Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    goddammit.... you just made me waste ten bucks worth of tres generacions and cointreax by posting this nasty shit......

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I don't need to wait, there will be nothing. This is one of the biggest reasons I just can't let this asshole run free. He simply has no core values, nothing is sacred to this asshole, no moral code. He makes up shit, he lies, he is never able to backup a comment. This hand job is so lacking in every basic skill, every moral fiber of him is corrupt. He does this all the time, he has been doing this shit since day one.

If he isn't telling an outright penetrating lie (usually about crazy shit, shit nobody cares about) he was a four year HS QB and doesn't know the number of players on a team. He has 30 Samsung TV's in his office and can't tell you one fckin thing about those TV's. Tell me please, why the fck would somebody lie about shit that means nothing. I will answer that question it is because he has nothing valid to say about anything, the guy is almost as stupid as brooks. So with nothing to say he makes up goofy shit about everything, gets caught in a stupid lie and makes up 5 more lies about the lie.

Dear jesus, between brooks and dwightie it is difficult to distinguish who is more dishonest and who is the king of stupid.
    It's why i have them both on ignore. There are some dumb sonsabitches in this joint but those two will always lead the pack. U have to be a real complete asshole for me to put u on ignore.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the crazie are so happy when they think some shit is coming down on HC and it always turns out to be bogus. they investigated her more than they investigated communist or nazi spies. Yeah a longer time period. Nothing, always nothing. This will be nothing too.

but the real shit DT is guilty of is no big deal. well we will see my friends.
    Donk has falling for every negative bullshit story about Hillary more than anyone. This is what Russsia did in our election. They posted complete bullshit on Facebook because they knew we have imbeciles that don't know fact from fiction. Imbeciles who believe if something is posted it must be true. Dante wasn't Hillary accused of some kind of pedofile bullshit running out of a pizza shop? I think even one of these imbecile right winger went and shot up the place.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

What is funny is they put out a rumor that the dnc paid for the dossier but not one copy of a check. All they have to say is CLINTON and these crazies go running like pavlov's dog when the bell was rung.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    What is funny is they put out a rumor that the dnc paid for the dossier but not one copy of a check. All they have to say is CLINTON and these crazies go running like pavlov's dog when the bell was rung.
    Chico I'm sad u say u would never vote for a democrat. U do realize that these scumbag republicans just voted the other day to give immunity to banks that rip of consumers by a vote of 51 to 50. Wall Streets biggest gift of the year and the two Arizona jackoff voted with Trump. How the fuk anyone votes for any of these pieces of shit is beyond me. I like to hear from roy on how he can defend this scummy bullshit. And Paulyif u are out there u think the Dems would have passed a piece of shit bill like this? U say they are the same all of the time. it really is a ridiculous statement

chico2663

i was always a bluedog or reagan democrat. Always thought local should be democrat legislature should be dem. But always thought they were too big a pusses to handle wars. I find that as I get older that may change. I could never vote for bernie but could actually say that if biden would of ran i may have considered him. I leave for the philippines tomorrow. Sort of wished I would of waited just to see what happens in mueller.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

i was always a bluedog or reagan democrat. Always thought local should be democrat legislature should be dem. But always thought they were too big a pusses to handle wars. I find that as I get older that may change. I could never vote for bernie but could actually say that if biden would of ran i may have considered him. I leave for the philippines tomorrow. Sort of wished I would of waited just to see what happens in mueller.
    Doesn't the philippines have internet?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Doesn't the philippines have internet?
    it is really bad. especially in the provinces where i'll be hanging

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Donk has falling for every negative bullshit story about Hillary more than anyone. This is what Russsia did in our election. They posted complete bullshit on Facebook because they knew we have imbeciles that don't know fact from fiction. Imbeciles who believe if something is posted it must be true. Dante wasn't Hillary accused of some kind of pedofile bullshit running out of a pizza shop? I think even one of these imbecile right winger went and shot up the place.

Oh yeah, that happened. That was broadcast by the really really fckin crazies. We actually have some people in the US that still believe that stupid shit. They believe shit with absolutely no proof on one hand, and then when every fckin broadcast media in the universe prints something that has been thoroughly vetted, that is believed by 99% of the people. Well that is...FAKE NEWS.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Chico, I didn't know you were going. Best of luck to you my friend. I hope when you come back or when you report you can at least say things are getting better.

And yes I think Biden would have won, he may be too old to run again but if he does I think he will absolutely destroy DT or any other asshole that asshole party presents. I shouldn't say that I have some respect for some of them but they are so much in the minority today, they have been marginalized by less than 30% of that party. What a shame, and this is what we get.

the worst disaster since WWII. I will print that until I have no strength or life remaining.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    It's why i have them both on ignore. There are some dumb sonsabitches in this joint but those two will always lead the pack. U have to be a real complete asshole for me to put u on ignore.
    lol hilarious how when these idiots put someone on ignore they make up reasons of why they did it.. when the facts show they only reason they did it was because they got tired of looking like an idiot.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    not very often, not much need for me because I rarely eat crap that isn't food.

Look up the people of Pompeii and the archeological studies they have done on their teeth. No dentist and their teeth are nearly perfect because of what their diet consisted of back then.

You should do your best to not poison your kids' body with the food you buy since you have already poisoned their minds.
    lol no reply from grease, safe to say his kids eat shit thanks to him

First ... 891011