The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Does Trump have ANY clue what he's doing with North Korea

I'm not sure he does

Rocket Man has thouroughly outclassed him in this war of words.

First, he baited Trump into this mess.
    Second, he has adamantly refused to back down.
    Third, he continues to escalate threats every time Trump says something.

He has basically called trumps bluff.

He's making Trump look really bad right now. Obama handled North Korea better than this BY FAR.

Would ONE Trump supporter tell me exactly what the fukk he's doing? You guys always have some bullshit, humourous excuse for his inactions and behaviours, I would love to hear this one

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama handled every conflict by giving these Countries anything they wanted including lots of money so they would not hurt us

Lol worst and weakest Pres in American History

The Kraken

Like a child, Trump predictably took the bait. We're now in a lose/lose position. Trump may very well be the worst thing to happen to America and Americans in the last 100 years, and yet you still defend his actions

Makes you anti-American JJ

Next

Lucky Strike
    Lucky Strike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I’m not saying Trump’s words are helping the cause, but his actions in regards to putting more sanctions on his country is a good one.

To say Obama handled it better is laughable. He didn’t do anything lol. To an extent, Obama allowed it to get to this place.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You have to be a certified tard to think Kim is making Trump look bad. Finally, the US is doing SOMETHING to bring this threat to an end.

Kim is developing WOMD and in time will be able to kill every American alive. Obama certainly did not have the backbone. Trump does. And a conflict is a definite possibility. We are all lucky to have Trump in there. Imagine 8 more years of Obama?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Trump thinks that talking big is going to scare the North. Remember a few weeks ago when he declared the North are listening? The next few days saw more missiles lol.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I'd feel more confident with selecting a random A.P. History student to formulate the policy.

The Kraken

Roy I would say the exact opposite, you have to be insane to think Trump doesn't look pitiful right now

So far, Trump has done nothing different to handle NK than Obama did, just sanctions. The only difference with Trump is that he continues to spew empty threats that he cannot act on, and he has done absolutely nothing to chance Kim's behaviors.

If anything, Trump is simply fanning the flames. His style of diplomacy in god awful.

He has left himself with only one out in this situation
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

N. Korea would have fired a nuke by now. Trump needs to go in there and have the special forces kill that Kim. People of N. Korea would like that.

The Kraken

Otters I don't disagree that taking Kim out is our best option.

But Trump is being a hypocrite. He continually said he would not tip his hand when and if we were going to war, he continually criticized Obama for talking about what he was going to do.

And now all Trump is talking about is what he is going to do. Trump has escalated an elementary level war or words with a guy that refuses to back down.

Trump doesn't have many options here, he already looks terrible and his approval ratings are in the shitter

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm not sure he does

He's making Trump look really bad right now. Obama handled North Korea better than this BY FAR.

Would ONE Trump supporter tell me exactly what the fukk he's doing? You guys always have some bullshit, humourous excuse for his inactions and behaviours, I would love to hear this one
    keyword there dumb dumb

honest question, do you ever get anything right?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I think Trump will be the pres to finally end the Kim rule of DPRK.

Maybe he's goading Kim into making a mistake to allow US to retaliate bigly.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

I'm not sure he does

The era of fecklessness and appeasement ended 1/20/17.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

The Trump can never do anything wrong supporters are appearing now. Read only thread. Good luck kraken.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

The long answer is no.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I do enjoy we all think we know what is going on behind the scenes. Like they have no plan, but to let Trump go out and talk. Time will tell. Wouldn't be here if someone handled it long ago. Now Fats is playing with his toys for fun for now. What's the answer, Krak? Do tell. If the internet knew then we'd be living with world peace.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Rocket Man vs. Mentally Deranged Dotard

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He knows it's in the north, I hope

jjgold

Will be attacking within a month

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I do enjoy we all think we know what is going on behind the scenes. Like they have no plan, but to let Trump go out and talk. Time will tell. Wouldn't be here if someone handled it long ago. Now Fats is playing with his toys for fun for now. What's the answer, Krak? Do tell. If the internet knew then we'd be living with world peace.
    I don't have to know the answer Cuser, it's not my call. I only know what Trump has said during his campaign and since. Trump has said he would deal with Kim Jong Un, he has threatened NK with total destruction, and all along his supporters keep saying what a genius Trump is. All I can say is that Trump has made ZERO progress with NK, Kim Jong Un is still Kim Jong Un. Trumps words are empty to him so Trump appears to actually be a dotard in this case. NK couldn't give two shits about our sanctions.

Short answer, Trump can't do anything differently than Obama to force NK to their knees, except kill Jong Un or go to war with NK, and that's the corner he's backed himself into and he has yet to do either.

So once again we're in the same position we've been in since Trump assumed office, failed promises and empty words. Honestly, I hope he makes me eat my words but as of yet I have zero reason to believe that will be the case.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Rocket Man vs. Mentally Deranged Dotard
    no surprise liberals are on NK's side here

brooks85

I don't have to know the answer Cuser, it's not my call. I only know what Trump has said during his campaign and since. Trump has said he would deal with Kim Jong Un, he has threatened NK with total destruction, and all along his supporters keep saying what a genius Trump is. All I can say is that Trump has made ZERO progress with NK, Kim Jong Un is still Kim Jong Un. Trumps words are empty to him so Trump appears to actually be a dotard in this case. NK couldn't give two shits about our sanctions.

Short answer, Trump can't do anything differently than Obama to force NK to their knees, except kill Jong Un or go to war with NK, and that's the corner he's backed himself into and he has yet to do either.

So once again we're in the same position we've been in since Trump assumed office, failed promises and empty words. Honestly, I hope he makes me eat my words but as of yet I have zero reason to believe that will be the case.

lol kraken's desperation is ever apparent.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Probably knows more than us talking about it on a forum....

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Problem with North Korea is they would actually use nuclear weapons. Most leaders are smart enough to realize that nuclear weapons are only useful for political posturing. I think Kim Jong Un is literally crazy and would use them if he knew his time was coming to an end. No matter what we do, this situation won't end well.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Typical liberals bad mouthing America and our President. Please just move to North Korea. As far as Trump goes he is handling this perfectly. I guarantee we will attack them in a month or so and finally get rid of him. Trump even said he is not going to announce his plans. Why let the enemy know what we are going to do? It also takes time to plan an attack and I'm sure that is what they are doing now. Obama gave them money lol. What a joke.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

who even understand what dummy jung is saying anyways

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

I'm not sure he does

He knows exactly what he's doing.

He was not "baited" into a mess. He inherited a mess from the Obama admin.

Fat boy Un is a tyrant dictator who thinks he has the power to take over the whole earth. Did you not see the interview from a North Korea defector who worked close to him?
    He's not calling Trumps bluff, he is flat out thinking he can conquer.

He's not making Trump look bad, he's threatening our way of life.

Obama handled North Korea about as bad as a president possible could.

As a Trump supporter, I will tell you exactly what Trump is doing. He's listening to his military brass on the best way to effectively take this country out with as little deaths as possible. It HAS to get done. This regime can no longer exist, pure and simple. Right now he's jumping through the diplomacy hoops because he has to. Our military is ready right now to do whatever it is ordered, pieces are in place.

It's not a good situation to be in but it is what it is, we never should have let it get this far. We will win this battle but unfortunately many deaths and casualties will occur as a result.

Hope this clears things up for you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and bradthebloke

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Like a child, Trump predictably took the bait. We're now in a lose/lose position. Trump may very well be the worst thing to happen to America and Americans in the last 100 years, and yet you still defend his actions

Makes you anti-American JJ

Next

Hey K

JJ is an okay guy, but did you know a few weeks ago he agreed with the anti Trump people. Oh yeah, he called him, well whatever he called him. He got some crap from some people so I guess he changed his mind again. If you can't make up your mind about DT well you simply aren't paying attention.

Having said that JJ is basically a good guy, he likes to make his opinion known even if he changes 180 on occasion

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Typical liberals bad mouthing America and our President. Please just move to North Korea. As far as Trump goes he is handling this perfectly. I guarantee we will attack them in a month or so and finally get rid of him. Trump even said he is not going to announce his plans. Why let the enemy know what we are going to do? It also takes time to plan an attack and I'm sure that is what they are doing now. Obama gave them money lol. What a joke.

this is the same argument used by the pro Vietnam war people back in the 60's. how did that work out, well if you watch the K Burns special you might discover that those people, the people against the war had almost everything correct and the people that said America love it or leave it--well they got most of it wrong.

BTW, did you ever hear of the amendments. you should try checking those out too.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post

Fat boy Un is a tyrant dictator who thinks he has the power to take over the whole earth. Did you not see the interview from a North Korea defector who worked close to him?

Obama handled North Korea about as bad as a president possible could.

As a Trump supporter, I will tell you exactly what Trump is doing. He's listening to his military brass on the best way to effectively take this country out with as little deaths as possible. It HAS to get done. This regime can no longer exist, pure and simple. Right now he's jumping through the diplomacy hoops because he has to. Our military is ready right now to do whatever it is ordered, pieces are in place.

It's not a good situation to be in but it is what it is, we never should have let it get this far. We will win this battle but unfortunately many deaths and casualties will occur as a result.

Hope this clears things up for you.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post

Excellent post.

I really wonder what libs would want the president to do if and when NK nukes a US city? No doubt spin it to be Trump's fault but beyond that? Retaliate?

This is an area that the Dante's, thors, chicos, Krackens, Lakerboys, Obamas of the world must leave the room and let the strong patriots step up and put a permanent end to the threat.

We do not let crazy tyrants develop nuclear weapons and a delivery system that can kill all Americans. It's not that hard.

jjgold

Economy BOOMING UNDER TRUMP

GAME OVER

Get these lazy liberals out of this Country or get them to work
    KICK OUT EVERY NON AMERICAN and GHETTO THUGS SHOULD BE DEPORTED TO SIBERIA

TAKE BACK AMERICA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: oldmanTED

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Excellent post.

I really wonder what libs would want the president to do if and when NK nukes a US city? No doubt spin it to be Trump's fault but beyond that? Retaliate?

This is an area that the Dante's, thors, chicos, Krackens, Lakerboys, Obamas of the world must leave the room and let the strong patriots step up and put a permanent end to the threat.

yep, another war is what we need. absolutely correct. bomb the shit out of them, or invade. whatever let's kill as many foreigners as we can. make the world completely American. fuk the innocent.

We do not let crazy tyrants develop nuclear weapons and a delivery system that can kill all Americans. It's not that hard.

yep, another war is what we need. absolutely correct. bomb the shit out of them, or invade. whatever let's kill as many foreigners as we can. make the world completely American. fuk the innocent.

we got along with crazy people before without ending the world, and they had nukes too. think USSR and China. you crazies are always ready for an end of the world scenario. these bombs are much more powerful than what we did to Japan, not even in the same stratosphere. but you guys are ready to nuke them. why not let China attempt to handle this, at the very least they are super careful and believe me they do not want war. those guys have it pretty good controlling an entire country so they will be careful.

but no let us get involved in another war, you guys never learn.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Did Obama, Bush or Clinton have a clue? No they did not..

Now we have a nuclear threat that wants to destroy us.. Trump inherited this mess from those bone head presidents..

That's keeping it real..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Why is it that when someone has an opposing view, the response is that the other person should leave the country? How un American is that? Can't we all get along even if we don't agree? Just say what you feel and allow other people to say how they feel. It's okay to have several different opinions.

How can you guarantee that we will attack N Korea in a month? What's our plan? To nuke the entire country without affecting the region? Sending in US troops to take over an entire country? How do you suggest we go about attacking them and how many of your kids are currently serving in the armed forces???

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    N. Korea would have fired a nuke by now. Trump needs to go in there and have the special forces kill that Kim. People of N. Korea would like that.
    Why would N Korea fire a nuke in an act of war? They are developing the capability as a way of deterrent. Obviously, we don't want that but if you lived in N Korea, wouldn't you want that deterrent for your country? I think it is naive to think that the people of N Korea would ever side with America. They are just as proud of their country (warts and all) as we are of the US. There are estimates of 1.5 million to 3 million N Koreans that have volunteered for their Army. Even more people, 7 million have been estimated to be on standby to fight. That is 3x more than our entire force. How the hell are we going to go in there and fight that? What special forces do you have that can just slip into a country and kill a dictator? Do you forget how long it took to get Bin Laden? And Bin Laden didn't control an entire country.

You guys are screaming war but not thinking this out. Outside of just dropping a bomb on the entire country, which would create a world war, there is no easy option. I prefer diplomacy over bombs. Create an incentive for them to stop building nukes. Award them financially for playing nice (yes that means sending them money). It is a lot easier to attract bees with honey instead of vinegar. I don't see any advantage to building mistrust.
    Points Awarded:

JayTris07 gave Mac4Lyfe 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayTris07

1234 ... Last