MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

49ers vs Rams tickets being sold for $14

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

If it drops to $11 I may consider attending.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

How much is parking? Seems like whenever I get free tickets, I end up spending $100 on food..lol

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

It's signs of things to come.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Embarassing. Shows how poor of a product the NFL is putting on the field these days

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I blame the refs. Too much fukking control/power of games. Run a play, check with the ref to make sure there's no flags. Run another play, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, random fukking flag thrown 5 seconds later. It's a shit show and it's ruining football. Players are forced to act like they got shot in order to bait the refs to throw some random flag. You can't even enjoy a TD because you're holding your breath wondering if the refs are going to throw a flag. Then they have to review what we all just saw. The entire game is a watch and wait act. Painful.

The shit is permeating to the NBA, Hockey and MLB too. Guys flopping around like fish in NBA/Soccer to trick the refs, Did the net move off the moorings, did he tag the runner at home plate. The refs have become the most important person on the field. What a crock of shit.

I gave up season tickets years ago. My home experience is much better than any arena. Media room with multiple screens where I can watch any game at any time. Free parking, wifi, instant replay, comfortable lounge/massage chairs, unlimited drinks, BBQ, popcorn, etc. My man cave is much better than being in any skybox.

It's a sign of the times. People are staying home more and more. Movie theaters are losing people by the shit load. You go to a movie mid week and you might be the only person in the theater. People rather watch at home.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Parking $100 at most NFL stadiums you wonder why they’re empty

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Resold....i wonder how many people will show up if they cant sell their tickets...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

San Francisco’s — Er, Santa Clara’s Billion-Dollar Blunder
    It’s one thing to build an expensive stadium with taxpayer money. It’s another thing to build a stadium that no one likes.

https://www.theringer.com/2016/12/2/...a-c29a140a1726

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Parking $100 at most NFL stadiums you wonder why they’re empty
    and they give you card to place on dashboard that says if something happens to your car its not our fault

cant beat that deal LOL

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

When I stopped attending games
    tickets were $19, beer was $3-4 and you could smoke in the stadium.
    parking was $10
    I would sneak in a bottle of Jack and plenty of joints too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

If they gave away free tickets they still wouldn't sell out the Coliseum.. Rams in LA, lol...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NFl could fold in 5 years

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Yet guys are telling us on this site that it costs so much to go to an NFL game

Lucky Strike
    Lucky Strike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

These two teams are the talent equivalent of the “scab” teams of the strike year in the 80’s. Until either team gives us a player to grab onto and like, it’s going to be barren attendance.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Even with a free ticket you still need to either get to the game or pay for parking. Including food costs it just isn't worth it for me.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Try to find tickets for a winning team. This will probably be the first year I do not attend a Raider game in over a decade because of the prices. $200 and up for nose bleed seats now SMH.

Last year I went to the Mexico City game since it was only around $150-180 a ticket in secondary market. This year it's like $400-500 for the same seat. I decided to use those funds towards a 3rd TV for the cave instead.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave WWCD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Parking? Nobody drives around here.

Entertained going for about 30 seconds and then....PASS.

When you live in SF going to Santa Clara for a shitty thurs game is laughable. So damn far

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I blame the refs. Too much fukking control/power of games. Run a play, check with the ref to make sure there's no flags. Run another play, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, random fukking flag thrown 5 seconds later. It's a shit show and it's ruining football. Players are forced to act like they got shot in order to bait the refs to throw some random flag. You can't even enjoy a TD because you're holding your breath wondering if the refs are going to throw a flag. Then they have to review what we all just saw. The entire game is a watch and wait act. Painful.

The shit is permeating to the NBA, Hockey and MLB too. Guys flopping around like fish in NBA/Soccer to trick the refs, Did the net move off the moorings, did he tag the runner at home plate. The refs have become the most important person on the field. What a crock of shit.

I gave up season tickets years ago. My home experience is much better than any arena. Media room with multiple screens where I can watch any game at any time. Free parking, wifi, instant replay, comfortable lounge/massage chairs, unlimited drinks, BBQ, popcorn, etc. My man cave is much better than being in any skybox.

It's a sign of the times. People are staying home more and more. Movie theaters are losing people by the shit load. You go to a movie mid week and you might be the only person in the theater. People rather watch at home.
    Went to the movies last week. 5 people in the theater.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ace7550 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

The outlook for NFL is BLEAK

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Rooting for teams is a scam..have more respect if someone goes to watch sporting event. Phones are going to be our world forever. I have access to tons of info and don't gave to go to a stadium to be entertained. Have access to tons of racetracks online and more. Pro sports dying..waste of money n time

nyplayer33

It's a scam rooting...please..players change and more...tooting for a color of jersey??

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

Not really the norm for the bay area but I would think anytime a team is in the shitter, ticket prices plummet. Not really new info.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Sooner or later TV will lose money one year. Then they will find out that the NFL is overpriced. Corporations and people will eventually quit paying their prices.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    It's a scam rooting...please..players change and more...tooting for a color of jersey??
    Uhhhh ok? Do you root for the USA during the Olympics? People change, Governments change, do you still root for the flag?

Just because you do not understand being a fan, it's a scam?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NFl could fold in 5 years
    JJ. Do you have to make statements like that to prove that you are the dumbest moron in here? We all know that you are.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You clowns are just jealous that you cannot come close to making 1% of the money that these owners do. So you do the next best thing that you can think of. That is coming in here and bitchin' and moanin about it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    Sooner or later TV will lose money one year. Then they will find out that the NFL is overpriced. Corporations and people will eventually quit paying their prices.
    I think the TV contracts is what's killing the attendance. NFL making a shit load of money from TV revenues and the at home experience has become so good that it's better to stay at home. Big screen TV prices have plummeted as well, so everyone has a nice TV at home. We use to have blackouts growing up, so you wanted to make sure you were at the game so you wouldn't miss it. Now, it's too easy to find any game on TV, so why worry about going?

I use to go to most sporting events for 2 reasons. 1 - To meet woman and 2 - to party at the tail gate, which helped you meet more woman. I haven't really been in that scene for quite some time but it seems like it has gone down hill?

nyplayer33

I watch Olympics to see athletes excel at there sport. Rooting is up to individual. But since you brought this up..ill explain hypocrite stuff. Root for usa huh..do we do that with nba teams that have non Americans or nhl. Rooting for ovechkin..etc. I'd rather see a great performance by a non American win the gold then an American. Everything's a scam..toot sway n spend $$$$$

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

If you're in the area and don't normally make it to games, take advantage of the deal for Levi's Stadium.

That's about as cheap as it's going to get.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You clowns are just jealous that you cannot come close to making 1% of the money that these owners do. So you do the next best thing that you can think of. That is coming in here and bitchin' and moanin about it.
    Yeah BigDaddy that must be it.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    If you're in the area and don't normally make it to games, take advantage of the deal for Levi's Stadium.

That's about as cheap as it's going to get.

Really a disappointing stadium. I mean anything that can make us miss Candlestick around here!

I'd venture to say that even with the cheap tickets tonight the opportunity cost of going is still quite high in a great city like SF (considering the current product)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 358

MLB and NHL are climbing up the ladder staying politically silent, while NBA and NFL go down that slippery, unsuccessful agenda of liberalism. NBA is going to take the biggest fall with all of these out of wack contracts they have been shelling out.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Mr KLC 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Really a disappointing stadium. I mean anything that can make us miss Candlestick around here!

I'd venture to say that even with the cheap tickets tonight the opportunity cost of going is still quite high in a great city like SF (considering the current product)
    I think the location is a huge issue. It's just so far from San Francisco

123 Last