Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Reminds me of when Deshaun Jackson was being cocky and tossed the ball down prior to scoring.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ben no Good anymore on the road
    Either is the Steeler run defense... Bears looking like they are gonna beat the frigg'n no road play Steelers so far..

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

doesnt seem like they took the field for the first half either

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Burning your bras and losing your mind because trump said grab her by the oyster. You then put a lady up there (whom we know are more emotional creatures) and get stabbed in the back which hurts 10x worse than an oyster grab and you wonder what went wrong. All of you have disrespected our country and the position that the president holds. Some of you want to be invaded. If we get an actual attack I can't wait to hear the spin on that. It's trumps bullying or rhetoric, it's the CIA, its rednecks, its warmongering, we should love North Korea because that's what wins. Sickening...I want you to go tell families you are sorry for not STANDING for them and you hand their families the flag. Matter of fact should just get rid of it, every man for himself. Fukkin pretenders here donating to hurricane efforts...hey how about donating to your own family members or homeless that litter your streets and you see them everyday. Instead we let our family members down if they aren't functioning to our standards but yet we feel justified to call out the government for it through violent protests. Some of you need to be on the front lines.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Question 1: Why is black crime so high relative to other races?
    Liberal Answer: It's all about socio economics, they are poorer and less educated, it has nothing to do race and everything to do with education and economics.

Question 2: Why do black people get shot by cops at a higher rate than other races?
    Liberal Answer: It has everything to do with race. It's just because they're black, it has nothing to do with education and economic standing or their high crime rates.
    Damn worthy post! But you'll not get an open-minded opinion coming from shady guy's like Old Grits. Here he comes now with his easily understanding logic. Let's all listen up?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Mac come on I like you dude but you can get a statement from anyone, anywhere, anytime especially if you know they are zombies. A thinking man would applaud the bravery in that move by Colin but to allow it to continue and make it what we show our children every week changes our history. That's the agenda for you and what you don't realize is this same people protesting will one day become your leaders and they will crap on you just like the people you were protesting against.
    Ra77er - I believe people will do the right thing when faced with important decisions. Because, I believe we all want the same things. We are all the same but just don't know it. The right and left are more similar than they realize but there's much more in the middle, you just don't hear from the middle because we are not as vocal.

I give everyone respect. I think everyone has the right to believe in whatever they believe in. I'm the last person you will find at any protest but I have no problem with anyone protesting what they believe in. I'm no fan of PETA as I believe animals were put here for man BUT I have no problem with someone who commits their life to protect animals. Knock yourself out.

Ra77er

Touché m4

Although with respect to PETA, you need to stop teasing wildcats what has it been...31 years now.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I just hedged out to pocket +130 or so.

next.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Steelers suck on the road.. Remind me never to bet them again please when not at home...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Touché m4
    Although with respect to PETA, you need to stop teasing wildcats what has it been...31 years now.
    Oh no. I was on the Gators in that one. I'm still not sure how they won? Did they win? Seems like a dream.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

your momma

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Question 1: Why is black crime so high relative to other races?
    Liberal Answer: It's all about socio economics, they are poorer and less educated, it has nothing to do race and everything to do with education and economics.

Question 2: Why do black people get shot by cops at a higher rate than other races?
    Liberal Answer: It has everything to do with race. It's just because they're black, it has nothing to do with education and economic standing or their high crime rates.
    Great POST!!!! Spot on.....

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    That’s the long term goal of what the globalist media wants
    This is the shortest, simplest explanation you will find.

Kermit

It would be tough to stand in the tunnel while one of my teammates was out there alone. If my intention was protesting the anthem, I would have walked out and knelt down beside Villanueva and held his hand. I think that player would have got mad respect.

Ra77er

Villanueva All American hope he gets his dreams

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It would be tough to stand in the tunnel while one of my teammates was out there alone. If my intention was protesting the anthem, I would have walked out and knelt down beside Villanueva and held his hand. I think that player would have got mad respect.

I think they had talked and thought it out

it makes sense to let the Vet get out there and get more well deserved glory and recognition for his story.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    trash franchise?
    Would they have pulled this shit when The Chief (MrRooney) was around?

Ra77er

I hope that's sarcastic arch. No one gives a rats ass about that CIB or the fact that he loves his country. If they did then as Kermit said, where the fock were his teammates

Kermit

I think they had talked and thought it out

it makes sense to let the Vet get out there and get more well deserved glory and recognition for his story.
    Yeah, but could you imagine if just Bell was out there with him holding his hand and kneeling while the anthem played? He would look like a hero.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

If you want to make simpletons forget about North Korea just make a huge fuss over the national anthem.

Ra77er

He has a V device so it's no wonder. tomlin not happy about it so I hope they trade him to a team that will respect him, not many left in the NFL that give shit about soldiers maybe the cowboys but who knows what happens on Monday. Guess he will have to continue coming out solo.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Salute to this guy ...

went out solo .. defines what a soldier really is. The soldiers heart and mind knows righteousness, law, and love..

a charging chariot knows no ranks ...

good for you!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Let me give my unbiased opinion on all of this. The media threw their fishing line out to the right one year ago, and bagged a ton of fish. President Trump threw his fishing line to the left this weekend, and he got the same amount. The media and Trump should be Bassmaster champions. Don't be a fish!
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The best thing to do would be to quit playing the National Anthem altogether.

Just play Thunderstruck before every game.
    This guy gets it! In the air of the night before night games

First 1234