thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bengals

4-2 after pushing with San Diego at +3. I like Cincinnati at -6.5. The Jaguars ran for 160 yards on the Texans despite averaging 4 yards a carry, but Jacksonville's offensive line was a weakness coming into the season, the the Texans were able to load the box against Bortles. Cincinnati's offense is much stronger than Jacksonville's with Green and Eiffert, and Houston won't be able to load the box the way they did against Jacksonville with their mediocre corners on the edge. Houston will be playing without their middle linebacker Cushing, their best corner Bouye left last year, and their starting safety Demps is gone as well. Both teams have strong defensive lines and mediocre offensive lines, but Houston has consistently struggled against the run, and with Cushing out and the Bengals deep passing threat I think they will be able to run consistently. I think Watson will struggle with no rushing game on the road with a weak offensive line that is missing its best player. Home teams have had a strong advantage straight up and against the spread at home in Thursday games, and I think preparing a rookie QB to play with 2 days given 1 day for travel will be difficult.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Are you calling a push a loss?

And Cincy's O line is trash. Good luck

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Are you calling a push a loss?
    No, Grease I explained that when I posted my 4-1 record I forgot to include my Thursday play on New England that lost.

grease lightnin
    &

Then you are 4-2-1

thomorino

Lol, I'm not a tout buddy, my record is posted and accurate, who the fuk cares if I count a push or not, it doesn't change how much money I've made or lost.

grease lightnin
    &

Ok. Inaccurate record posting twice in the last 24 hrs.

You are the one thumping your chest about your "record".

Nobody gives a shit until you get caught lying.

thomorino

Ok. Inaccurate record posting twice in the last 24 hrs.

You are the one thumping your chest about your "record".

Nobody gives a shit until you get caught lying.

Are you really accusing me of lying because I posted my record as 4-2, not 4-2-1, get a life dude. As far as Cincinnati's offensive line, Houston gave up twice as many sacks as Cincinnati did week 1 on nearly the exact same number of passes, I see no difference between either offensive line with Brown out at left tackle. I'm not thumping anything, I'm just saying don't brag about smart you are and tell me I don't know shit when you don't even post a record.

grease lightnin
    &

We get a lot of wannabe touts here.

thomorino

Seems like more trolls than wanna be touts.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Ok guys back to the game loll, I agree with you on the first post I defiantly see Cincinnati taking this one

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Under 38 for me.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    4-2 after pushing with San Diego at +3. I like Cincinnati at -6.5. The Jaguars ran for 160 yards on the Texans despite averaging 4 yards a carry, but Jacksonville's offensive line was a weakness coming into the season, the the Texans were able to load the box against Bortles. Cincinnati's offense is much stronger than Jacksonville's with Green and Eiffert, and Houston won't be able to load the box the way they did against Jacksonville with their mediocre corners on the edge. Houston will be playing without their middle linebacker Cushing, their best corner Bouye left last year, and their starting safety Demps is gone as well. Both teams have strong defensive lines and mediocre offensive lines, but Houston has consistently struggled against the run, and with Cushing out and the Bengals deep passing threat I think they will be able to run consistently. I think Watson will struggle with no rushing game on the road with a weak offensive line that is missing its best player. Home teams have had a strong advantage straight up and against the spread at home in Thursday games, and I think preparing a rookie QB to play with 2 days given 1 day for travel will be difficult.
    You forgot about the burgundy BB gun...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

In my time here at SBR, if I had a dollar for every newbie batting a fake ass 75% record that suddenly starts over after a week I would already be retired at 35.

And then you call one of them out and your the asshole

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    In my time here at SBR, if I had a dollar for every newbie batting a fake ass 75% record that suddenly starts over after a week I would already be retired at 35.

And then you call one of them out and your the asshole
    If Titans win on Sunday this poor feller is gonna get buried...

thomorino

Lol, it was 1 game, and I'm not even sure Houston was the right side, the fumble on the reverse and bizarre call to not overturn the catch on third down that was clearly dropped - which led to the Watson TD run - played a huge roll in the game.

4-3

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Great writeup

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Great writeup
    Yeah bet the same game you fuckhead

Greaser I'm on Cinci 1st QT and 1st Half tonight.....

I lost 1 bet you lost 2 - keep trolling.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Yeah bet the same game you fuckhead

Greaser I'm on Cinci 1st QT and 1st Half tonight.....

I lost 1 bet you lost 2 - keep trolling.
    Guess what you fukin clown. One of the many differences between you and I is that I don't feel the need to start threads here like I know what the fuks going on in a game. But hey keep looking like the asshole that you are counselor.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Guess what you fukin clown. One of the many differences between you and I is that I don't feel the need to start threads here like I know what the fuks going on in a game. But hey keep looking like the asshole that you are counselor.
    Are you fuking joking - if you don't think you know what is going on in a game why bet it - you are a dumb fuckk.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Worked out well for you last night

funny my response flew right over your head. Funny but not surprising

thomorino

You are one dumb fuk. You realize there are mutliple people like Steve Fezzik that won the super contest twice who consistently do well betting the NFL nearly every year

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You are one dumb fuk. You realize there are mutliple people like Steve Fezzik that won the super contest twice who consistently do well betting the NFL nearly every year
    oh. Ok. So Steve was on Houston last night

good write up

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Under 38 for me.
    No sweats here.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924