kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What does either have to do with the other?

The white race is killing the white race. Hispanics are killing Hispanics. Asians are killing Asians. What is your point? Unarmed white men are being killed by police. Why aren't you making a thread about that? Vet's are killing themselves at an even more alarming rate than blacks, why didn't you mention that? People are dying to Opioids, why didn't you talk about that? You're mad because some black guys are protesting what they think is important. Instead of you complaining about them, why don't you get off your ass and protest our vets dying and our community dying? Maybe, because you don't give a shit about any cause or anybody?
    My point is that the african american race is killing off each other at an alarming rate yet the players want to put on blinders to that and kneel during the anthem because of "police brutality"

Make a thread about the opioid crisis, let's talk about combating it there. Not where I made a specific thread on a totally different issue. Pretty dumb calling me out for making a thread on this issue, then falsely berating me for not caring about something else (That I do care about)

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    No! All Russia talk is smoke screen. Find out who owns all media. These people are masters of distractions. And honestly im a red white and blue loving American but we do not have the moral high ground to judge Russia!
    Who owns "all media"?

No need to keep it a secret.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    My point is that the african american race is killing off each other at an alarming rate yet the players want to put on blinders to that and kneel during the anthem because of "police brutality"

Make a thread about the opioid crisis, let's talk about combating it there. Not where I made a specific thread on a totally different issue. Pretty dumb calling me out for making a thread on this issue, then falsely berating me for not caring about something else (That I do care about)
    Lol this dumbfukk still thinks police brutality and black on black crime are mutually exclusive.

Like I said - white suburban boy absolutely TERRIFIED of his whiteness being threatened.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol this dumbfukk still thinks police brutality and black on black crime are mutually exclusive.

Like I said - white suburban boy absolutely TERRIFIED of his whiteness being threatened.
    sorry for raising a question of why NFL players kneel for the national anthem in protest of police brutality but don't give a fukk about their own in Chicago and many other places

they don't have to be mutually exclusive, that is where you missed the whole point

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Who owns "all media"?

No need to keep it a secret.
    The lizard people.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Google is your friend! Ive said enough.. There is very little if any truth on TV. The info is out there. It wont be on any main stream sites.. It will make you very cynical once you connect the dots and untrusting of your government 100 percent!

t-wizzle

sorry for raising a question of why NFL players kneel for the national anthem in protest of police brutality but don't give a fukk about their own in Chicago and many other places

they don't have to be mutually exclusive, that is where you missed the whole point
    Except that you never grew up as a black kid. You don't know what it's like to grow up in that environment. It's not as if they're just killing each other for the sake of killing each other. There's a lot of other variables in play that you completely ignore because it's more convenient for you to just point the finger at them than to actually sit back and listen and really consider what needs to be addressed on the white side.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Except that you never grew up as a black kid. You don't know what it's like to grow up in that environment. It's not as if they're just killing each other for the sake of killing each other. There's a lot of other variables in play that you completely ignore because it's more convenient for you to just point the finger at them than to actually sit back and listen and really consider what needs to be addressed on the white side.
    sorry i was born a white?? do you really want me to say sorry for the race i was born???

so it is my fault because i am white that black kids in chicago are killing each other???

it is my fault all the variables are in place that cause this violence because i was born white???

t-wizzle

sorry i was born a white?? do you really want me to say sorry for the race i was born???

so it is my fault because i am white that black kids in chicago are killing each other???

it is my fault all the variables are in place that cause this violence because i was born white???
    You brought this on yourself. You hit that submit button when you made the thread. Nobody forced you to make this shitty thread so don't play the victim card when you get called out for being a jackass.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

You brought this on yourself. You hit that submit button when you made the thread. Nobody forced you to make this shitty thread so don't play the victim card when you get called out for being a jackass.
    Not playing the victim card.

Literally asking you those 3 questions

t-wizzle

Not playing the victim card.

Literally asking you those 3 questions
    Yea I know. You're going to say you're not going to have white guilt.

This isn't a good topic for you. You tried to take on something that was over your head. It's okay, we all make mistakes. Best move for you here is to step away... maybe take some time to listen to the other side. I know you think you do, but you don't have all the answers.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Yea I know. You're going to say you're not going to have white guilt.

This isn't a good topic for you. You tried to take on something that was over your head. It's okay, we all make mistakes. Best move for you here is to step away... maybe take some time to listen to the other side. I know you think you do, but you don't have all the answers.
    Every time you get buried you claim the other person is stupid

Just like you tried to do to UNDE in your dumbass VT thread

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

young black men are 6% of the population yet commit 61% of all murders. It's logical and rational to be wary of them.

Whites create advanced civilizations, non-whites (except Japanese) are a drag on white society.

t-wizzle

Every time you get buried you claim the other person is stupid

Just like you tried to do to UNDE in your dumbass VT thread
    Well now you're just being a hypocrite. You've been calling people "retard" left and right in this thread.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Well now you're just being a hypocrite. You've been calling people "retard" left and right in this thread.
    Did ya read what they posted? It was warranted. I'm sure you didn't though

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Speaking of thugs how disgusting was that hit, 100% intentional. No morals it's really that simple. I feel sorry for you Twizzle, it's hard for white people to understand the plight of blacks when we see a lot of stupid chit.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Speaking of thugs how disgusting was that hit, 100% intentional. No morals it's really that simple. I feel sorry for you Twizzle, it's hard for white people to understand the plight of blacks when we see a lot of stupid chit.
    The irony of this post is off the charts, congrats

t-wizzle

Did ya read what they posted? It was warranted. I'm sure you didn't though
    And the same could be said for your posts. So there's that.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    The irony of this post is off the charts, congrats
    Yea I just ignore that guy. His posts are just drivel.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

What is their own? Do you really think a successful black man in NY, LA or Chicago feels that a gang banger in the ghetto of Chicago belongs to them? WTF kind of stupid is that? Do you own trailer trash, ghetto white people? Where do people get this stupid shit from? Black people don't OWN stupid black people anymore than white people own stupid white people. All black people do not belong to gangs or kill each other (contrary to what you believe).

Which is why I asked you a question that you won't ever answer. Why don't you give a fukk about veterans? You say you love your vets and the military, yet one vet every 65 minutes is killing himself. Thousands every year are putting guns in their mouths and pulling the trigger. Why don't you give a fukk about them? Aren't they your own? What are you doing to help them? I already know the answer.

How about the thousands of people (mostly white) dying from drugs. It is a fukking epidemic. Why aren't you doing something about your own?

See how stupid this thread sounds now???

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Wake the fukk up. 50,000 people (mainly white) overdosed on drugs in 2015. Almost 10 times as many black gang bangers killing each other. 10 TIMES. Guess what? Estimates have said that this number has doubled in 2017. That means that 100,000 people are going to die this year from drug overdose. And you fukks are deflecting real issues by some bullshit gang bangers? You are falling for the media and it's targeted narratives.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Wake the fukk up. 50,000 people (mainly white) overdosed on drugs in 2015. Almost 10 times as many black gang bangers killing each other. 10 TIMES. Guess what? Estimates have said that this number has doubled in 2017. That means that 100,000 people are going to die this year from drug overdose. And you fukks are deflecting real issues by some bullshit gang bangers? You are falling for the media and it's targeted narratives.

yep i am falling for it because the media ALWAYS talks about chicago killings

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

What is their own? Do you really think a successful black man in NY, LA or Chicago feels that a gang banger in the ghetto of Chicago belongs to them? WTF kind of stupid is that? Do you own trailer trash, ghetto white people? Where do people get this stupid shit from? Black people don't OWN stupid black people anymore than white people own stupid white people. All black people do not belong to gangs or kill each other (contrary to what you believe).

Which is why I asked you a question that you won't ever answer. Why don't you give a fukk about veterans? You say you love your vets and the military, yet one vet every 65 minutes is killing himself. Thousands every year are putting guns in their mouths and pulling the trigger. Why don't you give a fukk about them? Aren't they your own? What are you doing to help them? I already know the answer.

How about the thousands of people (mostly white) dying from drugs. It is a fukking epidemic. Why aren't you doing something about your own?

See how stupid this thread sounds now???
    calm down there keyboard commando

you are insinuating you know EXACTLY what I do with my time and capital

you don't lol i live in a county with a huge problem and help as such

laughable you sit there and act like you know what i do, absolutely laughable and honestly pretty immature

did ya ever think, that I am doing something in my community, therefore i made this thread to ponder what these folks are doing? critical thinking is hard i know man

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Man, you black people and backers have no clue. Let me put this as simple as it can be. No other race or denomination likes or trusts you at all. This cannot be disputed. The U.S. is getting worse and worse due to these uneducated and violent thugs. Nobody in their right mind can honestly say otherwise.

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Let me also add nobody would care if anybody wants to go back to Africa. I am so tired of the dumb victim mentality that I don't regret saying this. For the most part, there is nothing but dumb protests or whatever you want to call them, coming from people who don't even have a clue what is really going on. If you want to cause a stir or make a statement, get the ghetto stuff out of the country or shut the hell up. Cops are always agitated by blacks and you get what you deserve. It happens all over the place so don't cross the line or you will pay the consequences. End of story.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This thread really shows the full spectrum of SBR. Think I would show this to someone if they wondered what this place was like. The 'you must repent, or go to hell' guy on a gambling forum really is the cherry on top.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

OHHHH the hypocrisy is terribly penetrating. Way to prove your own thread is garbage.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    Man, you black people and backers have no clue. Let me put this as simple as it can be. No other race or denomination likes or trusts you at all. This cannot be disputed. The U.S. is getting worse and worse due to these uneducated and violent thugs. Nobody in their right mind can honestly say otherwise.
    Thank you for validating the protests and proving their necessity. The scary thing is this fact. That people like you and your thought process wear badges, sit as jurors, judges on benches. Teach classrooms, work in hr departments, hire and fire. The idea behind the protest is this is a pervasive thought among the majority which they act on. And every day i see posts in here for the majority, that point is continually proved on a daily basis. And to believe your thoughts and beliefs don't influence your actions is just foolish.
    I do realize it is on a scale and there is a larger amount of ignorance here as it caters to a certain demographic. But yet in still, what is said when a face is hidden proves what is in the mind. Granted your numbers are falling, but you are still a large deterrent to progress. Fortunately the parents that have taught this mindset are slowly dying off and there is a new generation growing that realizes there is diversity in this world and racism is dying out with your parents.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Well the Black Athletes ain't kneeling anymore so Trump got it done again.. Always winning... America winning...

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Thank you for validating the protests and proving their necessity. The scary thing is this fact. That people like you and your thought process wear badges, sit as jurors, judges on benches. Teach classrooms, work in hr departments, hire and fire. The idea behind the protest is this is a pervasive thought among the majority which they act on. And every day i see posts in here for the majority, that point is continually proved on a daily basis. And to believe your thoughts and beliefs don't influence your actions is just foolish.
    I do realize it is on a scale and there is a larger amount of ignorance here as it caters to a certain demographic. But yet in still, what is said when a face is hidden proves what is in the mind. Granted your numbers are falling, but you are still a large deterrent to progress. Fortunately the parents that have taught this mindset are slowly dying off and there is a new generation growing that realizes there is diversity in this world and racism is dying out with your parents.
    Sorry that's just a fugazi...

Maybe you should just be thankful you are in an amazing country and be appreciative of the opportunities you have, as am I.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Funny how someone wanting racism to die out, is living and breathing it. Exemplifying it actually. Typical radical lefties.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    blacks are subhuman. how long will white people put up with this before they admit reality
    Can we see this guy get banned?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave eidolon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They just do not know how to live like humans

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They just do not know how to live like humans
    Yet you molested bobbyfk, dumpster dive with fishdick and took it up the shitpipe from a bookie. If you are considered human, then I am glad that I don't act like one.

World will be a better place when bald fuks like you get a bullet put between your beady eyes.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The citizens of Chicago who don't want to live in a war zone need to take a stand and get the ball rolling. If you are too scared to oppose the gangs, you have already lost. Law enforcement will never be the answer when the bad apples are protected by their peers. Just as everyday citizens need to take their communities back, law enforcement needs to eliminate their own who abuse their power and don't do their jobs. When both sides begin to implement change they can rebuild the trust the two parties should have.

Regardless of skin color, plenty of officer involved shootings were excessive use of force. Many are justified but the bad ones are what we hear about.

First 123456 Last