dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Chiefs r the best team in the nfl right now

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Chiefs r the best team in the nfl right now
    best team? according to what? record? pit and kc same level team. pit might even advance deeper in playoffs.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Something seems off in the Steel City. Bell's hold out, Brown's antics, is Big Ben losing his will. The anthem situation as well. Would not bet Pitt until it looks like they right the ship.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Something seems off in the Steel City. Bell's hold out, Brown's antics, is Big Ben losing his will. The anthem situation as well. Would not bet Pitt until it looks like they right the ship.
    Agree. Something not right with them. Think they are obviously more talented than KC. But that's why they can still lose this game and others this year they should be winning. Something off w the chemistry.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    coin flip game, both teams on the same level
    Not in 2017. And Ben looks like first HOF qb to check out in the midst of his career. Chiefs are the real deal on both sides of the ball. The luck or genius to draft Hill and Hunt b2b drafts. It's like the pistons team that drafter Rodman and Salley to a bunch of good players already. they help that defense alot by adding scoring opportunities with pure speed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NFL..Lakerboy probably right

Look terrible a few weeks and then win against a top team

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I like it

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Ben is headed for retirement. You could see he checked out mentally in the playoffs last year. He showed 0 fire in the game vs NE. He didnt care if they won or not.

jjgold

His last year

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Ben doesn't play well on the road or really anywhere anymore. Arrowhead is a crazy, tough place to win. I'll go KC.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

best team? according to what? record? pit and kc same level team. pit might even advance deeper in playoffs.
    Without injuries the Chiefs easy this year ... But they are banged up after last night . Steelers aren't shit this year .... Its actually a no bet next week for me ... Chiefs have the 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL this year after the Broncos and the Chiefs are still 5-0 to start ... Chiefs are for real like it or not lol You tell us who the best team in the NFL is , can't wait to hear it lol These SBR geniuses kill me

House

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Not in 2017. And Ben looks like first HOF qb to check out in the midst of his career. Chiefs are the real deal on both sides of the ball. The luck or genius to draft Hill and Hunt b2b drafts. It's like the pistons team that drafter Rodman and Salley to a bunch of good players already. they help that defense alot by adding scoring opportunities with pure speed.
    ^^^^ That guy gets it ....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The Steelers have some serious issues on both sides of the ball. Players are worried about their stats first and winning the game second.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

These are the kind of games that books love. Everyone in love with kc

House

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Ben is headed for retirement. You could see he checked out mentally in the playoffs last year. He showed 0 fire in the game vs NE. He didnt care if they won or not.
    Not to mention , they couldn't put it in the end zone vs the Chiefs even though they won .... 6 field goals no TDS ..Chiefs should've won that game also > Alex Smith wasn't throwing the ball deep last year ... actually missed Hill and Maclin in that game for a total of 4 TDS < Chiefs lose by 2 ..... smh This year should be different , the only thing that worries me is Kelce (concussion ) last night , Conely ,(tore his achilles ) Hill had his ankles tapped heavy , he's a little gimpy . Wilson got banged up ... On defense Houston got banged up , no Dee Ford either next week ..... The Steelers could win this one because of that imo BUT not because they have the better team .... A healthy Chiefs team curb stomps the Steelers this year . Have a great week everyone ..... BTW everyone is on the Bears tonight - for that reason alone Im thinking the Vikings lol

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

There's no logical reason in the world to take the points. None. Then again, a lot of things happen that can't reasonably be explained. Giving 4 seems way too easy.

cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Without injuries the Chiefs easy this year ... But they are banged up after last night . Steelers aren't shit this year .... Its actually a no bet next week for me ... Chiefs have the 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL this year after the Broncos and the Chiefs are still 5-0 to start ... Chiefs are for real like it or not lol You tell us who the best team in the NFL is , can't wait to hear it lol These SBR geniuses kill me
    2nd toughest based on what.... last years schedule? Standings from 2016 mean nothing this year. Teams resemble nothing compared to last year at this point. You can only go by what they have done in 2017. So far this year the teams they have played are a combined 12-12. Their remaining schedule?? teams are a combined 24-28. The only way to tell true strength of schedule is at the end of the year.

Having said that the Chiefs should parlay their easy schedule this year to a #1 seed in the AFC. If they win this week at home vs Pitt and come out of the next 4 games at worst 2-2 that would make them 7-2 with a fairly soft schedule the last 7 games(giants, bills, jets, dolphins, chargers, raiders and broncos). I'll give them 6-1 there. That makes them 13-3. in that scenario the only teams who could realistically beat them would be the broncos, who have 7 road games left) and the Pats who they have the H2H tiebreaker over.

It looks like to me that barring a major injury to the team, the AFC playoffs will go through KC
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

House

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    There's no logical reason in the world to take the points. None. Then again, a lot of things happen that can't reasonably be explained. Giving 4 seems way too easy.
    Chiefs are banged up after last night .... most of Smith's weapons > Conely out , Kelce concussion could be out , Hill has a gimpy ankle , Wilson was banged up last night also > The OLine is banged up also ....on defense Houston left the game , no Dee ford either .... Its a no play for me until I know who's not gonna be playing next week ... if no injuries take the Chiefs

House

Quote Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
    2nd toughest based on what.... last years schedule? Standings from 2016 mean nothing this year. Teams resemble nothing compared to last year at this point. You can only go by what they have done in 2017. So far this year the teams they have played are a combined 12-12. Their remaining schedule?? teams are a combined 24-28. The only way to tell true strength of schedule is at the end of the year.

Having said that the Chiefs should parlay their easy schedule this year to a #1 seed in the AFC. If they win this week at home vs Pitt and come out of the next 4 games at worst 2-2 that would make them 7-2 with a fairly soft schedule the last 7 games(giants, bills, jets, dolphins, chargers, raiders and broncos). I'll give them 6-1 there. That makes them 13-3. in that scenario the only teams who could realistically beat them would be the broncos, who have 7 road games left) and the Pats who they have the H2H tiebreaker over.

It looks like to me that barring a major injury to the team, the AFC playoffs will go through KC
    12 and 12 right .... do you know how many teams are over 500 this year at this point ? Go look and then come back and we'll finish the conversation ....The Chiefs' 2017 season will be a study in survival. They face the NFL's toughest schedule in Weeks 1-11, but should have a very good chance to win five of their last six games. Reaching that point smoothly is a tall order, as the Chiefs play five games against top-five opponents based on win totals (most in NFL) and just one bottom-five win total team (least in the NFL). Also set to face the NFL's fifth most difficult schedule of pass defenses, Alex Smith might find himself throwing more than the Chiefs want him to this year....... I know what you're saying , things change but based off of last year like it is always , the Chiefs have the second toughest schedule in the NFL ....

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

KC is getting WAY too many key injuries. Losing Chris Conley is going to be really painful since he has always been the key guy you throw to when your "star" players are being guarded. That said, I wouldn't be comfortable putting money on Pittsburgh......or KC.

House

Quote Originally Posted by Axman3000 View Post
    KC is getting WAY too many key injuries. Losing Chris Conley is going to be really painful since he has always been the key guy you throw to when your "star" players are being guarded. That said, I wouldn't be comfortable putting money on Pittsburgh......or KC.
    ^^^^^ Exactly .... Chiefs do have some nice receivers coming up though ... Robinson and Kemp can both be plugged in and productive on Sundays ... But its a no bet for me as of now as well .

Moonpie0954
    Moonpie0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

KC getting no love ... I been on KC since last yr they are the best complete team in football right now and I look for them to go deep n playoffs Big Ben ain't the same steelers ain't the same

House

Quote Originally Posted by Axman3000 View Post
    Chiefs should win this game on the ground > Steelers giving up 136 a game vs average rushing teams > Steelers ranked 1st vs the pass but who have they really played ? The Jags can't throw it , Balt can't throw it , Bears can't throw it , Cleve can't throw it , Min whatever .... Hummmmmmm , Im talking myself into the Chiefs -3 lol

Moonpie0954
    Moonpie0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Chiefs or nothing steelers don't have it figured out yet idk if they will this season they have the pieces but I'd go with the team that's been clicking and looks hungry not underachieving and QB talking ab he doesn't have it anymore

House

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpie0954 View Post
    Chiefs or nothing steelers don't have it figured out yet idk if they will this season they have the pieces but I'd go with the team that's been clicking and looks hungry not underachieving and QB talking ab he doesn't have it anymore
    No injuries Im all over the Chiefs vs the Steelers next week .... just gotta see who's in and who's out ... I know Conely is out but we have Kemp and Robinson that we can plug in .. Both make big plays imo , tall , athletic and fast with great hands from what Ive seen ... I like the Chiefs running it vs the Steelers next week .... Steelers getting gashed on the ground for 137 a game > I think Hunt will be wanting to flex on those fools after having a tough game vs the Texans yesterday > 100 plus yards on 28 carries .... I also think the Chiefs get after Ben while he's down ..... Plus the Chiefs owe the Steelers one .

cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

15 teams over .500 and 20 teams .500 or better. That is 62.5% of the league. Whats your point?

All of your points are based on 2016 stats which have nothing to do with NFL 2017 . if you are going to go by 2016 stats might as well quote 1986 stats . They are just as relevant to current NFL teams. Preseason SOS rankings is one of the more useless metrics when determining a current team ability. People roll their eyes when the preseason SOS rankings come out

a team that has the 2016 NYG on it has a high ranking but the NYG might go 2-14 TY
    if you have the Eagles and Rams on your schedule you will have a low SOS but in reality you are facing currently top 10 teams

Every team is a study in survival. This is the NFL

After week 11, which you said is the meat of their schedule , by their current record, they will face 4 teams out of 10 that are currently over .500. That isn't a strong schedule. That is an average one.

Current Power rankings of teams on schedule... Latest Rankings I could find(B/R report FWIW)
    7 games vs top half of league and 9 vs bottom half of league
    Power Rankings
    2. Philadelphia (4-1), 5. Denver (3-1), 7. New England (3-2), 9. Buffalo (3-2), 13. Washington (2-2),15. Pittsburgh (3-2),

18. Jets (3-2), 19. Dallas (2-3), 21. Houston (2-3), 23. Miami (2-2), 24. Oakland (2-3), 28.Chargers (1-4), 30. Giants (0-5)

Like I said in my previous post I think the AFC playoffs go through KC. Part of getting the top seed is having an average to slightly below average schedule. That isn't a knock on a team. You can only play the schedule in front of you. Having a weak schedule has worked for the Pats all these years.

You are a KC homer. Nothing wrong with that. don't let the homerism cloud your reality.

Good luck to the chiefs the rest of the way

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

Its the NFL so anything can and will happen but I don't like the way Big Ben is playing right now and the Chiefs are the most complete team in the NFL playing at home so I won't bet against them in that one. BOL

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Here we go again. Same people going against KC again like they learned nothing with Washington and Houston. Good luck

House

Quote Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
    15 teams over .500 and 20 teams .500 or better. That is 62.5% of the league. Whats your point?

All of your points are based on 2016 stats which have nothing to do with NFL 2017 . if you are going to go by 2016 stats might as well quote 1986 stats . They are just as relevant to current NFL teams. Preseason SOS rankings is one of the more useless metrics when determining a current team ability. People roll their eyes when the preseason SOS rankings come out

a team that has the 2016 NYG on it has a high ranking but the NYG might go 2-14 TY
    if you have the Eagles and Rams on your schedule you will have a low SOS but in reality you are facing currently top 10 teams

Every team is a study in survival. This is the NFL

After week 11, which you said is the meat of their schedule , by their current record, they will face 4 teams out of 10 that are currently over .500. That isn't a strong schedule. That is an average one.

Current Power rankings of teams on schedule... Latest Rankings I could find(B/R report FWIW)
    7 games vs top half of league and 9 vs bottom half of league
    Power Rankings
    2. Philadelphia (4-1), 5. Denver (3-1), 7. New England (3-2), 9. Buffalo (3-2), 13. Washington (2-2),15. Pittsburgh (3-2),

18. Jets (3-2), 19. Dallas (2-3), 21. Houston (2-3), 23. Miami (2-2), 24. Oakland (2-3), 28.Chargers (1-4), 30. Giants (0-5)

Like I said in my previous post I think the AFC playoffs go through KC. Part of getting the top seed is having an average to slightly below average schedule. That isn't a knock on a team. You can only play the schedule in front of you. Having a weak schedule has worked for the Pats all these years.

You are a KC homer. Nothing wrong with that. don't let the homerism cloud your reality.

Good luck to the chiefs the rest of the way
    Yup ,I am a KC homer 100% Fact BUT I don't bet on them unless I have a reason to believe they will cover .... This week its the Steelers shit run defense giving up 137 a game to less than averaging rushing teams giving up an average of 5.1 yards a carry < I think Hunt's gonna have his way next week , thats gonna open up play action down field > Not to mention that fraudulent pass defense of the Steelers that hasn't faced any teams that can throw it yet > Browns , Jags , Bears , Ravens all at the bottom of the NFL in passing < Steelers haven't been tested really through the air yet but will be next week ... Im gonna say on the road vs a team they got away with beating in the playoffs last year when they shouldn't of ( revenge factor ) > Ben is looking like shit , thinking about retiring , the team is at each others throats over this flag shit ,3 key injuries on defense ...Chiefs win this one by 7 or a lot more but they will cover . Book it .

jjgold

KC best team in NFL right now
    Due for a bad game though
    Pitt needs a win

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KC best team in NFL right now
    Due for a bad game though
    Pitt needs a win
    Great points Captain Obvious.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

5-0 against the spread... wouldn't be surprised if KC handles them here and then lose to them again in the playoffs.. same ol Andy Reid.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Patriots are the best team. By far. I don't care about your meaningless regular season wins for the Chiefs bro.

1234 ... Last