Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

O.J. s first interview out of prison

Ok what media talking head pays o.j. Simpson that million dollar check for his first interview outside of prison? You know its going to happen if you think its right or wrong.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

waiting for the OJ reality show to be honest.

And why on earth hasn't the man come up with OJ's juicing machine.

like foreman grills?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Goldman's lawyers on stand-by

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Simpson is a monster walking among us.I easily can see him laughing at this shooting tragedy.This mass shooting takes the spotlight off me.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's my understanding that any money OJ Simpson makes will likely go to the Goldman family as part of the Civil suit result.

I doubt he takes any pay for anything. He'll probably do it for free just to spite the Goldman's.

They can't touch his NFL pension though, so he has money.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's my understanding that any money OJ Simpson makes will likely go to the Goldman family as part of the Civil suit result.

I doubt he takes any pay for anything. He'll probably do it for free just to spite the Goldman's.

oh, I betcha his attorney know a way to funnel that money to OJ for anything he does with media. This is America theres a loophole somewhere. I'm guessing they know how to get the juice his money without the goldmens getting jack.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    oh, I betcha his attorney know a way to funnel that money to OJ for anything he does with media. This is America theres a loophole somewhere. I'm guessing they know how to get the juice his money without the goldmens getting jack.
    Sure he can set up a company and have the company negotiate the contact and get paid a salary from the company. I heard that the head college football coach from kansas state got his pay from his company and as a result got a huge tax cut.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

I didnt know the goldmans still have their hands in o.j.s pockets after all these years.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I don't know guys, any proceeds to OJ go to the Goldman's. Only his pension is safe.

I know the Goldman's were watching like hawks years ago, before he went to jail.

OJ couldn't have a garage sale without giving it to them.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Sure he can set up a company and have the company negotiate the contact and get paid a salary from the company. I heard that the head college football coach from kansas state got his pay from his company and as a result got a huge tax cut.
    could be anything say you report they pay oj 5k but hes really getting 250k per interview. The other 245 is to another company.

I know a UFC fighter that has a pending civil suit that gets paid this way. and under the table same with bonus.

This America i'm shocked that you guys are this naïve.

People do this all the time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

OJ has plenty of money hidden

He is very very smart