Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    How so? Ratings were up this week?
    Never point out facts to a guy who has a picture of his sister deepthroating a beer bottle.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump destroyed the NFL

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by psiman View Post
    Mac-attack is still distorting facts. smh
    sure does as always. he thinks he's an icon on here. very limited support. warns people about weather situations that any 7 yr old would already know. claims to have purchased a navy seal boat so when the next hundred year flood hits he will be prepared to flee, unless of course he sees a lightning bolt then he won't know what to do. awaiting his acid rain and killer bee warnings since hurricane season is just about over.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    And George Zimmerman was well within his right to use lethal force on a thug that had been on top of him beating him up. That was proven in court.
    I respectfully disagree Zimmerman had no right or authority to follow that kid
    he felt threatened so the fight or flight response kicked in and imho I think zimmerman beat the charge cause of the testimony of travons alof, ignorant uneducated ,apathetic girlfriend

swag1982

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Actually had Zimmerman stayed in his car like he was told to by the police dispatcher, the whole mess would have been avoided. Zimmerman is the kind of loser in life who only feels strong with a gun in his hand. He got stomped out by a teenager who weighed significantly less than him.

The NFL will be fine long term. The segment of the population so deeply disturbed by a peaceful protest is older and dying off. Their children's heroes and influencers are largely comprised of black and hispanic athletes and entertainers. These people have a greater influence on the kids than their parents do. Heavy odds that the athletes taking a stand do more for veterans than the butthurt old white fans.

Trump needs any distraction he can find to cover for the fact he has accomplished absolutely nothing in his first 9 months in office other than provide village idiot brooks a few mental images to masturbate to when his dad is out of town for work. Yes brooks beats off to his dad naked in the shower. FACT.
    I agree with most everything you said but why protest at the workplace these guys have a voice on social media and the MSm must everything be polarizing and political? Sports was an escape from the political and a place where a lot of Americans of every color and creed could find common ground with one another now that's all ****** up.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If Trump wouldn't of called you all out to take the sheets off your heads.......

This would of never happened......

Where was all this outrage before Trump lashed out in the deep confederate south?
    Shit is all backwards. In Trump's America Racists and Neo-Nazis celebrating traitors is fine...but black people peacefully protesting...unacceptable. Lmao.

I give you guys credit though. Everybody in the NFL talking about unity, the flag and disrespecting America now instead of the reason the kneeling began in the first place...police brutality. Congrats on getting everybody off topic.

The NFL is united...but the guy who started it all is still out of the league.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    but the guy who started it all is still out of the league.
    You mean the guy who sat for several preseason games and no one noticed or cared until someone "Tipped off" the media with a picture of him sitting so they could start all of this drama?

This never started as a protest against injustice for an entire group of people, this started as a personal protest for Kaepernick having to compete with one of the worst Quarterbacks in the league for a starting position and then it evolved into a whole other monster.

swag1982

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Shit is all backwards. In Trump's America Racists and Neo-Nazis celebrating traitors is fine...but black people peacefully protesting...unacceptable. Lmao.

I give you guys credit though. Everybody in the NFL talking about unity, the flag and disrespecting America now instead of the reason the kneeling began in the first place...police brutality. Congrats on getting everybody off topic.

The NFL is united...but the guy who started it all is still out of the league.
    Everyone and their mother stood up and said what happened in Charlottesville was wrong
    what about when BLM burned shit up in Baltimore or killed 5 cops that shit got a complete pass

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Please stay on topic

This is about boycotting the NFL and their sponsors

It's about the disrespect the NFL has shown this nation

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by swag1982 View Post
    Everyone and their mother stood up and said what happened in Charlottesville was wrong
    what about when BLM burned shit up in Baltimore or killed 5 cops that shit got a complete pass
    Here we have a song about this in Canada; still don't believe we tossed you an ace?

RangeFinder

I still will not wager-watch or buy any sponsors products or services until EVERY player stands

Who's with me?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Nobody. Lol

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Nobody. Lol
    I will stand alone

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Not watching
    Yes I am Betting
    Just weird not watching games in getting on who know could have a exceent day lol.l

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Flag on every play in this game. Glad the NFL is making themselves look horrible in London. Maybe the teams should have focused on practice all week instead of politics

doitnow
    doitnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5556

Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest, this is why servicemen and women fight to protect our rights to free speech, these players mean no disrespect to our flag or veterans. They're simply saying take a look at racial Injustices, I'll leave my tv on NFL whether I'm watching or not.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I plan on wagering, watching and wacking it to the nfl today

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Flag on every play in this game. Glad the NFL is making themselves look horrible in London. Maybe the teams should have focused on practice all week instead of politics
    Lol @ this poster...so the bad play doesn't have anything to do with the players treating London like a vacation trip or their normal routine going out the window due to a London trip half way around the world.

doitnow
    doitnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5556

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I plan on wagering, watching and wacking it to the nfl today
    3w's

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

NFL kicks my butt anyway. Watching the game I bet on makes me mad. Would rather watch the highlights after.

Here's a thought, if the networks wouldn't show those protesting or the prez would keep his pie hole shut about it,
    it would go away. Like a zit, the more you pick it, the worse it gets.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    NFL kicks my butt anyway. Watching the game I bet on makes me mad. Would rather watch the highlights after.

Here's a thought, if the networks wouldn't show those protesting or the prez would keep his pie hole shut about it,
    it would go away. Like a zit, the more you pick it, the worse it gets.
    The left protested so much no one even knows why any more. We protest fake Russia, protest justifiable shooting, protest for women although we have no idea why, protest free speech(my personal fav) but mostly protest losing and call it antifa or some other racist bs.

And those are fine. But the right, led by Trump, has said loud and clear that if you protest during the national anthem you will be wringing mops before your time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The left protested so much no one even knows why any more. We protest fake Russia, protest justifiable shooting, protest for women although we have no idea why, protest free speech(my personal fav) but mostly protest losing and call it antifa or some other racist bs.

And those are fine. But the right, led by Trump, has said loud and clear that if you protest during the national anthem you will be wringing mops before your time.
    Very pathetic, concerning and absurd when you think about it..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Still a few stupid black players still protesting during the National Anthem today.. Kneeling, fists in the air, etc. They obviously haven't learned to chill yet, league isn't fining them yet either..

Time for Trump to speak up again!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Not watching
    Yes I am Betting
    Just weird not watching games in getting on who know could have a exceent day lol.l
    Really Dumb... Betting money on something you're not even studying? Might as well play roulette. How would you even know how to bet if you don't watch? I just made several Live bets on games that I'm watching.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Really Dumb... Betting money on something you're not even studying? Might as well play roulette. How would you even know how to bet if you don't watch? I just made several Live bets on games that I'm watching.
    You can watch highlights and listen to pregame hype before betting week to week still...

You can get around not watching and still bet and win. Little harder though... Can tail hot football cappers as well..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You can watch highlights and listen to pregame hype before betting week to week still...
    You can get around not watching and still bet and win. Little harder though... Can tail hot football cappers as well..
    Take Buffalo LIVE...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So you're protesting the protesters. Just very silently...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

No Mack, it's true that to beat many sports long term it is not necessary to watch the game.

There are many ways to handicap and some think watching the games non stop is essential.

It is not. Same is true for live bets if you've handicapped the games and have a road map before kickoff.

In fact, watching the NFL games can have a negative influence on the decision making of a bettor.

Like I said, there are many ways to handicap.

Good Luck.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No Mack, it's true that to beat many sports long term it is not necessary to watch the game.There are many ways to handicap and some think watching the games non stop is essential.It is not. Same is true for live bets if you've handicapped the games and have a road map before kickoff.In fact, watching the NFL games can have a negative influence on the decision making of a bettor.Like I said, there are many ways to handicap.Good Luck.
    So while you're looking at some road map, I'm watching Julio Jones and Marcus Mariotta go out with injuries and pull Live bets before the books adjust.

I have always done better making Live bets. But that's just me. Everyone is different. I watch sports and I gamble. If I just wanted to gamble, it most likely wouldn't be on sports.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So while you're looking at some road map, I'm watching Julio Jones and Marcus Mariotta go out with injuries and pull Live bets before the books adjust...
    No Mac, getting updates while live betting, but have an idea of what to look for before the game ever begins.

You are not gaining much in trying to get ahead of live lines while watching players get pulled off the field, lines get pulled and it just doesn't work that way. Those types of advantages left long ago.

Good Luck.

When you'll win you have confidence, maybe false confidence, when you lose you won't know why. Like most you'll attribute the loss to some fumble or bad coaching or poor play or something you saw on the field.

Like I said, everyone handicaps differently, but so many also do it the same way.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NFL took so much heat

Another botched attempt by blacks

Trump a hero now

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You are not gaining much in trying to get ahead of live lines while watching players get pulled off the field, lines get pulled and it just doesn't work that way. Those types of advantages left long ago.
    Like I said, everyone handicaps differently, but so many also do it the same way.
    I got great live lines at Heritage while Jones and Mariota were both bent over in 2 separate games, so no, they are not pulling live lines in time.

Getting updates for me is not the same as watching a Troy offensive and defensive line push LSU around all first half. I pulled the trigger on them in the 2nd half to a tidy profit while most bettors kept taking LSU because it was LSU. Same with the Bama/OM game. It became pretty clear early that that was going to be a beat down slaughter. Live betting is great when the oddsmakers are obviously wrong about a line. Stats do not always tell the story of a game, which is why I never make a Live bet of a game I'm not watching. I'm much better betting on instincts. But that's just me. It's my personal preference but I can see your point as well.

Mac4Lyfe

Take Buffalo LIVE...
    I hope you got on this...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I got great live lines at Heritage while Jones and Mariota were both bent over in 2 separate games, so no, they are not pulling live lines in time...
    They weren't that great, they were just lines.

First ... 5678