opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

If you bet $100 on the Indians back on 8/24, and just rolled your winnings....

...today your bankroll is up almost $2 million . FUKK ME!!

Pretty impressive run

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Wow. I haven't bet on them once. I only faded then once though.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

would have been limited offshore after 7th win amount

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Also if rolling totally you would of died of a heart attack last night.. As cleveland tied the game in bottem 9th last night 2 out 2 strikes with a rbi dbl. Runner on first

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

easy to what if anything in life after the fact

OPIE GO FUK YOURSELF

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

when the only fatigue involved in the sport is when you travel on the plane, winning that many in a row is possible. literally wake up the next day feeling like you did nothing the previous day (unless you're a pitcher). as long as avoid injury, think many teams can do this if they're mentally up for it. a lot of pro athletes tune out when there are that many games in a year. imagine if these guys actually took care of their bodies and watched what they ate. you could build the best baseball team ever. Defense would be incredible if guys with mike trout build were ordinary outfield players. and that guy is in great shape but lets face it most nba players and nfl running backs are even more athletically built than him. that's how some of these guys can look like if they just put in the work. but these clowns wanna eat hot dogs and not workout and bullshit while every other pro athlete like novak djokovic nadal or nba players are working out for 10 hours a day and drinking room temperature water to save their stamina....

do baseball players even realize how bad a hot dog is for you? it's literally pure shit. how you can be a pro athlete and put that shit in your body weekly is fukking beyond me. even some of these young rookie nfl/nba players realize quick that mcdonalds isn't gonna cut it if you want to dominate the game. difference is they actually burn off the bullshit they eat.
    once the cubs inserted that fat fukk schwarber into their lineup this year they started to regress. Ever since cabrera been packing on more and more weight my tigers are going down hill and he deals with more and more injuries. i see the guy too every now and then around town eating straight bullshit. bro we paid you 300 million dollars! go to the fukking gym! damn! fukking guys. if he just lost 30 pounds (easy as f when you're that weight) and increased his speed a bit, we would have won a world series. But no. He's not mentally strong enough to take on the challenge. Neither are 80% of baseball players. Joke of a sport.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 09-15-17 at 01:45 PM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Go all in tonight...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I was feeling good about myself today... Then this thread happened.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post

Go all in tonight...

balls deep

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm sure Opie's next thread will tell us we should have bought bitcoin......in 2010.

Thanks for the great insight here, assplug.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

That's what happens IF you pick 22 winners straight, duh!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

And they were dogs only 3 times. Then look at some of the juice. Wow! Incredible run.

I think they win the next 3 games. I'm open parlaying them tonight for sure.

Reminds me playing blackjack with some friends. We talked about rolling winnings 6 or 7 hands in a row to get to table max ($50 to $3,200). 3 of us went on 6 or 7 game streaks in that hour but we all chicken shit out once we got up a few hundred. Most people don't have the balls to just keep pushing their luck and pressing all the way up. At least not in BJ. I'll press like crazy on the crap table, which is probably why I usually lose.

I sat next to a young kid that did not lose a hand in a 7 deck shoe. He was betting like $5/10 a hand. In 3 shoes he only lost or pushed like 4 or 5 times. He was up like $800 and giddy like a school girl. I told him that he should have made 10x as much if he would have just doubled up his bet. The next shoe he finally started pressing his bet and won like $2,500 on that 1 shoe. Kid had an epic run on like $35.

The Indians had a nice run last year around the basketball Finals too. You got to keep riding hot teams until the wheels come off. I'm not fading them anytime soon.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    when the only fatigue involved in the sport is when you travel on the plane, winning that many in a row is possible. literally wake up the next day feeling like you did nothing the previous day (unless you're a pitcher). as long as avoid injury, think many teams can do this if they're mentally up for it. a lot of pro athletes tune out when there are that many games in a year. imagine if these guys actually took care of their bodies and watched what they ate. you could build the best baseball team ever. Defense would be incredible if guys with mike trout build were ordinary outfield players. and that guy is in great shape but lets face it most nba players and nfl running backs are even more athletically built than him. that's how some of these guys can look like if they just put in the work. but these clowns wanna eat hot dogs and not workout and bullshit while every other pro athlete like novak djokovic nadal or nba players are working out for 10 hours a day and drinking room temperature water to save their stamina....

do baseball players even realize how bad a hot dog is for you? it's literally pure shit. how you can be a pro athlete and put that shit in your body weekly is fukking beyond me. even some of these young rookie nfl/nba players realize quick that mcdonalds isn't gonna cut it if you want to dominate the game. difference is they actually burn off the bullshit they eat.
    once the cubs inserted that fat fukk schwarber into their lineup this year they started to regress. Ever since cabrera been packing on more and more weight my tigers are going down hill and he deals with more and more injuries. i see the guy too every now and then around town eating straight bullshit. bro we paid you 300 million dollars! go to the fukking gym! damn! fukking guys. if he just lost 30 pounds (easy as f when you're that weight) and increased his speed a bit, we would have won a world series. But no. He's not mentally strong enough to take on the challenge. Neither are 80% of baseball players. Joke of a sport.
    Goat make a video of you running the bases while wearing all of your gold chains
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988