Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Does Amari Cooper have money on the Skins?

dropping passes my 4 year old could catch.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Sick of the hype, time to face facts. He's no Julio jones, he's not even Michael Crabtree, he's just not good at football

Lucky Strike
    Lucky Strike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Well he definitely didn’t invest $$ in my fantasy teams. The guy killed me yesterday.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Entire team was not focused and had no answer for the smash mouth football the Skins played last night. It was an utter embrassment. I don't know when was the last time I have seen the Raiders play such inept football.

Going to be a tough bounce back game against a tough division rival also coming off a road loss.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Entire team was not focused and had no answer for the smash mouth football the Skins played last night. It was an utter embrassment. I don't know when was the last time I have seen the Raiders play such inept football.

Going to be a tough bounce back game against a tough division rival also coming off a road loss.

The worst part is that they failed to make any adjustments. Raiders stuck to the same losing formula, dump the ball underneath, run, run, dump the ball underneath. Down 17 they should have attempted to fire downfield. What did they have to lose?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

So many teams looked off yesterday. Welcome to the Parity Football League!

Refs had an awful day too. NFL is almost unwatchable sometimes.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    The worst part is that they failed to make any adjustments. Raiders stuck to the same losing formula, dump the ball underneath, run, run, dump the ball underneath. Down 17 they should have attempted to fire downfield. What did they have to lose?
    Raiders RT was getting owned the entire game. Pocket in general was collapsing all night. Corners played tough and soft ass Cooper/Crab folded. If the Raiders could have at least found an answer for Thompson, might have had a shot even with all of the mistakes. You cannot let a freaking RB get 150 yards in the pass game. That 3rd and 19 conversion was a back breaker.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Raiders RT was getting owned the entire game. Pocket in general was collapsing all night. Corners played tough and soft ass Cooper/Crab folded. If the Raiders could have at least found an answer for Thompson, might have had a shot even with all of the mistakes. You cannot let a freaking RB get 150 yards in the pass game. That 3rd and 19 conversion was a back breaker.
    I know Carr is not the most mobile QB but the Raiders failed to roll him out and buy him a bit more time. As you pointed out though, getting gashed by Thompson didn't help matters.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Coop's got bad hands. He's got all the talent in the world but the dudes hands let him down more often than not and that makes him so frustrating to watch.