Betpoints: 6839

Puerto Rico.This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

holy f@k

a five year old's book report is more articulate and intelligent

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

the wife make me do same with her poosy. she give out poosy like rations. I promises self when she gives me the poosy again I be calm and make last. but I build up so much the excitement and poof. I make explosion too quickly

and the wife make me crazy. but theys be same. I want put wife in bottom ocean in the barrel. I swears her to the devil. but we make peaces. I says fuhk the wife and fuhk the gamble, but I go back always. and beside, if not have the wife who will make the wash on dishes!
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323 gave daneblazer 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24 gave daneblazer 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady gave daneblazer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave daneblazer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

That is pretty bad, but neither Bush or Obama came off as too bright when not reading off a teleprompter. It's actual a little refreshing that 99% of what he says isn't scripted even if it is idiotic.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Trump said this?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

So what is exactly wrong with what he said. Are the Puerto Ricans offended now? Who gives a fuk.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

at least he is telling the truth

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

"snowflakes are crying that someone didn't stand when their special song was playing"

-SportsMushroom

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    holy f@k

Trump is no fool. He talks to his target audience in language that they can relate/understand.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave MaddyMax 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    Trump is no fool. He talks to his target audience in language that they can relate/understand.
    Meanwhile Trump voters averaged higher incomes and there is a direct relationship between income and intelligence

You enjoy your stay in La La land though

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Trump said this because people keep comparing this to Texas and Florida. It's logistically more difficult to get aid to an island than to a state connected to the mainland. Not that this matters because we live in a world of idiots.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

That wasn't so bad

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Meanwhile Trump voters averaged higher incomes and there is a direct relationship between income and intelligence

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Go ahead and link to one of your debunked huffington post graphs that show Hillary voters r geniuses

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Oh come on even Trump fans have to see the funny of side of that comment

MaddyMax

kadashians have high income. all the nfl and basketball players have high incomes.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Oh come on even Trump fans have to see the funny of side of that comment
    I laughed when I was listening to him say it. It's just how he speaks, but this one was a gem. No different than him repeatedly saying beautiful clean coal. Shit cracks me up. He repeats the same shit in the simplest terms. It doesn't make him dumb, but lefties will always think that anyway so fck if I care. Oh, and us Trump supporters need him to keep it simple for us feeble-minded fools. Of course.

dlowilly

kadashians have high income. all the nfl and basketball players have high incomes.
    Hence the term "average"

While there are some rich clown and idiots, it evens out with a population over 300 million

MaddyMax

Hence the term "average"

While there are some rich clown and idiots, it evens out with a population over 300 million
    average is meaningless...you only need a few inherited dumb billionaires to skew the average....

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I laughed when I was listening to him say it. It's just how he speaks, but this one was a gem. No different than him repeatedly saying beautiful clean coal. Shit cracks me up. He repeats the same shit in the simplest terms. It doesn't make him dumb, but lefties will always think that anyway so fck if I care. Oh, and us Trump supporters need him to keep it simple for us feeble-minded fools. Of course.
    Ha yeah I love the way he talks so refreshing for a head of state.

dlowilly

average is meaningless...you only need a few inherited dumb billionaires to skew the average....
    If anything it's skewed for dems with bill Gates and Warren buffett

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

holy f@k

consider who he is talking to; you liberal idiots need things explained very slowly and even then you'll still penetrate it up

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    the wife make me do same with her poosy. she give out poosy like rations. I promises self when she gives me the poosy again I be calm and make last. but I build up so much the excitement and poof. I make explosion too quickly

and the wife make me crazy. but theys be same. I want put wife in bottom ocean in the barrel. I swears her to the devil. but we make peaces. I says fuhk the wife and fuhk the gamble, but I go back always. and beside, if not have the wife who will make the wash on dishes!
    you sound like adventures of anwar.. have you seen that instagram account?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

"snowflakes are crying that someone didn't stand when their special song was playing"

-SportsMushroom
    i take the piss, you cry like children

you are now in this thread crying like children cause i took the piss

if you chose to vote in a mumbling buffoon, you have to be ready to take the jokes that naturally come with your decision
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 09-30-17 at 11:09 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

3 days ago the mayor of PR was praising the Govt's aid.....then the democratic party told her to start complaining so she did.......its no wonder people are so fed up with the bullshit......people dying and starving yet she has the time to have tshirts and hats printed up? Come on, you're not this stupid
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

do same with poosy as big gigantic ocean....? dive in that gaping hole!!!!!!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    3 days ago the mayor of PR was praising the Govt's aid.....then the democratic party told her to start complaining so she did.......its no wonder people are so fed up with the bullshit......people dying and starving yet she has the time to have tshirts and hats printed up? Come on, you're not this stupid
    yep, that's why i never trust f'n puerto ricans.... just look at that mark anthony kahksucker.... and f'n j-lo and her f'n "goosies".....

I had to do more repair work inside the f'n Massage Extreme down the street as a result of Harvey than any puerto ricans are doin to help themselves.....

and before you say that Massage Extreme didn't seem all too damaged in the video below, I know, but I helped them put in a fraudulent FEMA claim for some new massage "tables", and had to help break them in once they arrived.....

back was sore for a f'n week....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This is Katrina all over again. Failure at the state/territorial level. PR has to request for aid and they haven't. PR requests for help, the states send resources, the feds reimburse the states. That's why you see all of these pictures of resources just sitting around. There also hasn't been a functional deep water port. The scale of the disaster teamed with poor infrastructure as it existed before the storm hit is the problem. The latter requires the admission of failures that have nothing to do with the former. Hard thing to admit.

MaddyMax

If anything it's skewed for dems with bill Gates and Warren buffett
    those two frauds keep their money as non profit organization to pay close to zero taxes.

Lenny Zefflin
    Lenny Zefflin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

holy f@k

Obviously he has more intellect than a 5 year old.

Art Of War. Great book. He's keeping the liberals triggered. He knows as long as they keep getting emotional over tweets and spend the day looking for clever insults they will never have time to take deep breath and take stock over what has happened and therefore doomed to continue making the same mistakes during the last election.

dlowilly

those two frauds keep their money as non profit organization to pay close to zero taxes.
    Has nothing to do with them being billionaires that vote democrat which as I said if anything income levels are skewed higher for democrat voters because of it. What they pay in taxes is a completely different issue having nothing to do with our discussion

dlowilly

i take the piss, you cry like children

you are now in this thread crying like children cause i took the piss

if you chose to vote in a mumbling buffoon, you have to be ready to take the jokes that naturally come with your decision
    At least you can admit you're pissing on this forum

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

There was a team from MIT that analyzed his speeches and estimated he spoke at a 5th grade level

True story

And he resonated with tens of millions of white hillbilly rednecks. No wonder, they're all a bunch of dumb fukks

The avg Trump supporter might make more than the avg Hillary supporter, I've got no clue but I can say with 100% confidence the avg Hillary supporter has an IQ 20 points higher.

The KOCK, I mean KOCH brothers significantly skewed the avg

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

45 knows how to control every liberal in this country...........guys a smart cookie......knows those tweets piss them off but keeps at it....

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    There was a team from MIT that analyzed his speeches and estimated he spoke at a 5th grade level

True story

And he resonated with tens of millions of white hillbilly rednecks. No wonder, they're all a bunch of dumb fukks

The avg Trump supporter might make more than the avg Hillary supporter, I've got no clue but I can say with 100% confidence the avg Hillary supporter has an IQ 20 points higher.

The KOCK, I mean KOCH brothers significantly skewed the avg
    You can keep repeating your false narrative spoon fed by the liberal media all you want

Income level is on average a much more reliable indicator of intelligence than any attempt at a scientific study by the liberal media

I said earlier if anything Gates and Buffett skew the income levels higher for democrats

For some reason you completely ignored that and brought up the Koch brothers who between the 4 of them have a little over 100 billion in assets. Gates and Buffett have combined wealth of 162 billion. That of course more than cancels out the Koch brothers and debunks your desperate example, but liberals have never been known to value logic, mathematics, or the truth.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Big water, big ocean... Trump knows what he is talking about ...

12 Last