jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter you’re nothing but a marble mumble mouth Oreo cookie Controlled by the white man now go scram

Blacks destroyed America

It’s the most disgraced race in the world
    A race that has not advanced in over 100 years

They simply just don’t know how to live like human beings

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

White Europeans and Americans made the mistake of projecting their worldview onto undeserving non-whites.

They don't want to fit into white civilization, they don't want to contribute, they only take and destroy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We had a beautiful housing complexes here built for blacks all destroyed and now crack houses

Every single city they do the same thing

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

The difference between blacks and whites is very simple..educated whites know the uneducated KKK is useless and do not support them....

Educated blacks support the useless uneducated thugs/gang members that get killed by police...they will never advance with this thinking
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Chicago be like -

Then -

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Here we go with this dumbass racism. The secret to making it in a capitalistic society is make money. No matter your race, if you are a broke b*tch, you are going to be a complaining b*tch, and you are going to be blaming everyone but yourself for having the sh*tty life you live.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 1to1000 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Yeah those are troubling numbers. Drugs are a big problem. Makes you wonder why anyone would either want to make Drugs Legal, or not build a wall with Mexico to keep drugs and drug dealers out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wake the fukk up. 50,000 people (mainly white) overdosed on drugs in 2015. Almost 10 times as many black gang bangers killing each other. 10 TIMES. Guess what? Estimates have said that this number has doubled in 2017. That means that 100,000 people are going to die this year from drug overdose. And you fukks are deflecting real issues by some bullshit gang bangers? You are falling for the media and it's targeted narratives.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    The secret to making it in a capitalistic society is make money.
    Which is why all the ghetto nigs living off of welfare has GOTS TO GO! They aren't participating in a capitalist society. They are simply taking from the rest of hard working society.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Why is there a post about jj gold being shot dead..why is that posted?? Blacks do destroy every city they occupy. No need to make death threats cause u don't like a post done by somebody.

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4191

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Thank you for validating the protests and proving their necessity. The scary thing is this fact. That people like you and your thought process wear badges, sit as jurors, judges on benches. Teach classrooms, work in hr departments, hire and fire. The idea behind the protest is this is a pervasive thought among the majority which they act on. And every day i see posts in here for the majority, that point is continually proved on a daily basis. And to believe your thoughts and beliefs don't influence your actions is just foolish.
    I do realize it is on a scale and there is a larger amount of ignorance here as it caters to a certain demographic. But yet in still, what is said when a face is hidden proves what is in the mind. Granted your numbers are falling, but you are still a large deterrent to progress. Fortunately the parents that have taught this mindset are slowly dying off and there is a new generation growing that realizes there is diversity in this world and racism is dying out with your parents.
    Whatever your drivel means I'm sure nobody cares. Everybody that really has a clue, knows who the problem is in this country. And it isn't the law abiding citizens. Only the lazy, rioting, complainers with no morals or values are the ones creating divide. All this nonsense about protecting someone breaking laws and complain when police do their job is the biggest bunch of bull in the long run. It makes no sense. The idiots protesting or whatever you want to call it, are basically siding to someone already committing crimes before the police got involved. So what....they got tazed or roughed up....they broke the law before hand and got caught. Applaud the scum(s) got caught and got dealt with. I've still yet to see any minority speak up on the Chicago violence. Wonder why. It's because their mentality is "street justice". Well guess what? The cops sometimes have to do the same thing and now it's a problem to those same people who don't have a problem when their own people do it. So, before anyone else wants to pretend to be outraged and whatever bogus complain you may have, you are either a hypocrite or have no idea what you are talking about.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Google is your friend! Ive said enough.. There is very little if any truth on TV. The info is out there. It wont be on any main stream sites.. It will make you very cynical once you connect the dots and untrusting of your government 100 percent!

Maybe you could hook me up with some informative YouTube videos??? I want the truth.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    Here we go with this dumbass racism. The secret to making it in a capitalistic society is make money. No matter your race, if you are a broke b*tch, you are going to be a complaining b*tch, and you are going to be blaming everyone but yourself for having the sh*tty life you live.
    Nope you can be a nice loving quality person and still be an asset to society while being broke and struggling.. Money doesn't make the man.. How you are raised up and what you see around you growing up influences the man.

Still at some point in every ones life you know when you are doing right or wrong. You know what bad could come once you shoot up dope, smoke that crack or meth, or start drinking like a fish. .You know that can lead you into a dark abyss and death spiral but you do it anyways and don't care...

We all have a choice in life.. That's why I hate when professional doctors label an addiction as a "disease" because it's not, you have a choice.. It may be a HARD choice but you still have a choice to not shoot up, not smoke or not drink and take the pain of withdrawl and sobriety.... With a real disease you don't have that choice, you are sick and you are gonna die...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-30-17 at 02:25 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ehhhh, shit. I won't touch that one, Jibs. Never mind. I'll just politely disagree.

You did make my arguement in a way though. What you see around you does make the man...

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nope you can be a nice loving quality person and still be an asset to society while being broke and struggling.. Money doesn't make the man.. How you are raised up and what you see around you growing up influences the man.

Still at some point in every ones life you know when you are doing right or wrong. You know what bad could come once you shoot up dope, smoke that crack or meth, or start drinking like a fish. .You know that can lead you into a dark abyss and death spiral but you do it anyways and don't care...

We all have a choice in life.. That's why I hate when professional doctors label an addiction as a "disease" because it's not, you have a choice.. It may be a HARD choice but you still have a choice to not shoot up, not smoke or not drink and take the pain of withdrawl and sobriety.... With a real disease you don't have that choice, you are sick and you are gonna die...

Am curious though. Do you think type 2 diabetes is a disease?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Yes that is a disease because you need meds to sustain life.. I will say this though if you eat like crap, get fat and have a family history of type 2 then that's still on you if you get it...

With drug addiction you don't need doctor prescribed meds to sustain life.... You just need massive will power, maybe an intervention of some sort, a death scare, arrest and thrown in jail for a period of time and or enter into a drug rehab clinic to get clean..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-30-17 at 02:48 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

How about bipolar disorder, jibbs? Is that a disease?

Cuse0323

^ Yes that is a disease because you need meds to sustain life.. I will say this though if you eat like crap, get fat and have a family history of type 2 then that's still on you if you get it...

With drug addiction you don't need doctor prescribed meds to sustain life.... You just need massive will power, maybe an intervention of some sort, a death scare, arrest and thrown in jail for a period of time and or enter into a drug rehab clinic to get clean..
    Fair enough. Your opinion. You throw in family history though. I don't know, I'm not going to get into this debate. Personally, I would die if I stopped drinking but I get the sentiment. I was always skeptical at rehabs when they told me it was a disease, until I hit this point. Anyway, that's my last thought on this shit. Gives me a headache arguing about semantics.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    How about bipolar disorder, jibbs? Is that a disease?
    Yes it's a mental disease that you don't have a choice with... It's not that hard to understand.. Drug addiction you have a choice..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Fair enough. Your opinion. You throw in family history though. I don't know, I'm not going to get into this debate. Personally, I would die if I stopped drinking but I get the sentiment. I was always skeptical at rehabs when they told me it was a disease, until I hit this point. Anyway, that's my last thought on this shit. Gives me a headache arguing about semantics.
    I drink a couple of big glasses of red wine every night and have been doing that for the last 15 years, I'm borderline hooked on alcohol and I know it.. Could I stop tomorrow yes, do I want to no.. It's not a disease...

Cuse0323

I drink a couple of big glasses of red wine every night and have been doing that for the last 15 years, I'm borderline hooked on alcohol and I know it.. Could I stop tomorrow yes, do I want to no.. It's not a disease...
    Talk to me when the only thing that stops the convulsions is booze. Do I have liver and kidney disease? Or was that my choice too because I'm an idiot who has drank too much. Eh, semantics.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Talk to me when the only thing that stops the convulsions is booze. Do I have liver and kidney disease? Or was that my choice too because I'm an idiot who has drank too much. Eh, semantics.
    Guy has a couple glasses of red wine a night and is hooked on alcohol

I used to work with a hot little nurse, weighed about 100 pounds and she had 1+ bottles/night She would drink Jibbers under the table the guy thinks he's deep in the rabbit hole.

I took 260mg of Oxy yesterday and worked an entire shift, then went out for beers afterwards. That's twenty six 10mg Percs if anyone has taken those, except I had twelve 30mg Roxis. Functional the entire day. Just another day, not even an anomaly anymore. I could've taken twice that amount and remained functional. I feel for ya Cuser because I know your pain and I know the hopelessness of where you are, and you've resigned to die. That's your choice and I respect it, and I respect you for it.

A couple glasses of wine That's what you put in cereal for breakfast

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guy has a couple glasses of red wine a night and is hooked on alcohol

I used to work with a hot little nurse, weighed about 100 pounds and she had 1+ bottles/night She would drink Jibbers under the table the guy thinks he's deep in the rabbit hole.

I took 260mg of Oxy yesterday and worked an entire shift, then went out for beers afterwards. That's twenty six 10mg Percs if anyone has taken those, except I had twelve 30mg Roxis. Functional the entire day. Just another day, not even an anomaly anymore. I could've taken twice that amount and remained functional. I feel for ya Cuser because I know your pain and I know the hopelessness of where you are, and you've resigned to die. That's your choice and I respect it, and I respect you for it.

A couple glasses of wine That's what you put in cereal for breakfast

He lost me at red wine.

You scared me there with the damn thought of 26 percs. Fckin bullshit acetaminophen. But, you know the deal. I'd kill my dog for an M box 30 right now. Just kidding...kind of.

Appreciate it. It is what it is. Just happens to be taking a long fckin time, and I'm running out of patience. Also, the ability to find a way to come up with booze money. That brick wall is coming damn soon. When I'm gone, just blame the Falcons. I want that shit on my tombstone.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Meanwhile, Kraken hasn't taken a shit in 3 years.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Meanwhile, Kraken hasn't taken a shit in 3 years.

Your body adjusts to it pretty quickly. It's only the first 24-30 hours you don't shit, after that you shit atleast daily. I try not to eat many twizzlers on day one or it may be two days before I shit, that's just too much for the intestines to overcome, oxy and twizzlers = full of shit

Cuse0323

Your body adjusts to it pretty quickly. It's only the first 24-30 hours you don't shit, after that you shit atleast daily. I try not to eat many twizzlers on day one or it may be two days before I shit, that's just too much for the intestines to overcome, oxy and twizzlers = full of shit
    I never had an issue until fckin suboxone. Holy hell. Half shit, half blood. 100 percent tears.

Shitting bowling pins makes a grown man cry. And I don't even eat, WTF.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Yeah those are troubling numbers. Drugs are a big problem. Makes you wonder why anyone would either want to make Drugs Legal, or not build a wall with Mexico to keep drugs and drug dealers out.
    This shit is becoming a huge problem. I don't think it's these Mexican cartels. This is prescription drugs that doctors are prescribing legally. I've had 5 guys fail drug tests in the last month, plus many more this year. We've never had a problem here in Texas, where I primarily place people. These are people top in their field too and they are clearly addicted to prescription drugs. You can't cheat these hair tests. We don't look for the casual user, we're identifying people that are habitual. One guy's report said that he had the equivalent of 100 pills in his system. How does that happen? How come he didn't overdose? That still didn't make sense to me but the Occ Health manager said he built up a tolerance? Does that make sense?

There's a big network of drugs in Texas. A lot of doctors are in it (like Michael Jackson's doctor). They have runners that get the drugs out to people just like in the hoods and are making a killing. Literally.

I called a guy during the evening a few weeks ago and he clearly was high as hell. He was living in Colorado so he may have been smoking legal weed. LOL. Funny conversation. He basically told me to fukk off a couple times. He then calls me a few days later as if we never talked. He must have been smoking some good kush.

The Kraken

I never had an issue until fckin suboxone. Holy hell. Half shit, half blood. 100 percent tears.

Shitting bowling pins makes a grown man cry. And I don't even eat, WTF.
    I don't much about Suboxone other than it is a drug manufactured by satan herself

I've been on and off opioids so much in my life, I have just accepted the cold turkey withdrawals as part of my life. Never went to suboxone.

But a few months ago me and a buddy I work with are chewing through oxy's, having a great fukking day and that little cocksukking \*\*\*\*\*\* of a human pulls out a couple suboxones he got the night before, says lets pop these too, they're good. So we do.

What took place over the next 6 hours was intense vomiting, both of us ending up with IV's and tucked away in nearby unit, hours of intense abd pain, shakes like i've never felt before, my body was ice cold and so diaphoretic that the sheets I was laying on were soaking wet. I just remember checking my pulse and it was probably around 150 or so, I was freezing cold and shivering. Every time a nurse would come check on us I would ask for more warm blankets. Thank GOD for great co-workers, never judged, just helped. One asked and we just said it was food poisoning. I think most knew but never brought it up again.

We got woken up hours later and if I had an ounce of energy left I would've stabbed him

One of the worst days of my life

Mac4Lyfe

But a few months ago me and a buddy I work with are chewing through oxy's, having a great fukking day and that little cocksukking \*\*\*\*\*\* of a human pulls out a couple suboxones he got the night before, says lets pop these too, they're good. So we do.
    .One of the worst days of my life
    Why the hell would you take these drugs? How is chewing oxy a good time? I've been prescribed it for pain but it never did anything for me. Better off taking aspirin? I don't get the allure?

Cuse0323

I don't much about Suboxone other than it is a drug manufactured by satan herself

I've been on and off opioids so much in my life, I have just accepted the cold turkey withdrawals as part of my life. Never went to suboxone.

What took place over the next 6 hours was intense vomiting, both of us ending up with IV's and tucked away in nearby unit, hours of intense abd pain, shakes like i've never felt before, my body was ice cold and so diaphoretic that the sheets I was laying on were soaking wet. I just remember checking my pulse and it was probably around 150 or so, I was freezing cold and shivering. Every time a nurse would come check on us I would ask for more warm blankets. Thank GOD for great co-workers, never judged, just helped. One asked and we just said it was food poisoning. I think most knew but never brought it up again.

We got woken up hours later and if I had an ounce of energy left I would've stabbed him

One of the worst days of my life
    Wow. Fckin moron instantly put you guys in precipitated withdrawals. Unreal. Bupe is no joke. It blasts your receptors, and takes over. Damn, doing it right after whatever else is just a recipe for disaster. The withdrawal from Subs itself last a fckin month, which I'll be enjoying soon and shitting a dozen times a day, but precipitated withdrawal suuuuucks. I'd smack the piss outta that guy.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why the hell would you take these drugs? How is chewing oxy a good time? I've been prescribed it for pain but it never did anything for me. Better off taking aspirin? I don't get the allure?
    First, understand that it is an epidemic, so there is an allure to it that you just don’t get. And you should feel greatful for that because it’s a brutal battle, not one you win by the month or the day but by the hour and the minute. Any moment of weakness and you start over after months of abuse and $1,000’s wasted (conservatively). Whatever your dna is Mac, opioids just don’t trigger you the same way they do me, or alcohol does Cuser.

Why do I take them? They make me feel better. They take away my pain, both physical and mental. They make me not care about things that normally eat at me. They make me a better person while I’m on them, more tolerant, more involved in life, more productive.

We’re all different Mac, and even amongst addicts, not every drug is for every person. I’ve got a friend that snorts addys and coke all day long but has had a bottle of oxy for about 2 years. On the flip side, he gave me some pretty good coke a few months ago and it’s still sitting in my closet untouched. Honestly, I’ll probably just give it back to him one day when he runs out and is having a rough one.

Cuse0323

First, understand that it is an epidemic, so there is an allure to it that you just don’t get. And you should feel greatful for that because it’s a brutal battle, not one you win by the month or the day but by the hour and the minute. Any moment of weakness and you start over after months of abuse and $1,000’s wasted (conservatively). Whatever your dna is Mac, opioids just don’t trigger you the same way they do me, or alcohol does Cuser.

Why do I take them? They make me feel better. They take away my pain, both physical and mental. They make me not care about things that normally eat at me. They make me a better person while I’m on them, more tolerant, more involved in life, more productive.

We’re all different Mac, and even amongst addicts, not every drug is for every person. I’ve got a friend that snorts addys and coke all day long but has had a bottle of oxy for about 2 years. On the flip side, he gave me some pretty good coke a few months ago and it’s still sitting in my closet untouched. Honestly, I’ll probably just give it back to him one day when he runs out and is having a rough one.
    Well said. I have friends who love addys, and coke. I shot up coke twice. The second time, I threw up immediately and was dripping sweat trying to find a phone. I had 91 dialed, and said fck it. If it's time, it's time. My heart was fckin going over 200. I won't touch uppers ever again. I can't even drink a green tea because of the caffeine. This shit isn't fun. It isn't something we do because we really enjoy it. I do it because it feels better than the alternative. Used to have to lay down while getting blood taken, and now I can stick a fckin old ass needle in my arm like the best of them. Totally what I inspired my profession to be in life. Can drink well, check. Can find a vein for drugs, check. Can work a job...TBD.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The difference between blacks and whites is very simple..educated whites know the uneducated KKK is useless and do not support them....

Educated blacks support the useless uneducated thugs/gang members that get killed by police...they will never advance with this thinking
    lmao you really buy that the kkk is uneducated? or that these blacks getting killed by police are gang members?

david duke isn't the only one who went to college. There are police chiefs, high ranking military, fire chiefs you name it.

Trust me. You seem to think those dumb hillbillys running around in bed sheets are still the klan.

its 2017 wake up

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

People do all this crap cause they expect too much out of life...tons of sex..drinking...drugs...money...never ends. I live a life of mediocricy....that has it's faults..but im not doing crystal meth to get high

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    People do all this crap cause they expect too much out of life...tons of sex..drinking...drugs...money...never ends. I live a life of mediocricy....that has it's faults..but im not doing crystal meth to get high
    Gambling to get high instead.

Mac4Lyfe

Man, I'm learning about these opioids and it's scary as shit. People abusing them like crazy. You're not afraid of OD'ing? Is it worth the headache? Especially when you know you it triggers you? I've been drunk as hell 3 times in my life. The last time I realized that I put myself at risk and from that point forward set limits on my drinking. 2 drink max if I'm out, 4 if I'm at home. Never had a problem again. I don't care how good it feels at the time. The crash is worst.

First ... 23456 Last