slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Woman dragged off Southwest Airlines flight

Here comes another lawsuit lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This one was a while ago, no?

Not sure why they don't just put dump doors beneath each seat and if a passenger refuses to comply, open the doors and voila, they're off the plane. Might even be a funny practical joke for in flight entertainment. Play a trivia round and the lowest scores gets ejected at 35000 feet.

Can't believe I'm the only one that would lmao on that, especially if it's a fat older woman

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

"I'm a professor what are you doing?"

Stupid fakking libtard bitch, go ride ur unicorn to wherever you're going.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

She was clearly trying to milk it

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

She wasn't walking...she was resisting..hopefully in jail now...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

who the fuk flies southwest

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

really.... you get what you pay for. anyone know why this happened>?

edit: never mind, saw they overbooked... really bizarre that this is how a paying customer is treated after the airline willfully took a customers money. sad times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That was nothing

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I know I'm no rocket scientist, but maybe the genius airline attendants could just maybe not let more people in at the gate to avoid something like this. its a tad disturbing to even watch, let alone go through.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Miss the days of billy clubs. Well, when they actually used them and didn't have to worry about some dipshit recording. I would have knocked the bitch out, and made the other bitch yelling drag her out.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This one was a while ago, no?

Not sure why they don't just put dump doors beneath each seat and if a passenger refuses to comply, open the doors and voila, they're off the plane. Might even be a funny practical joke for in flight entertainment. Play a trivia round and the lowest scores gets ejected at 35000 feet.

Can't believe I'm the only one that would lmao on that, especially if it's a fat older woman

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    really.... you get what you pay for. anyone know why this happened>?

edit: never mind, saw they overbooked... really bizarre that this is how a paying customer is treated after the airline willfully took a customers money. sad times.
    Overbooked? I read that she complained about having an allergy to dogs which were on the plane (Probably a Muslim thing though, they hate dogs as much as or worse than pigs and it goes way back to their rivalry with Zoroastrians who loved dogs) so they allowed her to move seats. Then she started banging her head against the wall, and they wanted to have their medical staff give her an allergy shot but it had to be done on the walkway. Witnesses say they talked to her forever trying to get her to get the shot because they couldn't do it right on the plane and she decided to be difficult.

I have a strong feeling there was no allergy, it was her being Muslim and hating dogs because of it that caused the whole mess. She is a professor of womens' studies and Islam. Then when they wanted to do something about her allergy her bluff got called.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 10-15-17 at 02:26 PM.

Cuse0323

Hell, I like Southwest. What am I missing? Shit was cheap, and got me to Vegas. Even drove two hours to the airport that went direct.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

what reason? dont see much going on

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Woman was being difficult (read a bitch) about an emotional support dog on the flight and having allergies. I'm sure the woman was super reasonable too

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by senseionline View Post
    what reason? dont see much going on
    She can sue, but isn't getting shit. Hopefully the only thing she got was some jail time to bang her head on a concrete wall. Best hope is she knocked herself out, and died. Or a CO sprayed her. No videos gonna get out on that one.

The Kraken

Southwest is probably the safest airline there is

Their entire fleet is made up of Boeing 737's, no regional commuters

The 737 has a glide ratio of about 17:1, so even if it's engines fail, it can glide for possibly hundreds of miles without power, depending on elevation when it lost power.

Plus, it's easier for crew to recognize potential issues when they just fly one plane all the time, and mechanics only have to be masters of one plane.

Overall, it's a successful model

I used to hate flying to and fro Denver on Mesa Airlines, they had a twin prop Beech King Air and when it hit mountain air it was tossed around like a sock in a dryer. We would routinely have to change seats to balance out the plane because cargo would shift. It was always fun trying to change seats when the plane was bouncing

In OKC we flew SW a lot, Delta when flying cross country or international. Now in Seattle, we fly Alaska almost exclusively. Much better deals, plus First Class

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Overbooked? I read that she complained about having an allergy to dogs which were on the plane (Probably a Muslim thing though, they hate dogs as much as or worse than pigs and it goes way back to their rivalry with Zoroastrians who loved dogs) so they allowed her to move seats. Then she started banging her head against the wall, and they wanted to have their medical staff give her an allergy shot but it had to be done on the walkway. Witnesses say they talked to her forever trying to get her to get the shot because they couldn't do it right on the plane and she decided to be difficult.

I have a strong feeling there was no allergy, it was her being Muslim and hating dogs because of it that caused the whole mess. She is a professor of womens' studies and Islam. Then when they wanted to do something about her allergy her bluff got called.
    didn't know that was her reasoning... if thats the case, shame on her. In regards to overbooking, they can handle those so much better than they do.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

I fly Southwest whenever I can out of PHX. Great customer service, prob the only airline that doesn't charge for a checked bag...in fact, they give you two. Limited options flying to the Midwest or out east though.

The Kraken

Prof of womens studies and Islam

They have classes for everything now

I remember in college having to take Chemistry, Physics, Calc I-IV and a bunch of other shit but none of it was easy nor did it have anything to do with pop culture or religion.

No wonder we're in the predicament we're in

Cuse0323

Good stuff. Sharp posters fly Southwest. Those who make up things don't. Dumb fcks get booted peacefully.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

A Muslim professor forcibly removed from a Southwest Airlines flight says that prejudice against her, not a dog allergy, is what prompted her ordeal.

Beyond her torn pants and losing time in route to her family, Daulatzai said that officers made racist remarks about immigrants that have continued after news of her story with hate mail to her home.

"Professor Daulatzai was profiled, abused, interrogated, detained, and subjected to false reporting and the trauma of racist, vitriolic public shaming precisely because she is a woman, a person of color, and a Muslim," her lawyer's statement reads.

The expectant mother was also charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, counts that her statement says have "no merit."

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

because she is a woman, a person of color, and a Muslim," her lawyer's statement reads.

This happened because of all of those things? Dead giveaway this is bs

Cuse0323

Hilarious statement.

Just walk off the plane. Even the other fool said to show them that you're walking. Then we had the 'geez lady, just get off.'

She nutted herself thinking about the attention she would receive.

'I'm walking!'

No, you weren't or the video would have been 20 seconds.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

dlowilly

She hates dogs. Fuk her

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

"Jeez lady, get off the plane"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Was an old story and I don't think she got a penny for her troubles..

She should have been arrested for disturbing the peace on a flight and resisting.. Felony charges.. I call this a level 2 offense...

https://aviation.stackexchange.com/q...turbance-level

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

That's an old one and she deserved to be hauled off. I read about this one awhile ago. She was totally at fault. She needed an injection for an allergic reaction she may have for dogs that were on the plane. She couldn't produce the appropriate documentation, which the airline requires to administer the injection. She was offered an injection off the plane but refused to get off. I assume the airport would give her the injection without documents. The airline could not legally allow her to proceed on the flight without the injection. So since she refused to cooperate, the authorities were called in. And they gave her every opportunity to get ready, she kept fukking around.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

dlowilly

Seriously though, if you need a comfort dog to fly on a plane you got issues

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What should happen if the person is guilty the cop should just get bats and pound them in the knees

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    She hates dogs. Fuk her
    Emotional support dogs are the biggest scam. I don't hate the dogs, but I do the owners. If you need a dog with you in the grocery store, in the restaurant, in a bathroom for your "anxiety" or whatever other bullshit ailment you are scamming, you can go fukk yourself.

Life is hard...it's harder if you are a pussy. If you make a claim to need an emotional support "service" dog, you should have to go in front of a panel of blind people and explain to them how you need a dog with you 24/7 to function. Shame these scamming fukks. You can't ask me about my service dog, I'm protected by the Americans with Disabilities act! That's weird, service dogs are some of the best trained animals in the world...your yorkie is pissing next to where I buy my produce.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Emotional support dogs are the biggest scam. I don't hate the dogs, but I do the owners. If you need a dog with you in the grocery store, in the restaurant, in a bathroom for your "anxiety" or whatever other bullshit ailment you are scamming, you can go fukk yourself.

Life is hard...it's harder if you are a pussy. If you make a claim to need an emotional support "service" dog, you should have to go in front of a panel of blind people and explain to them how you need a dog with you 24/7 to function. Shame these scamming fukks. You can't ask me about my service dog, I'm protected by the Americans with Disabilities act! That's weird, service dogs are some of the best trained animals in the world...your yorkie is pissing next to where I buy my produce.
    Agreed

I love dogs but "comfort dog" is bs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Liberal snowflake needed a safe place.. She was throwing a tantrum...

They should have beat her with a stick and caused her major bodily harm for clearly resisting..

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

This probably would have made sense if it was "who the fuk flies spirit"

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Did an officer bump into a tit? Add that to the lawsuit.

12 Last