jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Worry about your own life your not changing the world

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I agree. It is two attention starved narcissist acting like morons.
    I'd rather have ours, though.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Worry about your own life your not changing the world
    read your own advice harry

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'd rather have ours, though.
    that goes without saying. I want to be wrong about this guy. I 'm an american first and foremost.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

that goes without saying. I want to be wrong about this guy. I 'm an american first and foremost.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

mission accomplished. day in and day out.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    mission accomplished. day in and day out.

yes, he is even worse than i thought

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

yes, he is even worse than i thought
    He's your Commander and Chief whether you like it or not. Get over yourself.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    He's your Commander and Chief whether you like it or not. Get over yourself.
    Just like you did under obama?

chico2663

RangeFinder

Just like you did under obama?
    I didn't fling the hate like you, Chico. I didn't like the result when Obama was elected (twice) but I showed respect. You haters of Trump have no respect and no regard for other people who did vote for him because the people wanted change from the establishments, self interests, the corruption that exists and the disaster of health care. Our military finally has somebody that will hear them. If you can't get on board with that, then maybe you are an enemy of this Nation.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I didn't fling the hate like you, Chico. I didn't like the result when Obama was elected (twice) but I showed respect. You haters of Trump have no respect and no regard for other people who did vote for him because the people wanted change from the establishments, self interests, the corruption that exists and the disaster of health care. Our military finally has somebody that will hear them. If you can't get on board with that, then maybe you are an enemy of this Nation.
    lol, chico is no enemy of this nation.
    Trump has not changed the things you list.

chico2663

Dude you are an idiot. The only reason he is president is because southern states wanted to count their slave as 3/5 of a man. Last time we had the electoral votes decide who was president how did that work for us. Did you know that russia and china have already moved men to n korea's border and stated that they will fight on n. korea's side. So this tough guy who used bad feet to get out of service now can't keep his mouth shut. As someone else stated the tub of goo from n korea is like that annoying cousin. ignore this tub of goo and he will go away. But keep returning rhetoric and we will be in ww3. Now i have worn the cloth and never been afraid to fight. But it is you millennials that will be called to serve. Bad news for you chaps is in war they don't give participation trophies.
    But why is it when you state the truth about herr trump. You lemmings get your panties in a wad.What is funny is that you guys want everyone to respect a guy that respects NOONE!

chico2663

Is this respect your talking about?

chico2663

Show me one thing that trump has done to drain the swamp. You won't be able to. Because everything he said he was against...... he was for.

RangeFinder

Chico you watch too much fake news and have been blinded

Sorry you're so brainwashed
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave RangeFinder 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Did you know that russia and china have already moved men to n korea's border and stated that they will fight on n. korea's side.
    that ain't happening. China and Russia will not commit national suicide
    over Kim Dong Uno.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Kim is stupid. The dude loves his power. He would never attack anyone and risk getting destroyed because he would lose his power.

He is just calling Trumps bluffs like you said. When Trump told him to stop or he would be met with Fire and Feury, he just launched more missiles and we did absolutely nothing. All that does is make him look stronger to his people and it strengthens his propaganda. That's why you don't make threats unless you're ready to back them up.

Nothing is going to happen in the Korean Peninsula. China and Russia don't really like North Korea but they see them as a necessary evil. China props of the N. Korean government because it creates a buffer between them and the United States. I totally understand why China would want North Korea there. China doesn't want US troops on their border.

Think about it...what if Russia had bases down in Central America and were trying to overthrow the Mexican government and move their troops up on our border. We probably wouldn't like it. So regardless of how crazy Mexico could be, we would want their country to succeed to create a buffer.

Sometimes I don't think people understand all the politics at play.
    There are educated people/posters, and then there are WWE/pop culture zombies who think this is all for their entertainment and amusement.

This board is littered with the latter.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    There are educated people/posters, and then there are WWE/pop culture zombies who think this is all for their entertainment and amusement.

This board is littered with the latter.

First ... 3456