Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Just Your Usual, Ordinary, Everyday, Garden Variety 9 Team Parlay... No Biggie.

So here's a little lottery ticket I threw together. I have all these games straight up for odds that differ than the ones posted here, but I parlayed them just for the helluva it with current odds from BOL.

Virginia Tech -22.5

People may still be sleeping on East Carolina... as possibly being one of the worst football teams in all of FBS. They are getting gouged on defense and although V-Tech isn't a world-beater offensively, E. Carolina is bad enough that I don't care and I'm willing to lay the chalk.

UCLA/Memphis Over 72.5

The Bruins take the Rosen Show on the road for the first time this year. Their defense is suspect, which accounts for the small spread, but I'd rather bet the Over and not worry about the side. Both teams field savvy quarterbacks against soft defenses.

BYU +17

Don't get me wrong, the Cougs haven't done much of anything to warrant my respect, but 17 points is a large chunk for Wisky to give on the road. This looks to me like one of those ugly games that the underdog just kinda hangs around in, even if they never really threaten to win outright.

LSU/Miss St. Under 55

The Bayou Bengals head to Cowbell Country and I don't think there should be a ton of offensive fireworks. I like that the "lesser" team is playing at home here and might be content to play a low-scoring conservative game that keeps them in it for four quarters and doesn't place too much pressure on the quarterback.

Clemson ML (-156)

The Tiger defense looks ferocious and I'm betting that it will do it's part to contain Lamar Jackson and make the rest of Louisville's roster out-duel Clemson's. I'm betting against the rest of Louisville's roster but am playing the moneyline just in case the Cardinals exceed my expectations and deliver a classic that goes down to the wire.

Texas +15.5

I like the Longhorns in this "us against the world" type tilt. USC is good but I think giving away two touchdowns+ against a hungry, talented team, even if without an identity, is just taking too much for granted. I think the Horns show up and put forth a respectable outing.

Alabama -28.5

Not much to say here. This line just doesn't look large enough to me. Bama should be leading by 21 at halftime if they're not on vacation mentally. Colorado State is by no means terrible, but they are out of their league in Tuscaloosa.

Dolphins/Chargers Over 45.5

NFL totals can be fickle as fukk, but the Chargers are at home and shouldn't have any major problems moving the ball. Likewise, the Fins are a talented offensive group and with little film of Cutler in teal to go on, Miami may be able to use the unknown to their advantage and take some shots, especially with corner Jason Verrett out for the game.

Broncos ML (+117)

Gut feeling on this one. I like the Donkeys to come out guns ablaze and put themselves back on the map by starting the year 2-0 and toppling last year's breakout darling. Siemian looked sharp in week one and he should find some favorable matchups. Zeke will get his but the No Fly Zone should hold Dak in check.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Would be a monster payout

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Would be a monster payout

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So here's a little lottery ticket I threw together. I have all these games straight up for odds that differ than the ones posted here, but I parlayed them just for the helluva it with current odds from BOL.

Virginia Tech -22.5

People may still be sleeping on East Carolina... as possibly being one of the worst football teams in all of FBS. They are getting gouged on defense and although V-Tech isn't a world-beater offensively, E. Carolina is bad enough that I don't care and I'm willing to lay the chalk.

UCLA/Memphis Over 72.5

The Bruins take the Rosen Show on the road for the first time this year. Their defense is suspect, which accounts for the small spread, but I'd rather bet the Over and not worry about the side. Both teams field savvy quarterbacks against soft defenses.

BYU +17

Don't get me wrong, the Cougs haven't done much of anything to warrant my respect, but 17 points is a large chunk for Wisky to give on the road. This looks to me like one of those ugly games that the underdog just kinda hangs around in, even if they never really threaten to win outright.

LSU/Miss St. Under 55

The Bayou Bengals head to Cowbell Country and I don't think there should be a ton of offensive fireworks. I like that the "lesser" team is playing at home here and might be content to play a low-scoring conservative game that keeps them in it for four quarters and doesn't place too much pressure on the quarterback.

Clemson ML (-156)

The Tiger defense looks ferocious and I'm betting that it will do it's part to contain Lamar Jackson and make the rest of Louisville's roster out-duel Clemson's. I'm betting against the rest of Louisville's roster but am playing the moneyline just in case the Cardinals exceed my expectations and deliver a classic that goes down to the wire.

Texas +15.5

I like the Longhorns in this "us against the world" type tilt. USC is good but I think giving away two touchdowns+ against a hungry, talented team, even if without an identity, is just taking too much for granted. I think the Horns show up and put forth a respectable outing.

Alabama -28.5

Not much to say here. This line just doesn't look large enough to me. Bama should be leading by 21 at halftime if they're not on vacation mentally. Colorado State is by no means terrible, but they are out of their league in Tuscaloosa.

Dolphins/Chargers Over 45.5

NFL totals can be fickle as fukk, but the Chargers are at home and shouldn't have any major problems moving the ball. Likewise, the Fins are a talented offensive group and with little film of Cutler in teal to go on, Miami may be able to use the unknown to their advantage and take some shots, especially with corner Jason Verrett out for the game.

Broncos ML (+117)

Gut feeling on this one. I like the Donkeys to come out guns ablaze and put themselves back on the map by starting the year 2-0 and toppling last year's breakout darling. Siemian looked sharp in week one and he should find some favorable matchups. Zeke will get his but the No Fly Zone should hold Dak in check.
    Like most of these. GL Eddy

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9591

Good Luck Eddy!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big parlays are hit weekly around the world at different book

Eddie it could be you

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Good luck. There's no way I'd risk my own hard-earned money on Texas.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Got a nice NFL 6 teamer going

PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
    [266] CAROLINA -315
    [267] NEW ENGLAND -255
    [280] OAKLAND -850
    [286] SEATTLE -1000
    [288] ATLANTA -155
    [290] N.Y. GIANTS -156