The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Widow Vs. The White House

You guys know the story

A green beret dies in Niger, Trump calls the widow 12 days after the soldiers death, doesn't know his name and then says "He knows what he signed up for but I guess it still hurt". The widow heard him say it, a Florida Congresswoman heard him say it

But Trump is calling them liars

This soldier serves his country, is a green beret, dies and Trump calls his widow a liar

And THATS THE POTUS, Ladies and Gents

The Kraken

What a despicable piece of shit this man is

Our narcissistic leader aka White Kim Jong Un, has now pitted the WH vs This poor fukking widow.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

The best part is how he says he can prove they are lying. I'm waiting

The Kraken

Oh ya, well don't hold your breath waiting for any real proof

Apparently the WH is saying the call was not recorded and that this UNDENIABLE PROOF was that others were in the room with DT

Trump is delusional and demented, plus he doesn't even know the definition of proof

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Is there any recording of this? Or just another story which the media is going to run with which could or couldn't of happened.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Is there any recording of this? Or just another story which the media is going to run with which could or couldn't of happened.
    Unfortunately it doesn't sound like there is

On one side, you have the President and the people in his room saying he didn't say it
    On the other, you have a congresswoman and a widow saying he did say it (and possibly a third person that hasn't been interviewed yet, driver?)

Multiple people on both sides saying the exact opposite

What a cluster fukk this is. Now she's gotta deal with this as she grieves her hubbies death.

I figured it being a call from the WH there might be a recording

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

According to 3 people, Hillary Clinton supposedly called her husband's campaign manager a "Fuking Jew Bastard"

Did she really say it? Who knows.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

4 phone calls only 1 complaint by a Democrat congresswoman

I don't know what he said or not but there is a lot of politics going around

look at this one. Trump personally offered the father $25k because the father complained
    that his ex-wife was named as his deceased son's benificiary. Then when he
    got the condolence letter, and there was no check, he told the media !
    White House says check is sent separately.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.37a96d4e928e

The Kraken

First off, HRC is not the POTUS, this thread is about the president

Second, the bigger point isn't necessarily whether he said it but the way him and the WH have continually handled families of dead soldiers. There has been ZERO respect given to these families from Trump.

I mean, now we're down to having to pick a side between a WIDOW of a green beret and the President. That's where our country is at now.

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Prove she's lying?

No words can describe how despicable this man is . Unbelievable.

4 American hero's die and he picks a fight with the widow? Smh.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Love how the media twisted this story..

Trump called to offer his grief and blessings to the family.. Now Trump is made out to be the bad guy by the liberal news media and by a Trump hating Democratic congresswoman.. Fake news... Trump denied it all....

Only the brainwashed are buying this story...

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    4 phone calls only 1 complaint by a Democrat congresswoman

I don't know what he said or not but there is a lot of politics going around

look at this one. Trump personally offered the father $25k because the father complained
    that his ex-wife was named as his deceased son's benificiary. Then when he
    got the condolence letter, and there was no check, he told the media !
    White House says check is sent separately.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.37a96d4e928e
    Well, I'm sure he didn't say the exact same thing to all 4 families

And it's possible other families didn't even have their phones on speaker, I dunno

What I do know is the widow and the congresswoman say Trump didn't know the husbands name and said "he knows what he signed up for". Trump calls them liars. Yikes!

Whether he offered someone $25k means nothing in this case, it's completely irrelevant.

As the POTUS, how do you let this happen? Make the layups at least and record the fukking phone calls

Unless it was recorded and everyone including DT knows he said it. Hopefully the congresswoman recorded it

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

it is fake b.s.

for example if I call Jibby's wife and her name is Kim
    I say hello Kim. I'm sorry about YOUR HUSBAND he was a great GUY

Jibby's wife WHAT !! I am INFUMED !! You didn't say J-I-B-B-Y was a great guy
    you just said GUY ! I am getting this out to CNN !!!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't sound like there is

On one side, you have the President and the people in his room saying he didn't say it
    On the other, you have a congresswoman and a widow saying he did say it (and possibly a third person that hasn't been interviewed yet, driver?)

Multiple people on both sides saying the exact opposite

What a cluster fukk this is. Now she's gotta deal with this as she grieves her hubbies death.

I figured it being a call from the WH there might be a recording
    Who has the track record for being a liar. The widow?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Another lie

Nobody cares anymore about the stuff

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    According to 3 people, Hillary Clinton supposedly called her husband's campaign manager a "Fuking Jew Bastard"

Did she really say it? Who knows.

exactly...witch hunt. Assuming this congresswoman from Florida isn't a fan of Trumps either.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

The Crackin is addicted to fake news.

Next week it will be back to Russia

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Love how the media twisted this story..

Trump called to offer his grief and blessings to the family.. Now Trump is made out to be the bad guy by the liberal news media and by a Trump hating Democratic congresswoman.. Fake news... Trump denied it all....

Only the brainwashed are buying this story...

See this is where you are confused, this is NOT in any way the media twisting anything, nor can it be fake news. The media is reporting what two people are saying the POTUS said.

It's why when you and Dwight parrot "fake news" I just laugh because you both look idiotic.

I love your line btw, it's classic "Fake News, Trump Denied It All"

So this is not fake news, this is a clear case of one side is lying and thats exactly how the media has presented it.

Trump denied it, fake news

That's classic

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Who has the track record for being a liar. The widow?
    Trump

DwightShrute

^^^
    fake news

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Another lie

Nobody cares anymore about the stuff
    Agree, all Trump does is lie. 1/2 of America doesn't care because he is white and male.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

I have just seen the pictures of the 4 soldiers that were killed along with the congresswoman that is leading the attack on Trump.

Is this a black and white thing?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=50549664

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    it is fake b.s.

for example if I call Jibby's wife and her name is Kim
    I say hello Kim. I'm sorry about YOUR HUSBAND he was a great GUY

Jibby's wife WHAT !! I am INFUMED !! You didn't say J-I-B-B-Y was a great guy
    you just said GUY ! I am getting this out to CNN !!!
    That about sums it up.. It's a joke.. Trump should be thanked for making the call. It was a nice gesture.

Obama makes that same call and says the exact same things nothing comes about and he's praised.. Trump the opposite... Media and Left are in bed together..

Trump needs to tweet and call them all out on this fake story..

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The Crackin is addicted to fake news.

Next week it will be back to Russia
    You mean like the republicans who are addicted to Hillary's emails ? Everytime Trump messes up which he does just about every day, fake news, I mean fox talks about emails? She's not president drop that shit already.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Trump has no human side

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have just seen the pictures of the 4 soldiers that were killed along with the congresswoman that is leading the attack on Trump.

Is this a black and white thing?
    It's all speculation. If neither side has proof, flip a coin and pick a side

But it is interesting that the Congresswoman was so adamant and never back down, even before she knew there was no recording of the call. When the congresswoman and the widow went public, the WH had not yet commented on whether there was a recording, so I gotta believe they thought there was and the fact they still were so insistent makes me absolutely believe them

DwightShrute

Agree, all Trump does is lie. 1/2 of America doesn't care because he is white and male.
    you completely dismissed Obama's lies because he was black. Ya the first black guy was the country's worst president ever. Ouch.

Deflect all ya want but Obama and people like you is why Trump was elected in the first place. To take out the trash.

Ted Sheckler

Kraken, did you see the topic on yahoo about Lebron James and the letter Dan Gilbert wrote when he left the Cavs years ago.
    I think Lebron said it was racial and that Gilbert called him the N word for leaving the team.

I couldn't get through the whole thing, but Lebron said it was definitely a racist letter from the white owner.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Jay85 View Post
    You mean like the republicans who are addicted to Hillary's emails ? Everytime Trump messes up which he does just about every day, fake news, I mean fox talks about emails? She's not president drop that shit already.
    You can't pay Dwight any attention, Chico or Dante posted something last week and right away Dwight chimes in with "fake news", like he always does Turns out the news source was actually Steve Bannon So when Chico asked Dwight if Bannon was fake news, you should've seen Dwight backtracking, guy was lost.

Just goes to show the whole lot of them simply cannot think for themselves and when forced to defend their viewpoints they take the cowards way out and parrot "fake news"

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

i'm not even sure that what he said is offensive. it would depend upon the context

is it hurtful if I say to to a widow

"He knew what he signed up for and he was willing to pay the ultimate price he was a brave man to sacrificially serve that way"

don't we kind of need to hear the context? and all the words before and after? "he knows what he signed up for...."

sometimes people are just looking for anything to get offended by

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jay85 View Post
    the swamp is filled with both parties. its a cesspool of corruption and Obama didn't give a fukk. Neither did Bush or bill Clinton. Finally America has someone who does care and all some of you want to do is talk about bullshit and fake news because that is what fake news tells you to do. Fukking pathetic.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Kraken, did you see the topic on yahoo about Lebron James and the letter Dan Gilbert wrote when he left the Cavs years ago.
    I think Lebron said it was racial and that Gilbert called him the N word for leaving the team.

I couldn't get through the whole thing, but Lebron said it was definitely a racist letter from the white owner.
    Ya I saw it. I don't recall LBJ claiming DG called him a nig, but that he thought the entire context of the letter was written with a racist tone.

Hard me to comment, I didn't read the letter, and I'm not black.

The letter was over the top and overly personal considering LBJ actually finished his contract in Cleveland and was free to go where ever he wanted. If I was black, there' a chance I felt it was based in racism as well given how personal DG made it.

But I don't know

Kermit

You would think that Trump would have the same scripted message for each family as I am sure that he didn't know anything about and of them other than they were killed in duty.

Have any of the other families come out and said anything negative about their conversation?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    i'm not even sure that what he said is offensive. it would depend upon the context

is it hurtful if I say to to a widow

"He knew what he signed up for and he was willing to pay the ultimate price he was a brave man to sacrificially serve that way"

don't we kind of need to hear the context? and all the words before and after? "he knows what he signed up for...."

sometimes people are just looking for anything to get offended by
    Agree, the bigger point now is that is denying saying it. If he said, cool, own it and roll with it.

But now, two people claim he said it, he denies it AND calls them liars

Now, once again, he's battling the family of a dead soldier

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

See this is where you are confused, this is NOT in any way the media twisting anything, nor can it be fake news. The media is reporting what two people are saying the POTUS said.

It's why when you and Dwight parrot "fake news" I just laugh because you both look idiotic.

I love your line btw, it's classic "Fake News, Trump Denied It All"

So this is not fake news, this is a clear case of one side is lying and thats exactly how the media has presented it.

Trump denied it, fake news

That's classic
    If you watched the white house briefing this morning this story was called COMPLETELY fake by Sarah Sanders. It was said over and over again.. Trump denies it and he had the Gen sitting in and saying the same things as he sat in on the conversation. The call was a nice gesture and nothing bad was said, period!!!

This came out straight from the white house a few hours ago..... http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/sa...e-call-uproar/

1234 ... Last