Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's very strange I've been watching and have noticed it throughout the country

Technology he is just too good to have to go anywhere but your house
    True JJ. I don't even care to go out

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

The NFL: where players celebrate after EVERY.SINGLE.PLAY.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Atlanta United had 70K at their home game this week.

In 5 years MLS will outdraw NFL for the live experience

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

I've passed on so many free tickets over the past few years. Going to a game is a pain in the asssssss

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Get me tickets for a raptors game.
    Only if you get me tickets to a Packers, Titans, Broncos, Ravens, Patriots, Seahawks or Eagles game. All have waiting lists over 10 years...and that's probably not even all of them.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    Only if you get me tickets to a Packers, Titans, Broncos, Ravens, Patriots, Seahawks or Eagles game. All have waiting lists over 10 years...and that's probably not even all of them.
    those waiting lists can shrivel up quickly

packers waiting list is only that long because they have split tickets with 3 milwaukee games... so someone can have 3 tickets/year and claim they are a season ticket holder, even though they get 1 preseason game and 2 regular season games

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Giants loaded up with morons just fine. It's the idiot cities that fill up.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

It awful freaking quiet tonight. Stafford making all kind of calls at the line with no problems communicating. Where the noise?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It awful freaking quiet tonight. Stafford making all kind of calls at the line with no problems communicating. Where the noise?
    Fans are drunk, and whining to each other about the play calling.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Fans are drunk, and whining to each other about the play calling.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

NFL owners look for the big TV contracts to bring in revenue ...they dont really care if people go to the games

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    NFL owners look for the big TV contracts to bring in revenue ...they dont really care if people go to the games
    They're filthy rich, and couldn't care less if anyone came. Hell, they would probably enjoy not having to pay the workers. Concessions and tickets are a drop in the bucket for them.

Well, unless you're the Jags or something like that.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

LA attendance:
    Chargers - 25,381
    Rams - 56,612
    NFL combined - 81,993

USC v. Texas - 84,714

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    LA attendance:
    Chargers - 25,381
    Rams - 56,612
    NFL combined - 81,993

USC v. Texas - 84,714
    it's crazy how some of these college games get bonkers attendance... notre dame vs georgia the average ticket price was over 600 and they aren't really rivals or close to each other, in what was a pretty meaningless game

milwaukee mike

They're filthy rich, and couldn't care less if anyone came. Hell, they would probably enjoy not having to pay the workers. Concessions and tickets are a drop in the bucket for them.

Well, unless you're the Jags or something like that.
    yeah really

get subsidized for a $1.5 billion stadium for 8 home games... numbers don't even make sense at $300/ticket if you didn't have to pay the players

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

We use to be able to go to games and sit through the national anthem without getting a bunch of shit. Now, we just watch from home to avoid all the hassle. Also, our son is out of work and we like to be home for him.

Ma & Pa Kaepernick
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah really

get subsidized for a $1.5 billion stadium for 8 home games... numbers don't even make sense at $300/ticket if you didn't have to pay the players
    I always wondered why certain teams from cold weather states play out doors instead of indoors. Sounds like a waste of money when their are only 8 home games.They could be putting butts in seats for concerts and other events during fall and winter months. I guess if Cleveland ever built a indoor stadium they would have to have a superbowl to pay for it which will never happen. No one wants to come to Cleveland for a Superbowl. Even Detroit has hosted two superbowls before.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Lol seriously?

We'll wait here patiently for the Raptors NBA Finals footage.

And Toronto is all corporate seats. It doesn't matter what the sport is, it's all expensive.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

You live in Detroit. I live in Toronto. We have an NBA team here. Do you?
    Is a guy from Toronto, a fringe NBA city in another country without even a finals appearance that only has a team because we extended an olive branch, seriously making snooty comments to someone in Detroit about the Pistons? The Pistons have three championships. Only five teams in NBA history have more rings than the Pistons. The Pistons have more rings than the Raptors have conference finals appearances. Their last championship, which I certainly remember as a lifelong Los Angeles resident and one that you should remember with a username like lakerboy, was one of the most impressive and shockingly dominant I've ever seen. Kobe and Shaq were completely undressed, something I never thought I'd witness to that degree.

You're an idiot. You've always been an idiot. You post more losers than anyone on here yet you keep starting threads like you have any money left or any insight worth sharing. Please please please learn to show some respect, stop being the unrequested forum petulant teenager, and stay in your lane. You're not cool, it's painfully obvious that you're a loser outside of sbr, and no one will be surprised when we find out one day that you've committed suicide. The three people at your funeral will be relieved, and your mother will admit she should have thrown the test tube away.

You are fundamentally unlikeable. What a pathetic existence.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Here in LA the Stadiums are empty mainly because both the Rams and Chargers suck!! Rams brought in a few more fans in this last home game loss over the weekend but only because they won the season opener and it was a late afternoon game....

USC pretty much sold out the coliseum in their game over the weekend but the Rams barely get over half the seats filled.. Lol.. Chargers play in a dump and everyone that lives in LA doesn't even know how to get there to see them lose.. ..

I almost went to the Rams game Sunday.. My bud flaked last minute because he was hung over from the night before so I passed.. Luckily because I probably would have loaded up on the Rams and lost if I went..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-19-17 at 03:01 AM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Is a guy from Toronto, a fringe NBA city in another country without even a finals appearance that only has a team because we extended an olive branch, seriously making snooty comments to someone in Detroit about the Pistons? The Pistons have three championships. Only five teams in NBA history have more rings than the Pistons. The Pistons have more rings than the Raptors have conference finals appearances. Their last championship, which I certainly remember as a lifelong Los Angeles resident and one that you should remember with a username like lakerboy, was one of the most impressive and shockingly dominant I've ever seen. Kobe and Shaq were completely undressed, something I never thought I'd witness to that degree.

You're an idiot. You've always been an idiot. You post more losers than anyone on here yet you keep starting threads like you have any money left or any insight worth sharing. Please please please learn to show some respect, stop being the unrequested forum petulant teenager, and stay in your lane. You're not cool, it's painfully obvious that you're a loser outside of sbr, and no one will be surprised when we find out one day that you've committed suicide. The three people at your funeral will be relieved, and your mother will admit she should have thrown the test tube away.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Sorry dude, it's just enough from this sad twerp. Constantly talking down to everyone like he's not the lowest life form. Year after year after year.

Cuse0323

Sorry dude, it's just enough from this sad twerp. Constantly talking down to everyone like he's not the lowest life form. Year after year after year.
    No worries man. I get it. A well done beat down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think too much overkill now in sports whether it is tv, radio, internet

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    I always wondered why certain teams from cold weather states play out doors instead of indoors. Sounds like a waste of money when their are only 8 home games.They could be putting butts in seats for concerts and other events during fall and winter months. I guess if Cleveland ever built a indoor stadium they would have to have a superbowl to pay for it which will never happen. No one wants to come to Cleveland for a Superbowl. Even Detroit has hosted two superbowls before.
    true, but a lot of these stadiums are in places they have no need for an entertainment venue, or no use for it

green bay isn't going to get any big concerts, there's only 100,000 people within a reasonable drive

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I also think too many blacks in the league are hurting the game and their bad attitude hurting

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

You posted in this thread. I win again.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

JJGold that my thoughts to the point and why i have turn off the nfl here and will not watch a min of the crap

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Not a good look for the league.
    of course they are.... it's f'n tuesday......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The brilliant picture smart TV's, DVR's and just the advancement of all electronics at home these days makes it a great place to watch all games.. Who needs to go to the game and blow a benny?

LA ticket prices are too much to go to the sporting events, traffic is brutal, easier just kick at home and watch on your sofa and drink a beer..

Going to the games are over rated these days if you've been there done that.. My take anyways living in a major city like LA.. I don't get that motivated to go to games anymore to be honest..

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Americans are broke. Only debt and assets of baby boomers are keeping the economy alive. It will get much worse

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tail gating in the parking lots with the boys before the game starts is more fun then actually going to the games. Mingling with drunk fans and what not is always amusing..

Watching games at the jumping sports bars and drinking pitchers of beers might be more fun then actually going to the games as well.. Those budwieser and Miller girls that walk around and pass out pins and stickers are always hot at the bars also.. ..

Just my 2 cents..

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Americans are broke. Only debt and assets of baby boomers are keeping the economy alive. It will get much worse
    that's a really good point

and we're already at healthcare costs being 20% of gdp, if that keeps going up then people will keep getting replaced by robots or self-serve kiosks

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tail gating in the parking lots with the boys before the game starts is more fun then actually going to the games. Mingling with drunk fans and what not is always amusing..

Watching games at the jumping sports bars and drinking pitchers of beers might be more fun then actually going to the games as well.. Those budwieser and Miller girls that walk around and pass out pins and stickers are always hot at the bars also.. ..

Just my 2 cents..

the drinks are cheaper, the food is better, the parking is easier, and you're not stuck sitting 2 inches away from people on either side

totally agree with you at this point

the place we go sometimes for packers games even gives out free green shots when they get a td

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lions 2-0? Hot Team?

Won't be able to get a seat at Ford Field next 7 Home Games.

First 1234 Last