thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos and Chiefs

11-8 on write-ups and posted picks, I like Denver at -2.5 and the Chiefs at -6.5 next week.

Denver - I backed Buffalo at +3 because I thought it was a letdown spot for Denver and Buffalo's front seven is strong. Simiean struggled since Denver. Denver had over 100 yards rushing, but most of that came on 2 rushes, and Buffalo did a good job defensively. Denver has been much better at home with Simean, and Denver's rush defense is much better this year with Peko and others. Oakland had a strong year last year because they won close games, but this year the defense continues to struggle, and the offensive line hasn't been as strong with Penn missing all of camp. Oakland also has had coaching issues, with Norton looking overmatched.

Kansas City - The Chiefs were strong against a weak Charger team, and have been better offensively this year with Hunt. The Redskins pass rush is solid, but the secondary has struggled, with the Eagles having success no running game. The Chiefs play much better at home and Cousins has struggled against good defenses. The Redskins were strong against a weak Raider defense, but the Redskins have still struggled with new receivers and the offensive line is mediocre.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Pass on these divisional games unless I am getting a lot of points.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pure guess

KyanaPrime
    KyanaPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC might be the best team in football right now

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

I think if KC keeps playing like they have the last few weeks and is able to avoid any major injuries or set backs of any kind they most likely with end up with the best team in football this season. As for them going all the way and winning SB I think its too early too tell, tho A.Smith does deserve it, at least in my opion.