Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

NCAAFB : Florida @ Kentucky

SHARPS all over Kentucky ML

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The ML is KY +125 and has not budged, so I really do not understand how you can say that. Who told you this? It is obviously not true. The "sharps" as you call them, may have taken KY and the ML, but not enough of them have made a move to change anything. Sammy, too often people confuse those who wager large amounts of money with those who know what they are doing. Just like in Vegas. The people you call "Sharps" should not be confused with the "wiseguys" and other cartels that actually now what they are doing. To quote Jay Rood, VP in charge of the Race and Sports books for the MGM Grand properties: “The size of the bet, however, does not necessarily mean the player is a ‘sharp.’" There are way too many people in here that simply do not understand that concept. The truth of the matter is that the most important aspect of sports gaming in the eyes of the book is knowing WHO is making the wagers, NOT how much the wager is.

Sam Odom

QH

your track record aint good last 3 weeks

get back on track with KY... dont over think it (your worse enemy)

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Kentucky hasn't beaten Florida in 30 years.... and they play every year. I think I'll stay away from this one

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Sammy. Just what is wrong with my track record for the past 3 weeks? Do not confuse discussion with actual wagers. I discuss many games during the week and give my opinions. I wager on very few. If you look at my spreadsheet, you will see that this week I took Kentucky +4, Washington State -27 1/2, and middled the Arkansas-Texas A&M game by taking A&M -3 after taking Arkansas +10 back in June when the "Games of the Year" lines came out. I think that Kentucky has a good chance to win the game outright, and a solid chance at covering 4 points. My biggest concern is that Kentucky is 1-9 ATS against Florida in their last 10 efforts. The good news is that the cover came three years ago with Stoops calling the shots.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1933

I don't think books are BIAS on a line they put out. They simply try to adjust accordingly to get equality on both sides. The juice or take is already priced into the line before it hits the board. Its like a urban legend people still obsess over this. How does line movement ,steam action , beat the close line ,or whatever going to have an outcome on a game.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Kentucky, lol you guys are going to get a rude awaking.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    I don't think books are BIAS on a line they put out. They simply try to adjust accordingly to get equality on both sides. The juice or take is already priced into the line before it hits the board. Its like a urban legend people still obsess over this. How does line movement ,steam action , beat the close line ,or whatever going to have an outcome on a game.
    You are quite correct. People read into things. This is why people are consistent losers.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The perception is going to be Florida got lucky, but they looked a lot better after the extra time off and Tennessee still has top recruits even though Jones can't coach them.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Kentucky hasn't beaten Florida in 30 years.... and they play every year. I think I'll stay away from this one
    As a Gator fan, one thing is true. We do not lose to Kentucky. No matter how much we suck or how good they are.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10790

UK football program is on the upswing.
    Heavily recruiting freshman sophomores with D1 potential. They will be a force.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Sammy good play. All over this. Bad spot for Florida. Kentucky will be much more jacked up for this one. That gator d will tire out over the course of the game with all those players out. Snell will be the difference.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    UK football program is on the upswing.
    Heavily recruiting freshman sophomores with D1 potential. They will be a force.
    Shute - don't overthink it. We do not lose to UK. You have better odds escaping death or taxes.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Duke Dawson suffered a head injury in Florida’s wild win over Tennessee in Week 3. On his personal Twitter account, the Gators’ most veteran cornerback indicated that he will play in Week 4 against Kentucky despite the injury.

Dawson’s head coach, though, tapped the brakes on that notion.

Jim McElwain has, at least for now, labeled the fifth-year senior as “highly questionable” for the matchup against the unbeaten Wildcats in Lexington. The door, though, is not completely closed.

“We’ll see where that is as we go throughout the week,” the head coach said.

Dawson started seven of the 12 games in which he played last season. He returned an interception for a touchdown in the season-opening loss to Michigan, then had a key interception in the win over rival Florida.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Shute - don't overthink it. We do not lose to UK. You have better odds escaping death or taxes.
    Ok.
    Just saying UK program heading up
    Florida program is stagnant

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Florida worst offense in America.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

UK is all over sophomore D1 high school football players within a 3 hour driving distance and they are getting a lot of talent.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    UK is all over sophomore D1 high school football players within a 3 hour driving distance and they are getting a lot of talent.
    seen this act before from them... i'll believe it when I see it.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    seen this act before from them... i'll believe it when I see it.
    I am telling you
    It takes 6-7 years to build a program
    They are on the cusp.
    College football gets more competitive every year.
    As long as there are no major hiccups
    This program will be top 25 next 2 years

Mac4Lyfe

Kentucky O line is hot garbage going against an aggressive fast defensive front in UF. Kentucky's DB's are horrible, they have given up a shitload of yards in the air and can't cover receivers in space. They have been very good against the run and UF's run game is shitty but UF has played much better talent thus far. UF's pass game may have gotten a jolt in that 4th quarter and be more down field. Kentucky's QB can't throw, so expect them to smash with Snell 25 - 30 times. If the Gator defense can't get off the field, that could spell trouble. But I think they will dial up run blitz and force UK to pass. UF has been turnover prone in 2 games but UK is usually very generous in turning the ball over.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

if south carolina punches in those 1st 2 turnovers into touchdowns instead of FG's, this weeks kentucky line is much different and so is the conversation lol kentucky got very lucky last week.

Kentucky is getting a little too much respect after beating south carolina.. they wont get away with with half the stuff they did.. florida completely rolls them at home lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I fell for Kentucky last year, and it was over in 5 minutes. Wouldn't touch those fools against Florida.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

JUST BET THE UNDER

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Duke Dawson suffered a head injury in Florida’s wild win over Tennessee in Week 3. On his personal Twitter account, the Gators’ most veteran cornerback indicated that he will play in Week 4 against Kentucky despite the injury.

Dawson’s head coach, though, tapped the brakes on that notion.

Jim McElwain has, at least for now, labeled the fifth-year senior as “highly questionable” for the matchup against the unbeaten Wildcats in Lexington. The door, though, is not completely closed.

“We’ll see where that is as we go throughout the week,” the head coach said.

Dawson started seven of the 12 games in which he played last season. He returned an interception for a touchdown in the season-opening loss to Michigan, then had a key interception in the win over rival Florida.
    Thanks for your updates klc.

Sam Odom

good stuff , men

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Sammy. Just what is wrong with my track record for the past 3 weeks? Do not confuse discussion with actual wagers. I discuss many games during the week and give my opinions. I wager on very few. If you look at my spreadsheet, you will see that this week I took Kentucky +4, Washington State -27 1/2, and middled the Arkansas-Texas A&M game by taking A&M -3 after taking Arkansas +10 back in June when the "Games of the Year" lines came out. I think that Kentucky has a good chance to win the game outright, and a solid chance at covering 4 points. My biggest concern is that Kentucky is 1-9 ATS against Florida in their last 10 efforts. The good news is that the cover came three years ago with Stoops calling the shots.
    Your kidding right. You know i do respect a lot of your opinions but this one surely not. For the last 30 some years kentucky has lost against florida. Probably wont change anytime soon. Kentucky does not go to college football bowl games and if they do they lose.What kentucky Football is to the S.E.C. is what the cleveland browns are to the N.F.L. losers. Time to fade big daddy here.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by KANSAS24 View Post
    JUST BET THE UNDER
    Exactly. Florida has the worst offense in the SEC. If Kentucky does not give up a defensive TD to Florida, this game goes under.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Injury Update: Both Starting LB Duke Dawson and Starting DB Kylan Johnson were downgraded to "Doubtful" for Saturday's game at Kentucky. This can not be good news for Florida, as their defense has scored more than their offense.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last year Florida beat Kentucky 45 - 7

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Thought this was funny

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

The ML is KY +125 and has not budged

Mac4Lyfe

Got this from another site...

Mobile phone Then:

Mobile phone Now:

Shanghai Then:

Shanghai Now:

Aleppo Then:

Aleppo Now:

Madonna Then:

Madonna Now:

Jim McElwain Then:

Jim McElwain Now:

Mark Stoops Then:

Mark Stoops Now:
    Points Awarded:

coitus_maximus gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RGriebling gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

luckyutah
    luckyutah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I fell for Kentucky last year, and it was over in 5 minutes. Wouldn't touch those fools against Florida.
    same here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do not like the game

Mac4Lyfe

12 Last