sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Good, everyone should stop watching the NBA also.
    this a 100% ..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Trump is sooooo racist...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That big cry baby biitch will kneel with the rest of them.. Trust me...

Yeah... it's this fukkhead's tweets after the Trump's tweets. Athletes need to stop twittering sh#$. I lose respect for this guy every single day. Born with amazing athletic characteristics... inside... he's hollow as a tree trunk.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Typical neo-con clown. Gets proof ratings went up on a week when Trump sh!t on the NFL and immediately has an excuse that the bar was lowered. If Trump was so powerful why didn't the ratings plummet farther?
    September 20th, Richard Deitsch - Sports Illustrated.

There is your fact and your citation. I don't know who you are but you sure are angry about something....when they say ratings are up week over week, you need to consider how far they plummeted to offer true analysis of the statement. If you don't, then any event you could justify as true rebound....for example, if Samantha Ponder was scheduled to do a nude halftime interview and 50 million people tuned in for that, would you say NFL ratings are 500% and base marketing or positioning off that bar going forward or would you look at the past year or so and mean or medium your analysis off that?

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    September 20th, Richard Deitsch - Sports Illustrated.

There is your fact and your citation. I don't know who you are but you sure are angry about something....when they say ratings are up week over week, you need to consider how far they plummeted to offer true analysis of the statement. If you don't, then any event you could justify as true rebound....for example, if Samantha Ponder was scheduled to do a nude halftime interview and 50 million people tuned in for that, would you say NFL ratings are 500% and base marketing or positioning off that bar going forward or would you look at the past year or so and mean or medium your analysis off that?
    I'm not angry about anything. Ratings were up post Trump. He doesn't have the magical powers that you clowns think he does.

The NFL just inked a BIG deal with Amazon and Facebook which will give the league even more exposure globally. So much for Trump bringing the NFL to it's knees.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I'm not angry about anything. Ratings were up post Trump. He doesn't have the magical powers that you clowns think he does.

The NFL just inked a BIG deal with Amazon and Facebook which will give the league even more exposure globally. So much for Trump bringing the NFL to it's knees.
    It's a $50mm 1 year deal to digitally stream the feed already provided by the league.

That's a big deal for a $14bb league?

By comparison ticket revenue alone would be $50mm for a Jets game Sunday and Giants game Monday....just 2 games, in the same stadium, within 24 hours, would get the same amount if revenue as your BIG deal.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Zefflin View Post
    Very true. I can only imagine what Nascar would turn out like if blacks become 80% of the drivers and pit crew.
    NASCAR is just fine in destroying itself, it has steadily been losing attendance and viewership for a decade. There's almost no blacks or other minorities in the sport, or protests to blame their decline on. Sports viewing habits have been changing and it's been affecting most sports.

Excluding rainouts, ratings and viewership have declined for 19 of 22 Cup Series races this season. Only the Daytona 500, Texas and the Brickyard 400 have managed to avoid declines. Michigan was the 18th race to at least tie an all-time or decade-plus ratings low, and the 16th to do so in viewership.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

^^^I watched Days of Thunder with Tom Cruise the other night.. Decent movie.. ..

I can't watch car racing just to boring.. Funny thing is I grew up working on cars in high school auto shop classes and loved it and always drove really fast cars myself.. It just never carried over to watching Nascar or Formula car racing..

Did enjoy watching tractor pulls, drag racing and monster Truck events for a time there...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-26-17 at 04:35 PM.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who on here thinks that Trump is pissed at the NFL and has a vendetta against them since he was in a football league that sued the NFL and only got a dollar in damages. Trump either wanted his own NFL team or compete against them.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    NASCAR is just fine in destroying itself, it has steadily been losing attendance and viewership for a decade. There's almost no blacks or other minorities in the sport, or protests to blame their decline on. Sports viewing habits have been changing and it's been affecting most sports.
    I could care less about nascar. I cant make any money on it. Whoever bets on it is dumb.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

People are more into bad habits now been watching sports

If you’re not afraid of jail drug dealing is the best business in the world

First 12