Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Man, I'm learning about these opioids and it's scary as shit. People abusing them like crazy. You're not afraid of OD'ing? Is it worth the headache? Especially when you know you it triggers you? I've been drunk as hell 3 times in my life. The last time I realized that I put myself at risk and from that point forward set limits on my drinking. 2 drink max if I'm out, 4 if I'm at home. Never had a problem again. I don't care how good it feels at the time. The crash is worst.
    Eventually the crash is only healed by going back to the cause.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The difference between blacks and whites is very simple..educated whites know the uneducated KKK is useless and do not support them....

Educated blacks support the useless uneducated thugs/gang members that get killed by police...they will never advance with this thinking
    oh and you're really naïve if you really believe regular everyday white folks don't donate or support the klan...

please better do your homework.

just a few from a quick google search http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/08/3...uke-donations/

http://www.newsweek.com/david-duke-k...eapolis-659014

check out some of the white power forums even stormfront which is tame for the most part these days.

stick to sports booya

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Talk to me when the only thing that stops the convulsions is booze. Do I have liver and kidney disease? Or was that my choice too because I'm an idiot who has drank too much. Eh, semantics.
    My wine glasses are big and it's probably a bottle a night.. I'm big boy but I still get lit.. In the past I've drank to feel better the next day and got a little carried away in my late 30's and early 40's. Was probably drinking 2 bottles a night.. I've toned it down over the years because I started to feel like shiiit and working out was getting tougher every day with a hang over..

I drink red wine every night because it's considered healthy in moderation and I have a taste for fine wines as I get older.... If I don't drink I'll miss it but physically I don't get cold sweats and shakes, no I don't get that, no physical withdrawls with alcohol....

I try to live a straight life and be healthy these days, I don't let my demons get the best of me, I love life too much...

Addiction is a choice though and I firmly believe that.. Once you are addicted that choice becomes much harder though..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-01-17 at 02:36 AM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Eventually the crash is only healed by going back to the cause.
    Which is more reason to stay off them.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My wine glasses are big and it's probably a bottle a night.. I'm big boy but I still get lit.. In the past I've drank to feel better the next day and got a little carried away in my late 30's and early 40's. Was probably drinking 2 bottles a night.. I've toned it down over the years because I started to feel like shiiit and working out was getting tougher every day with a hang over..

I drink red wine every night because it's considered healthy in moderation and I have a taste for fine wines as I get older.... If I don't drink I'll miss it but physically I don't get cold sweats and shakes, no I don't get that, no physical withdrawls with alcohol....

I try to live a straight life and be healthy these days, I don't let my demons get the best of me, I love life too much...

Addiction is a choice though and I firmly believe that.. Once you are addicted that choice becomes much harder though..

I understand your viewpoint completely. Stay healthy, and enjoy life, my man.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Which is more reason to stay off them.
    Easy to say in hindsight, but when you hit the wall it's difficult to look back.

Feel like I'm spouting proverbs, or some shit. I get it. To each his own on this subject.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

My balls are hard right now

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Smells good too

Cuse0323

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Easy to say in hindsight, but when you hit the wall it's difficult to look back.
    Feel like I'm spouting proverbs, or some shit. I get it. To each his own on this subject.
    True... moderation is the rule, which is easier said than done. I get it. Stay safe.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

There is no such thing as black on black crime. If you go to a predominantly white neighborhood or a predominantly Asian neighborhood the stats would be 99% white on white crime or 99% Asian on Asian crime because people commit crime where they live.

The "what about black on black crime" love to talk about inner city Chicago, but crime among black people in inner city Chicago doesn't give "white officers" across America to murder unarmed innocent black men.

Nobody is born a criminal. You take any city or neighborhood and don't provide adequate resources it becomes crime infested. The race doesn't matter.

How do you think the drugs and guns got into Chicago? Jamal from the corner who dropped out of high school and never been outside of the city isn't the mastermind behind getting guns and drugs into Chicago. White people control all resources in America, including drugs and guns.
    Last edited by NardVa; 10-01-17 at 07:57 AM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    There is no such thing as black on black crime. If you go to a predominantly white neighborhood or a predominantly Asian neighborhood the stats would be 99% white on white crime or 99% Asian on Asian crime because people commit crime where they live.

The "what about black on black crime" love to talk about inner city Chicago, but crime among black people in inner city Chicago doesn't give "white officers" across America to murder unarmed innocent black men.

I just learned that Oregon, and Washington give out pills for assisted suicide. Krak, hook me up. I don't think a rope will hold.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You take any city or neighborhood and don't provide adequate resources it becomes crime infested. The race doesn't matter.

How do you think the drugs and guns got into Chicago? Jamal from the corner who dropped out of high school and never been outside of the city isn't the mastermind behind getting guns and drugs into Chicago. White people control all resources in America, including drugs and guns.
    When people talk about "Black on Black Crime", they are referring to the highly disproportionate amount of violent crime and murder that is being committed by blacks against blacks. There are no "Non Black" cities where white people or Asian people are killing each other anywhere close to the same rate, even in the poor areas. And keep in mind that there are more poor white people on Government assistance than there are black.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    When people talk about "Black on Black Crime", they are referring to the highly disproportionate amount of violent crime and murder that is being committed by blacks against blacks. There are no "Non Black" cities where white people or Asian people are killing each other anywhere close to the same rate, even in the poor areas. And keep in mind that there are more poor white people on Government assistance than there are black.
    Mexican on Mexican crimes are growing in America.. Here in LA we have Mexican gangs all over the place..They are always shooting each other and blacks..

Mexicans in the hoods are ruthless now, very deadly.. Both Blacks and Mexicans make up the highest crime rates in America for sure!! All other races not even close..

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Being poor and white is NOTHING compared to being poor and black in America. The two don't compare. "White people" living in "white America" enjoy "white privilege". Nobody is looking to discriminate, deny you anything, lock you up or kill you because your skin is white.

The black community as a whole is only 2 to 3 generations removed from slavery which means the black community as a whole didn't have generational wealth passed down to them from several prior generations. Being poor and white is a big step up from being poor and black.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just not many white ghetto areas where they keep killing each other

Blacks are much more violent people than whites and statistically proven

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Being poor and white is NOTHING compared to being poor and black in America. The two don't compare. "White people" living in "white America" enjoy "white privilege". Nobody is looking to discriminate, deny you anything, lock you up or kill you because your skin is white.

The black community as a whole is only 2 to 3 generations removed from slavery which means the black community as a whole didn't have generational wealth passed down to them from several prior generations. Being poor and white is a big step up from being poor and black.
    Always excuses to justify personal failure... White meth head trailer trash are no better off then a poor black hood rat.. Neither have opportunity knocking at their door.. Poor blacks can go to school and can learn a trait, they can read books on how to start a small business, they have every opportunity to succeed in America..

You got poor illegal Mexicans coming across the border and can't even speak English and alot of them find work and make something of themselves...

First ... 3456