Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Jimmy Carter was pretty bad... Obama first term was ok, then it all just got ugly... Trump to the rescue..

During Trump so far - Stock market at 23 gees now, record high, jobs coming back, ISIS just about surrendered now... We are not at war either...

No one will dare attack us now with Trump as President.. They missed their chance with soft Obama!!

Healthcare and budget will get passed eventually still have 3 years to go, must be patient..

Trump and America winning...

U are so clueless it is getting sad now. What policies of Trump has surged the markets? Didn't isis just kill 4 of our soldiers? who attacked us under Obama? And lastly i will say it again. Obama took over a travesty. Shit right wing policies that have been proven over and over again to be utter failures. It was the worst presidential handoff in my history. He took the terrible moral in our country and basically a depression,and stabilized it. You scumbags with your Fox News glasses, will never give any democrat any credit for anything. Like Obama once said "hey if i watch Fox News and listen to nitwit neo-con radio i wouldn't vote for me either." Jibby, do u remember what the unemployment rate was when Obama took office and now? He brought this down with a shitbag republican stating that he will do everything he could to make him a one term president. Those would be the facts. You have to be a real scumbag not to give this guy any credit but this place is litter with pieces of shit.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-18-17 at 09:51 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

^^ Jimmy Carter was pretty bad... Obama first term was ok, then it all just got ugly... Trump to the rescue..

During Trump so far - Stock market at 23 gees now, record high, jobs coming back, ISIS just about surrendered now... We are not at war either...

No one will dare attack us now with Trump as President.. They missed their chance with soft Obama!!

Healthcare and budget will get passed eventually still have 3 years to go, must be patient..

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-18-17 at 09:58 PM.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

What's really sad is the people lose in all this by creating more divide

Instead of all this there needs to be discussion on how to narrow the divide

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Trump always wins. Trump gots games.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    What's really sad is the people lose in all this by creating more divide

Instead of all this there needs to be discussion on how to narrow the divide
    I agree.. Feelings were badly hurt when Hillary lost the election and the libs and media just can't get over it.. Media and Left decided to resist and hate on Trump no matter what.. Liberals are now fully programmed to only see Trump in a certain kind of negative light..

The divide only strengthens unless Trump really makes America Great Again which he is trying to do now.. Then not even the Dems and Libs can say he did a bad job as President when he leaves office..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    U are so clueless it is getting sad now. What policies of Trump has surged the markets? Didn't isis just kill 4 of our soldiers? who attacked us under Obama? And lastly i will say it again. Obama took over a travesty. Shit right wing policies that have been proven over and over again to be utter failures. It was the worst presidential handoff in my history. He took the terrible moral in our country and basically a depression,and stabilized it. You scumbags with your Fox News glasses, will never give any democrat any credit for anything. Like Obama once said "hey if i watch Fox News and listen to nitwit neo-con radio i wouldn't vote for me either." Jibby, do u remember what the unemployment rate was when Obama took office and now? He brought this down with a shitbag republican stating that he will do everything he could to make him a one term president. Those would be the facts. You have to be a real scumbag not to give this guy any credit but this place is litter with pieces of shit.
    Obama did take over a disaster from BUSH jr but now Trump is taking over another disaster and shit pile that OBAMA left him..

Trump what he had to deal with so far - The threat of Islamic terror like ISIS, North Korea and KIm , Iran and Syria mess, Isis growth, a failing Healthcare system that was a mess, companies and jobs leaving the Country, etc..

Since Trump took office - The economy has improved, crime is down, illegal border crossings have shrunk drastically, more jobs have been created, ISIS is just about wiped out now, Crime and rioting down in the inner cities since Obama left, etc.. .

OH YEAH, TRUMP is doing such a terrible job as President, the WORST!!!!!

Thor I know you won't digest what I just typed because you have liberal Trump hate blinders on.. Probably just wasted my time typing those FACTS out...

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RangeFinder gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This is an important issue. We should all take this seriously. Let us all psychoanalyize what Trump means whenever he speaks. Based off of second hand "sources." Though I guess the widow who wouldn't show her face, and good ole congressman were primary. Sorry congresswoman. My mistake. Along with everyone else who heard it. These are the things that matter. Let's guess who's right...or left.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 10-19-17 at 03:46 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm not sticking up for Trump...

But don't you sort of question "the media" bad mouthing the President every single day?

Clearly it's for network ratings.

But it's disturbing. And it's keeping everyone divided. Possibly even worse?

I mean... Trump has a right to cut the cord on the BS. He's the President. No one wants to hear this every single day.

I don't care if Bill Clinton was in office... or Bush and Bush... or even Obama... no media outlet should ever twist stories... and say negative things about the President. That's our society now... and it shows no one gives a fuk. Anyone who posts false stories about the President... should be locked up immediately.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    i'm not even sure that what he said is offensive. it would depend upon the context

is it hurtful if I say to to a widow

"He knew what he signed up for and he was willing to pay the ultimate price he was a brave man to sacrificially serve that way"

don't we kind of need to hear the context? and all the words before and after? "he knows what he signed up for...."

sometimes people are just looking for anything to get offended by
    Yup but it's the SBR forum
    So sad

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You guys know the story

A green beret dies in Niger, Trump calls the widow 12 days after the soldiers death, doesn't know his name and then says "He knows what he signed up for but I guess it still hurt". The widow heard him say it, a Florida Congresswoman heard him say it

But Trump is calling them liars

This soldier serves his country, is a green beret, dies and Trump calls his widow a liar

And THATS THE POTUS, Ladies and Gents
    lol hilarious when you watch an idiot who falls for the SAME trick over and over. Thanks clown.

and you were posting about original thoughts...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump won, meaning the election. Thank hrc

he is not winning, lowest approval rating ever in history of presidents. Let’s see if he can turn it around cuz he’s been consistently bad up to this Point

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

trump definitely beat her; and not just figuratively, but also literally....

and apparently did so with a f'n baseball bat....

what else could explain this crosseyed-kunt's appearance???:

Auto Donk

i asked hiLIARy to respond to this question with a yes or no answer, by shaking her head with her response:

did trump win the election fair and square????

her response:

The Kraken

those fukking clips get me every time

90% of winning an erection is who you’re matched up against

Auto Donk

my favorite was when hiLIARy suddenly freaked/seized when they dropped baloons on her at the convention..... some seizure doctor said the last thing you want to do to someone prone to seizures is surprise them with something bright and flashy.....

bill was like, "cut the shit, bitch, calm down, they're gonna figure you out, you dumb kunt!!!!"

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

This may state the obvious, but isn't it true when you sign up for the military there is a chance you may die?

Auto Donk

kendrick lamar may be "so fukkin' sick and tired of the photoshop," but it was necessary in 2016, otherwise the campaign trail for hiLIARy would have smelled like an alley outside of a bar at 2:30 a.m., due to all the puke and general sickness of the attendees at her rally, if they had to see this on all of the signs they were carrying:

instead of the photoshopped shit that was actually on the signs:

i'm sorry, but I really think this bitch would attract flies.....

oh wait....

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Trump is Darth Vader.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

this whole thread is 100% fake news. Its been debunked already but fake news junkies can't help themselves.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Very fake news.. Completely debunked.. I swear they should hold the people responsible when just serving up BS like this... Complete slander...

Most American voters are seeing thru all this continued Trump hate media push and fake news.. I think it's just gonna help him win the next election and easily... Most American's just aren't as stupid as the liberal news believes them to be!!!!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    This may state the obvious, but isn't it true when you sign up for the military there is a chance you may die?
    Yes, what is your point? Are you saying because there was a chance that soldier may have died, then it was OK for Trump to tell that grieving widow "Sorry your husband died but he knew what he signed up for", or are you implying it's ok for Trump to once again blast a gold star family, or are you implying because there was a chance that soldier could have died, then it's ok for Trump to say something insensitive and then lie to the American people point blank?

I'm confused as to where you're going

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not sticking up for Trump...
    But don't you sort of question "the media" bad mouthing the President every single day?
    Clearly it's for network ratings.
    the media bad-mouths the president every day because the president is an uncouth mental midget, a pathological liar, and a shameless coward who acts like a pathetic attention seeking teenaged girl virtually every morning on twitter...

The Kraken

^^ Very fake news.. Completely debunked.. I swear they should hold the people responsible when just serving up BS like this... Complete slander...

Most American voters are seeing thru all this continued Trump hate media push and fake news.. I think it's just gonna help him win the next election and easily... Most American's just aren't as stupid as the liberal news believes them to be!!!!

What is fake news JibbY? Can you please explain to me why this is considered fake news

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What is fake news JibbY? Can you please explain to me why this is considered fake news
    Trump denies it happened so did others sitting in on the call, the Trump hater Senator is the only one that says it happened.. Liberal Media runs with it what the Senator said, not Trump...

It never happened, Trump never said that.. He called the fallen soldier family by phone obviously not to offend or bash but to just offer condolences...Common sense tells you this... Trump is PRO MILITARY, PRO VETERANS, and has made that clear during his campaign and time as President!!!

Media still runs with it even though it didn't happen... That is what you now call FAKE NEWS!!!!

Fake news starts with the liberal Media, so does racism and the Country divide..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-19-17 at 12:55 PM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

i object to anyone calling this fake news:

that smelly skank attractred that fly during a debate shown on national television....

the headlines, as well, were factually accurate when they correctly proclaimed: "FLY DRAWN TO SHIT!!!!"

Auto Donk

video evidence of fly landing on shit:

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Would Hillary be a good lay back in her heyday?

Auto Donk

if you like "arkansas maggot-packed pussy," I guess so.....

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Be like fukin a stiff corpse probably, but who knows.

Auto Donk

and, she could rocket-throat most guy's kahks with her "bumpstock-like" head bobbin' technique....

Auto Donk

thank God we have tennessee and mississippi in between them, as back in the mid 70's, arkansas and alabama about started another civil war over what hillbillies preferred more, hiLIARy's "maggot pack" or Alabama's "hot pocket".....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Donkers, Hillary is completely irrelevant now.. Her voice carries no weight.. She is nothing today and her words mean nothing.. Even the Democrats want her to go away...

Auto Donk

Donkers, Hillary is completely irrelevant now.. Her voice carries no weight.. She is nothing today and her words mean nothing.. Even the Democrats want her to go away...

what can I say, I have a soft spot for her.... and would still like to personally administer an "Alabama Hot Pocket" to her.....

The Kraken

Trump denies it happened so did others sitting in on the call, the Trump hater Senator is the only one that says it happened.. Liberal Media runs with it what the Senator said, not Trump...

It never happened, Trump never said that.. He called the fallen soldier family by phone obviously not to offend or bash but to just offer condolences...Common sense tells you this... Trump is PRO MILITARY, PRO VETERANS, and has made that clear during his campaign and time as President!!!

Media still runs with it even though it didn't happen... That is what you now call FAKE NEWS!!!!

Fake news starts with the liberal Media, so does racism and the Country divide..

Ok, that doesn't mean it's fake news Jibby, that means the congresswoman (not senator) is a liar. The congresswoman and widow are sticking to their guns here and the media is simply reporting both sides. The news isn't fake, it's just that one side is lying.

More importantly, you have no clue what was said. Right now it's 50/50 whether he said it or not. I know you will believe him because you support him, whatever. I support the widow and congresswoman and believe there story. For all they knew, the call was recorded (which I believe it was) and they still went public. But neither of us know.

BTW, John Kelly was in the room with Trump and he spoke today and as far as I could tell, he never denied that Trump said it.

But I digress, it's pointless even discussing this with you because if a recording came out tomorrow proving Trump said it and he is a bold faced liar, you would simply say "it doesn't matter if he said, lets focus on something else"
    Last edited by The Kraken; 10-19-17 at 03:06 PM.

First 123456 ... Last