1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Can the cubs come back from 0-3?

    They look dead. No life. Bats are frozen. If any franchise can fold it's the dodgers.

  2. #2
    Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-17
    Posts: 372

    Don't think so man especially with Dodgers pen. It would take a miracle cubs just got to take it one game at a time.

  3. #3
    Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-17
    Posts: 372

    They broke the curse last year I think they will be alright lol

    Houston and Dodgers would be nice even though I'm a nats fan

  4. #4
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,957
    Betpoints: 2876

    They don't have the bullpen.

  5. #5
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    If they get by tonight it's on

  6. #6
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    I'd almost be surprised if they win 1 let alone 4. I normally don't completely rule anything out in sports but scrubbies winning this series would prob shock me more than just about anything ever has..

    in all honesty they didn't deserve to beat the nats, they didn't hit in that series either nats just handed them bunch of runs in game 5.. they look completely spent. Not sure cubs could hit my pitching at this point let alone the doyers pen!!

    Sucks I hate the dodgers.

  7. #7
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If they get by tonight it's on
    On to game 5 where they will then proceed to lose.. normally I'd expect team in cubs spot to win tonight but think it 50/50 at best, they lifeless and have been all playoffs.

  8. #8
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 11,499
    Betpoints: 16947

    I'd even short leash Wood if I had to tonight. From all I've seen, when the foot is on the opposing teams throat, end it ASAP

  9. #9
    bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-15-17
    Posts: 644
    Betpoints: 1431

    cubs were lucky to get this far and they know it

  10. #10
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I'd even short leash Wood if I had to tonight. From all I've seen, when the foot is on the opposing teams throat, end it ASAP
    I hear ya but I wouldn't do so at expense of another game. Scrubbies bats been dead all playoffs and would still have to go thru kershaw/darvish and that pen another time around. There just no freaking way!!! I hope to hell im jinxing doyers by saying all this and I look retarded when scrubbies come back but it ain't happening.

  11. #11
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,165
    Betpoints: 563

    And I love my DOYERS Banker ..but tonight I'm perplexed...i love the way Roberts has handled the rotations in the line up and how clean the fielding and at bats have been .I just hope DOYERS don't let off the Gas..they still have that burning sensation from last year and Roberts can relate to giving a team life from the 2004 Alcs when he stole 2nd base for the Red Sox and it was down hill from there for the Tanks Red Sox took the 4 games and ended up winning it all. A spark is a spark and I hope DOYERS can put it out quickly tonight.....im on the fence tonight....waiting maybe under???
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  12. #12
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,065
    Betpoints: 17071

    This is probably the game the Cubs win after everyone has given up on betting them.

  13. #13
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,165
    Betpoints: 563

    I'm looking at it but the cold bats of the cubs scares me Rizzo is dead at the plate
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  14. #14
    MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-17
    Posts: 790
    Betpoints: 174

    i think they will get to wood today....he hasn't pitched in over a month. but if arrieta has one of those games where he can't find the strike zone and gives up home runs, even if wood gives up runs, it wont be enough.

  15. #15
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    And I love my DOYERS Banker ..but tonight I'm perplexed...i love the way Roberts has handled the rotations in the line up and how clean the fielding and at bats have been .I just hope DOYERS don't let off the Gas..they still have that burning sensation from last year and Roberts can relate to giving a team life from the 2004 Alcs when he stole 2nd base for the Red Sox and it was down hill from there for the Tanks Red Sox took the 4 games and ended up winning it all. A spark is a spark and I hope DOYERS can put it out quickly tonight.....im on the fence tonight....waiting maybe under???
    Just cause doyers recent choker history I guess it important for them to finish, I know that what lb thinking if cubs can get 1 then lad might just tighten little bit, another and their butts clinch up so tight they can't squeeze a fart out.

    I just think this cubs team spent, winning it All last year then the subsequent never ending party and they really never got on track this season. They turned it on in 2nd half to win weak division but that was all they had beating out cards and brewers who were no real challenge. If nats weren't bigger choking dogs than doyers cubs would already be fishing, sadly it just a matter of time now..

    All my friends and family rooting for ya'll cause they cubs haters.. I've always been kind of guy that roots for our rival after they beat my squad out. Plus I just really hate the doyers, dunno why always have. Lol..

  16. #16
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Should we just go big on the dodgers then?

  17. #17
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,165
    Betpoints: 563

    9.5 is the o/u
    Seems like a lot for a clincher for the Dodgers and a butt clincher for the cubbies. How do u feel about the under 9.5
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  18. #18
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Wind blowing out

  19. #19
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472

    Teams up 3-0 have advanced 97.2% of the time so yes the Cubs have a chance. About 2.8%.

  20. #20
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 35,195
    Betpoints: 4984

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    9.5 is the o/u
    Seems like a lot for a clincher for the Dodgers and a butt clincher for the cubbies. How do u feel about the under 9.5
    Wind blowing out, even more than last night.

  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 376,876
    Betpoints: 846

    Dead Terrible hitting team

  22. #22
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 35,195
    Betpoints: 4984

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Teams up 3-0 have advanced 97.2% of the time so yes the Cubs have a chance. About 2.8%.
    OK, so they do have a chance then.

  23. #23
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,165
    Betpoints: 563

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wind blowing out
    Yeah which is why 9.5 is where' it's at.
    What angle are you playing on this one Lekerboy?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  24. #24
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,596

    Wood and the Dodgers gonna put the Cubbies to sleep tonight......

    Cubs have "no life" because the Dodgers are that GOOD.............

  25. #25
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Should we just go big on the dodgers then?
    I was just gonna give up after pushing Cubs 1st 5 game 1 (such a good bet, freaking puig), losing games 2 and 3 on cubs ml. But yea I'm starting to think why not comp those losses back w doyers.

  26. #26
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Wood and the Dodgers gonna put the Cubbies to sleep tonight......

    Cubs have "no life" because the Dodgers are that GOOD.............
    Cubs had no life in nlds. Nats just let them off the hook like the choking dogs they are!! And I bet cubs that series, that the truth tho, they didn't deserve to win.

  27. #27
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,225
    Betpoints: 11973

    Dodgers have won 8 games in a row

    12 of 13

    they are just a streaky team

  28. #28
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,165
    Betpoints: 563

    Dodgers Game 4 lineup
    #ThisTeam // NLCS Game 4:
    Taylor SS
    Bellinger 1B
    Turner 3B
    Puig RF
    Ethier LF
    Granderson CF
    Grandal C
    Utley 2B
    Wood P
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  29. #29
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yeah which is why 9.5 is where' it's at.
    What angle are you playing on this one Lekerboy?
    I like dodgers RL

  30. #30
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Puig has been awesome. He the one guy I like on doyers. Didn't care for him tying up game 1 in bottom of 5th keeping me from cashing ff +170! Lol

  31. #31
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I like dodgers RL
    I'm with ya, just put hundo on it.

  32. #32
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,165
    Betpoints: 563

    +1.5 or -1.5. ??
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  33. #33
    Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-13
    Posts: 7,398
    Betpoints: 10873

    No. Dodgers will sweep them tonight.

  34. #34
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    +1.5 or -1.5. ??
    -1.5 +163

  35. #35
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,165
    Betpoints: 563

    Nice thanks LB
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


123 Last
Top