The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Is Congress relevant any longer?????

Presidents do whatever they want anyways. Congress is just a group of advisors/consultants it appears. They fail to pass meaningful healthcare reform but it doesn't matter, Trump has the EO pen. Obama used the fukk out of it to avoid being a lame duck president. Presidents can unilaterally send us to war.

Executive branch powers have rendered Congress ineffective to be a real checks and balance any longer.

We're down to executive and judicial.

Lets just save the money and get rid of these old life long philandering fukks

The Kraken

Voting?

Seems like it's all run by the fed and shadow governments

Congress is a sideshow, voting is a joke

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol reading a pill popping loser who will be living under a bridge within 20 years talk politics is comedy gold. SBR is great.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol reading a pill popping loser who will be living under a bridge within 20 years talk politics is comedy gold. SBR is great.
    Avoidance is probably your best course of action, otherwise I'll continue to treat you like a cheap hooker

Maybe you should try popping a pill because whatever you've done to this point isn't working

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken;27237041[B
    ]Avoidance is probably your best course of action, otherwise I'll continue to treat you like a cheap hooker[/B]

Maybe you should try popping a pill because whatever you've done to this point isn't working
    ?
    I truly enjoy watching you. You've done an amazing job filling in for achoochy as the forum jackass. Truly fine work kraken! That is the honest truth. You're a free clown and frankly better than acoochy.

brooks85

hey by the way, obviously losing the election was an hilarious low point in your life* but how you swallow the pride as trump keeps fulfilling promise after promise?

* you supported an anti-american candidate owned by foreign governments, in bed with russia and was a fan of pedophilia as the facts show. You really have your life together!

The Kraken

?
    I truly enjoy watching you. You've done an amazing job filling in for achoochy as the forum jackass. Truly fine work kraken! That is the honest truth. You're a free clown and frankly better than acoochy.
    Don't play coy now with the ?

You know exactly what I'm talking about, a thread is made about a specific topic and you avoid that topic like you do pussy because the first thing you say about it I will tear to pieces and make you look like the uneducated jackass you are

The Kraken

hey by the way, obviously losing the election was an hilarious low point in your life but how you swallow the pride as trump keeps fulfilling promise after promise?
    Promise after promise?

Trumps only accomplishments yet have come when he worked with Dems

Suck that

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Promise after promise?

Trumps only accomplishments yet have come when he worked with Dems

Suck that
    over 800 regulations frozen or rolled back since Trump took office... check

not increasing refugee in-take 550%... check

conservative supreme court justice... check

out of tpp.. check

out of paris accord... check

renegotiating NAFTA... check

treating iran like the enemy they are instead of an ally... check

increased business optimism and hiring... check

actual deportations instead of fake ones... check

a real, financially responsible, budget proposed.. check

healthcare reform... check

veteran affairs reform... check

2 regulations removed when a new one is implemented... check

pro-life support which defunded planned parenthood from pushing abortions abroad... check

getting rid of anti-american gun regulations put in place by obama... check

stopped giving privileges to illegals in detention centers... check

updated, old and out of date, vetting program to see who is entering this country... check

stopped 4 million illegals from getting amnesty... check

public education system back on track... check

anti-american and unscientific EPA regulations gone... check

approved keystone... check

forced G-20 to remove any mention climate change scam from joint statement... check

strike on syria...check

cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

fired anti-americans like sally yates... check

said the words "radical islamic terrorist" which obama NEVER did during presidential address... check

hey since this is a gambling forum, do you know what trends are? There is a popular trend on the forum about you being wrong every single time. It can not be denied.

All those pills you take but you won't take anything that has to do with reality or facts.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-27-17 at 10:17 PM.
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave brooks85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85

Voting?

Seems like it's all run by the fed and shadow governments

Congress is a sideshow, voting is a joke
    wrong, voting proved you can beat the shadow government and elect a real president for the people.

when you're ready to come out of the sheep pen the gate's open kraken.

The Kraken

over 800 regulations frozen or rolled back since Trump took office... check

not increasing refugee in-take 550%... check

supreme court justice... check

out of tpp.. check

out of paris accord... check

renegotiating NAFTA... check

treating iran like the enemy they are instead of an ally... check

increased business optimism and hiring... check

actual deportations instead of fake ones... check

a real, financially responsible, budget proposed.. check

healthcare reform... check

veteran affairs reform... check

2 regulations removed when a new one is implemented... check

pro-life support which defunded planned parenthood from pushing abortions abroad... check

getting rid of anti-american gun regulations put in place by obama... check

stopped giving privileges to illegals in detention centers... check

updated, old and out of date, vetting program to see who is entering this country... check

stopped 4 million illegals from getting amnesty... check

public education system back on track... check

anti-american and unscientific EPA regulations gone... check

approved keystone... check

forced G-20 to remove any mention climate change scam from joint statement... check

strike on syria...check

cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

fired anti-americans like sally yates... check

said the words "radical islamic terrorist" which obama NEVER did during presidential address... check

hey since this is a gambling forum, do you know what trends are? There is a popular trend on the forum about you being wrong every single time. It can not be denied.

All those pills you take but you won't take anything that has to do with reality or facts.
    Give me a few hours and I'll check back in. Waiting on my guy to make me a score. Gonna pop a 20mg and snort 40mg, then I'll get back to this post.

brooks85

^your average hillary voter

The Kraken

wrong, voting proved you can beat the shadow government and elect a real president for the people.

when you're ready to come out of the sheep pen the gate's open kraken.
    Who wins is just the trophy, the machine rolls forward regardless towards the same destination.

I will give you this however, voting is not worthless. Liberties are gained and lost by who is voted in. Not for me or you, we're white males so our lives remain the same regardless of who is voted in but for minorities, their liberties they enjoy or the prosecution the face is directly correlated with who is in office. So from a humanitarian perspective, you're absolutely right. Look at the families that have been torn apart by Trumps administration and it's only going to get worse.

So I give you half of that one. Trump is just the trophy but he is a slimeball that will make many lives significantly worse, so in that sense voting does matter

brooks85

lol still the same ol white cuck kraken who is so blind he doesn't see what is happening right in front of him

see that sheep way in the back? that's you. Not even close to the exit little guy.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Nobody wins in these threads
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave High3rEl3m3nt 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Give me a few hours and I'll check back in. Waiting on my guy to make me a score. Gonna pop a 20mg and snort 40mg, then I'll get back to this post.
    That's it? I'm disappointed. Also disappointed that you just had to start another thread knowing what would happen. This stuff is giving me a headache, and ain't got no pills.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Haven't you heard? Someone changed someone else's mind in the 1,000th thread about Trump.

We made it.

Though, this was originally about how worthless Congress is. That lasted about...the original post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Actually we all win because some of these posts are damn funny.

I'm staying out of this one.. I'm taking a knee... I actually like both Kraken and Brooks.

Brooks is one of those good ole boys that ya'd like to hang with at a back yard pit fire, crack open a beer with and just shoot the shit..

Kraken I have a bit of history with on this forum, Kraken is a Boxing and MMA guy.. Anyone that throws in the mouth piece and goes for it has my RSPK... He lives just up the road from me in Frisco or Oakland too. Some where in the Bay area anyways, I forgot..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    That's it? I'm disappointed. Also disappointed that you just had to start another thread knowing what would happen. This stuff is giving me a headache, and ain't got no pills.
    I'm sorry I disappointed you Cuser but I'm good now. Reality is you're correct, I'm not going to address that post, never intended to. Has nothing to do with it being correct or not (it's not), it's because no matter what I say nor what proof I provide Brooks simply refuses to remove his mouth from Trumps rooster. It's a waste of my time.

I've gone on record many times wishing Trump well and the few things he's done well I've complimented. But guys like Brooks and Dwight, they're incapable of holding Trump accountable. After all of Trumps failures so far, they simply come up with excuses or deflect or avoid the topic altogether. Jibby probably falls into this category as well, but like he said we have our history and I've grown to like him regardless of his take.

Show me ONE fukking post where Dwight, Brooks or Jibby has been critical of Trump since he's been elected. Please, anyone, find just one and I'll give you 200 points and admit I was wrong. And lets not act like Trump hasn't done anything yet to be critical of. I could go on and on but it would be pointless.

Brooks hasn't come up for air since Trump took office, the guy has had a rooster down his throat for months now, gotta be a record.

Cuser I'm about to end the animosity with this thread. I'm going to pull Brooks pants down and show the world his jj sized pecker and he can fall in line with the rest of my bitches and hopefully stay silent.

This will be thread that finally gets us out of the political rut
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323

I'm sorry I disappointed you Cuser but I'm good now. Reality is you're correct, I'm not going to address that post, never intended to. Has nothing to do with it being correct or not (it's not), it's because no matter what I say nor what proof I provide Brooks simply refuses to remove his mouth from Trumps rooster. It's a waste of my time.

I've gone on record many times wishing Trump well and the few things he's done well I've complimented. But guys like Brooks and Dwight, they're incapable of holding Trump accountable. After all of Trumps failures so far, they simply come up with excuses or deflect or avoid the topic altogether. Jibby probably falls into this category as well, but like he said we have our history and I've grown to like him regardless of his take.

Show me ONE fukking post where Dwight, Brooks or Jibby has been critical of Trump since he's been elected. Please, anyone, find just one and I'll give you 200 points and admit I was wrong. And lets not act like Trump hasn't done anything yet to be critical of. I could go on and on but it would be pointless.

Brooks hasn't come up for air since Trump took office, the guy has had a rooster down his throat for months now, gotta be a record.

Cuser I'm about to end the animosity with this thread. I'm going to pull Brooks pants down and show the world his jj sized pecker and he can fall in line with the rest of my bitches and hopefully stay silent.

This will be thread that finally gets us out of the political rut
    I wish you well, and don't disagree with anything you said. Though, I will search to try to get those 200 points.

And I hope you're right that this will be the glorious thread that sets us free. We're pretty much in the same boat, but on opposite sides. I just like to poke the bear. It's too easy.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Cuse0323 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

I wish you well, and don't disagree with anything you said. Though, I will search to try to get those 200 points.

And I hope you're right that this will be the glorious thread that sets us free. We're pretty much in the same boat, but on opposite sides. I just like to poke the bear. It's too easy.
    Fukk the search, you won't find one. But here's the points anyhow

Cuzer we don't have to agree on shit but we gotta be cool, we're the only two fukks up this late on the reg. Who else stays up past midnight around this place? And this is a gambling forum More like a nursing home bingo parlor, bunch old crotchety fukks around here bitch about this and that, then go to bed at 10pm

Cuse0323

Fukk the search, you won't find one. But here's the points anyhow

Cuzer we don't have to agree on shit but we gotta be cool, we're the only two fukks up this late on the reg. Who else stays up past midnight around this place? And this is a gambling forum More like a nursing home bingo parlor, bunch old crotchety fukks around here bitch about this and that, then go to bed at 10pm

Appreciate it.

And

It really is these days. No one is around late, and only if they get up for a piss and sip of water because their prostrate isn't cooperating in their old age. I think the majority get sent to bed early by the wife these days, or are worn out from bitching back and forth all day. I thought I was bad, but SBR makes me feel better.

I don't know how some do it. It's like banging your head against a brick wall, and expecting to breakthrough. I guess it's possible with enough work for some, but then you end up brain dead. Think many have hit that point.

Late night used to be the best time to be on here. They even gave up on hiring a late night jj. Hell, we probably agree on more than you think. At this point, it's all fun and games. I'm not even a damn Republican.

Just like my man, Trump.

The Kraken

Appreciate it.

And

It really is these days. No one is around late, and only if they get up for a piss and sip of water because their prostrate isn't cooperating in their old age. I think the majority get sent to bed early by the wife these days, or are worn out from bitching back and forth all day. I thought I was bad, but SBR makes me feel better.

I don't know how some do it. It's like banging your head against a brick wall, and expecting to breakthrough. I guess it's possible with enough work for some, but then you end up brain dead. Think many have hit that point.

Late night used to be the best time to be on here. They even gave up on hiring a late night jj. Hell, we probably agree on more than you think. At this point, it's all fun and games. I'm not even a damn Republican.

Just like my man, Trump.

Well, that would explain some of the bizarre, incoherent posts we see at night.

For example, Sammy Odom will occasionally make a late post. But you KNOW he has a prostate the size of a watermelon and gets up every 30 minutes to dribble out a few teaspoons of piss. No wonder the guy can't pick a winner and rarely makes sense

Day time it's got a corporate feel. Fukk that. I'm all about the knitty gritty. Occasionally Shari will get real horny and we'll exchange nudes via pm's, that shit never happens in the day

Find me a Democrat or Republican and I'll show you a dumbass

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Finding a post critical of Trump by Jibby, Brooks, or Dwight? Doesn't exist.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Kraken , your mistake was using as if Congress was relevant at all being previously .
    They all suck , every stinking one of the sunsabitches .
    I vote not dependant on that one little Alphabet to the side of the name but Congress is absolutely useless .
    It's like a shitpot of kids at Daycare , shittin , slobbering all over the place , crying at every turn .
    Man , how fukked are we ?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    do you ever get anything right?

I already know the answer but wondering how terrible of a handicapper you are.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Newly elected president has an approval rating of 40% or less depending on the poll/ day.

Congress has been consistent in their polling at 15% for over 7 years, yet the Repubs were re voted in. Is that because of the dumbassery from the voting public, gerrymandering of districts, voter suppression or a combination of all 3?

Whatever the case, they are in power. What have we seen of that power? 2 years of full congressional power under Obama, nothing. 9 months with their own prez, nothing.

Trump is right to bash those fuks. Obama care was/ is bad according to them. They had 7 plus years to come up with
    their own plan, nothing. Immigration reform, nothing. Tax cuts, nothing. They have no foresight, all reactionary, spur
    of the moment. That's why we are paying high health insurance rates, they dropped the ball back in 2000.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave rkelly110 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The fact they can stall an agenda, for good or bad, depending on which side of the aisle you're on, makes status quo more stable....that is by default effective I guess.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Kraken has a mind. Americans and their governments
    are all slaves to international bankers.
    We've forgotten what freedom was so long ago that we argue
    over irrelevancies as if they matter, leaving the most important
    issues alone, without representation. This has all been by design
    since the early 1900s. It's all in the protocols.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Don't play coy now with the ?

You know exactly what I'm talking about, a thread is made about a specific topic and you avoid that topic like you do pussy because the first thing you say about it I will tear to pieces and make you look like the uneducated jackass you are

K, the dumbest fck on the forum and I am including Dwight. Dwight is like a veritable genius compared to this idiot. I have never, not once read one post from this guy that was on point, relevant or exhibited even a slight bit of intellect. At least dwight, on occasion, robs an article that makes some sense.

would love to meet this guy, I would wager he would be everything my imagination pictures him as.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

LMFAO - what congress [ senators and congressmen ] ?? I did know we have one ?? I know we have 535 + thieves , greedy , selfish and lying bastards in Washington , but thats all I know !! They surely give them self a nice name - congress !! LOL
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 09-28-17 at 10:51 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

do you ever get anything right?

I already know the answer but wondering how terrible of a handicapper you are.
    Is Greaser a terrible handicapper? I didn't know that...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

finding a post by brooks or dwight that is relevant or intelligent also doesn't exist. Jibby I give the benefit of the doubt at the very least he sometimes can make some sense and usually is cordial.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    finding a post by brooks or dwight that is relevant or intelligent also doesn't exist. Jibby I give the benefit of the doubt at the very least he sometimes can make some sense and usually is cordial.
    Well than you Dante for not blasting me.. Appreciation bud....

12 Last