SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Eliminator Week 4

I don't know what happened to my year long thread for Eliminator but anyway lets talk week 4.

I still have 3 entries left. 86 were eliminated this week and I have 206 remaining entries in my pool. GBAY and NE both got lucky last week for sure.

GBay -7 home to Bears. Gbay and NE popular last week and my guess is they will be this week as well. GBay coming off come from behind victory to Cincy last week now home on TNF. Bears had an impressive win home to Steelers and have a strong run game, but weak pass game. Gbay should win, but I'll Gbay for later in the year, hope for the upset.

New England -9 home to Carolina. NE at home will always have tons of picks. Me personally, I'm waiting to use NE later in the year. Honestly they got lucky to win last week. Maybe the even weeks they play better than the odd weeks. Certainly not a bad pick, but I try to save teams like NE as long as possible before using them.

Atlanta -8 home to Bills. Denver last week was in a huge let down spot playing in Buffalo and Buffalo played well enough to win. Now traveling on the road in Atlanta where Falcons offense has been rolling and they are 3-0. This is a great spot to take Atlanta. Super tough at home and Bills don't have the weapons to match Falcons offense.

Dallas -8.5 home to Rams. Great win for the Boys last night and now back home after 2 road games. Defensive line was very impressive last night but Cowboys secondary is always questionable. Rams surprising most being 2-1 and leading NFC West right now. Put up 41 points last week, but that was also against the 49ers. Cowboys should win this game and this will be a popular pick.

Arizona -7 home to 49ers. Arizona offense was great last night.....until the red zone. 1TD in 4 trips doesn't win you football games. 49ers are obviously an awful team and Arizona will be fighting for a win after disappointing loss last night. I don't personally love Arizona this week for Eliminator, but def one on the board that will be popular.

Seattle -14 home to Indy. Indy almost blew a 31-7 lead on Sunday home to the Browns. This team could realistically be 2-1 blowing the lead to Arizona. Seattle is a surprise to most being 1-2 on the year and their offense hasn't been consistent at all. I think the 14 point line is very high, but for eliminator spread means nothing as we all know. Another popular pick, Seattle should win at home

KC -7 home to Redskins. The final 3-0 team on the year. Hunt has been a god damn beast so far. Redskins coming off impressive home win to Oakland is certainly in a let down situation here. KC has been great the last 3-4 seasons during the regular season and suck in playoffs. Good spot for KC here.

That's 7 solid teams to choose from this week. Obviously other games on the board, but those are ones with spreads 7 or higher.

For me personally, I'm staying away from NE and Gbay as I can find spots later in the year. As of Tuesday, I'm going with Seattle, Dallas, and KC for my 3 entries.

I think Atlanta you can wait on and I just don't like the Arizona game.

Thoughts?

PapaBach17
    PapaBach17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Agreed��Rolling with Seattle this week. Don't trust that Oline at all so you have to take an easy home win when you can get it!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Don't like Dallas, would go with Zona myself.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

I'm on the cards here already used sea. I think San Fran played their best game of the year cards gonna get Andre Ellington going they'll get some pressure on hoyer and seems like fitzmagic got going last week
    trust ur gut BOL

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Agreed with your SEA pick. Also, when looking at SEA schedule, it seems to get tougher as the year goes on (not to mention most teams are tougher than IND anyway). So good spot this week to use them particularly off the loss in TENN last week. Good luck in your plays.

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

Bolts -1. Eagles had a huge emotional win against hated divisional foe. Lost Sproles for the season, Cox not playing. Eagles secondary weak against the Giants. Chargers lost to two good teams and Rivers can throw and move better than Eli does. Let down game for the birds. Take bolts.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
    Bolts -1. Eagles had a huge emotional win against hated divisional foe. Lost Sproles for the season, Cox not playing. Eagles secondary weak against the Giants. Chargers lost to two good teams and Rivers can throw and move better than Eli does. Let down game for the birds. Take bolts.
    Bolts may very well win, but I think it's tough justifying playing them in Survivor this week when there is no doubt better options, especially since their offense has been rather anemic thus far. They are the kind of team I wouldn't play unless I had to, and might use them later in the year week 13 hosting CLE.

As for me this week, I settled on SEA. I didn't trust GB enough last night, especially on a short week and with offensive line issues. I was originally targeting ATL this week, but this will be as easy as it gets for SEA and they rarely lose at home. As for ATL, I think they win, but I'd feel better having them available for a possible play in week 8 or 9 @ NYJ and @ CAR as those 2 weeks look tight.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Down goes Atlanta. Looks like about 15% were on them.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Atlanta and NE killed some of our guys off. I rolled with Houston. Next week looks rough...........I don't really see any safe games