The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Saul Alvarez Vs. GGG, Guaranteed WINNA

Take Canelo come the 16th

Boxing is about styles and Canelo matches up well against GGG who struggled against Jacobs

Don't get me wrong, Canelo can be flat footed at times and GGG has one punch KO power but over 1000 fights, Canelo wins most by UD

I'll be on Canelo by UD (HUGE!), possibly a small hedge on GGG by KO if the price is right

Oh ya

THIS IS A FUKKING BREAD AND BUTTER PLAY

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Should be an entertaining fight. Everyone watching will be a winner

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Should be an entertaining fight. Everyone watching will be a winner
    100%

Can't wait to see how the gate and PPV compare to Mayweather/Mcgregor.

Canelo/GGG two of the top 5 boxers in the sport right now and both are OFFENSIVE fighters, love throwing big punches. Floyd, although great, was always a defensive fighter, so his fights were ALWAYS boring, sometimes even to boxing enthusiasts

This fight will have fireworks. I'll pay whatever amount the price is to watch it on PPV

It will almost undoubtedly be fight of the year

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Been looking forward to this for a long time hopefully it lives up to expectations (it should!). Thought GGG was free money you're giving me second thoughts now.

Noticed you said in another thread Carnelo will come in much bigger than Golovkin, isn't GGG a decent amount bigger than him? Not that I think it'll really matter they are fairly similar, slight reach and height for GGG.

Crowd will be pro Alvarez and probably loud which could come into play if it goes the distance. Ring girls going to have to have a Diggity poll for...........

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

I'm betting Canelo just cause he's mexican. Fuk the russians. Should be a good fight.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Been looking forward to this for a long time hopefully it lives up to expectations (it should!). Thought GGG was free money you're giving me second thoughts now.

Noticed you said in another thread Carnelo will come in much bigger than Golovkin, isn't GGG a decent amount bigger than him? Not that I think it'll really matter they are fairly similar, slight reach and height for GGG.

Crowd will be pro Alvarez and probably loud which could come into play if it goes the distance. Ring girls going to have to have a Diggity poll for...........
    Plz don't let my opinion sway your bet, I believe this fight is basically a pick em. Like I said, the majority of my money will be on Canelo by UD but it's for action. I wouldn't be surprised the least if GGG won by either UD or KO.

I loved the Mayweather fight from a betting perspective, that I felt was a sure thing. I never had any doubts that TMT would win, but as a boxing fan I hated that fight.

I've been waiting for this one for some time and this is my Super Bowl of bets this year, meaning I feel obligated to put down a larger than normal bet just because I'm more interested than usual in the event

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Are they weighing in at 154 or 160?

154, Canelo

160, I'm not sure.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Are they weighing in at 154 or 160?

154, Canelo

160, I'm not sure.
    Middleweight 160. GGG can't cut, no idea why he even tried calling out Mayweather!

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Plz don't let my opinion sway your bet, I believe this fight is basically a pick em. Like I said, the majority of my money will be on Canelo by UD but it's for action. I wouldn't be surprised the least if GGG won by either UD or KO.

I loved the Mayweather fight from a betting perspective, that I felt was a sure thing. I never had any doubts that TMT would win, but as a boxing fan I hated that fight.

I've been waiting for this one for some time and this is my Super Bowl of bets this year, meaning I feel obligated to put down a larger than normal bet just because I'm more interested than usual in the event
    Feel the same way, I tuned in and it was better than expected to be honest. Hopefully this one is to.

Just think with Carnelo's defense (which isn't bad but I don't think he's had the power to test him) he's gonna eat a few clean shots in this one. I do think it'll go the distance or close to but one or two knock downs the decider.

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Middleweight 160. GGG can't cut, no idea why he even tried calling out Mayweather!
    Same reason everyone was:

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Big fan of triple G but Canelo is the bet. Guys said it above, this is the fight that everyone should watch

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

tickets on canelo
    money on ggg

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

hard to take someone who voted for clinton serious. If you couldn't get that right then you can't get anything right kraken. As an experienced gambler I'm forced to take GGG now, kraken and d2bets are huge mush's. Fact.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Worried Canelo will be out pointed. But at plus money he is the play.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I'm betting Canelo just cause he's mexican. Fuk the russians. Should be a good fight.
    He's not Russians and he'll win... Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'll take Canelo

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Triple G now.

Canelo in the rematch.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I refuse to bet on boxing. Most crooked sport in the world next to horse racing.

Good luck on your bets.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Alvarez wins by 12 round decision +237*

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    hard to take someone who voted for clinton serious. If you couldn't get that right then you can't get anything right kraken. As an experienced gambler I'm forced to take GGG now, kraken and d2bets are huge mush's. Fact.
    This is why you are the village idiot. Correlating a boxing match with political votes to determine one's success....smh..You dumb shit.

I like GGG on Sat. Hoping price drops come Sat with the large Mexican crowds coming to town. I like both fighters a lot but the only advantage I give Canelo is youth. If Canelo can't get him out early I don't see him breaking GGG down later on. Canelo rebounded nicely after being shut out by Mayweather and the Cotto win was his best to date. GGG had a tough fight vs Jacobs, who is the 2nd best middleweight around and if this was the 15 round championship fight era, Glolovkin was on his way to a stoppage victory. I'm counting on Glolovkin's great chin and precision punching to take the fight in the late rounds.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: A4K, Booya711, El Nino, Goat Milk, Nitrogen, and PromiseLand

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    This is why you are the village idiot. Correlating a boxing match with political votes to determine one's success....smh..You dumb shit.

I like GGG on Sat. Hoping price drops come Sat with the large Mexican crowds coming to town. I like both fighters a lot but the only advantage I give Canelo is youth. If Canelo can't get him out early I don't see him breaking GGG down later on. Canelo rebounded nicely after being shut out by Mayweather and the Cotto win was his best to date. GGG had a tough fight vs Jacobs, who is the 2nd best middleweight around and if this was the 15 round championship fight era, Glolovkin was on his way to a stoppage victory. I'm counting on Glolovkin's great chin and precision punching to take the fight in the late rounds.

Thats how I see the fight as well! Everyone is pointing towards the Jacobs fight to say that GGG is getting old, but they seem to forget that Jacobs MISSED WEIGHT ON PURPOSE plus he's taller/longer then GGG. Canelo is about 2 inches shorter then GGG and is used to fighting smaller guys. He'd blow up to 170+ on fight night and face guys 15 lbs smaller. GGG is used to fighting bigger men. Canelo is good and has the speed advantage. It won't be easy but I see GGG in 9 or 10. He won't want it to go to the judges because Canelo has pulled some bs there before (1 judge had Mayweather/Canelo as a draw...lol).

The Kraken

Gonna be a good fight, one that should live up to the hype. Both guys likely to get battered

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

gritter gets it as usual...much like jtoler on the other side of the political spectrum....these clowns will never get it

eidolon
    USA

Has either guy every been knocked down in a fight?

brooks85

wrong, this is why you are an idiot. You don't know what a mush can do but that is why you are the fish at the poker table of life. Kraken can never get anything right much like d2bets, you'd be an idiot to bet with them but that is why you are you.

Also, handicapping is handicapping, if someone is terrible at it then they are hopeless especially if you couldn't get election right. The last election was a very tell-tale sign of who is an intelligent gambler and who reloads for me every week.

If you two couldn't handicap an EASY political event then how in the hell could you analyze a boxing fight?... lol you silly moron but seriously thanks for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    gritter gets it as usual...much like jtoler on the other side of the political spectrum....these clowns will never get it
    lol just reading that nonsense is hilairous, thanks clown. I've never seen grits "get" anything and that is the honest truth.

I do appreciate you two bums reloading your pennies every week so I'm able to get payouts. You serve a greater good. Thank you.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-15-17 at 07:52 AM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Lot of guys seeing this end by the 9th or 10th.

Just don't see it. Both are excellent defensive fighters with steel jaws. GGG is faster and have to think he wins many of the very close rounds. Canelo will probably win the power stats and the late rounds. Might have to just play the goes the distance prop and pull for both.
    Points Awarded:

nistohm gave RoyBacon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

advantageU
    4 fords and a toyota
    advantageU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    100%

Can't wait to see how the gate and PPV compare to Mayweather/Mcgregor.

Canelo/GGG two of the top 5 boxers in the sport right now and both are OFFENSIVE fighters, love throwing big punches. Floyd, although great, was always a defensive fighter, so his fights were ALWAYS boring, sometimes even to boxing enthusiasts

This fight will have fireworks. I'll pay whatever amount the price is to watch it on PPV

It will almost undoubtedly be fight of the year
    How much is it?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

I love this fight and lean Canelo but I'm a little worried about GGG's size. I like Canelo's experience and he's the younger fighter but GGG is the bigger fighter with crazy power, power that Canelo has never seen.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This has all the makings to be the fight of the decade. So how the fukk did this thread turn into talk ab yesterday's election?

Is there a job title for constantly telling everyone how dumb they are? I assume I'll be labeled a Hilary voter and a moron as well after this post

Has anyone ever noticed how similar GGG is to the max baer character portrayed in Cinderella man? Dude is all goofy smiles until the bell rings. Then he pulls his assassin mask on, eyes of a killer glaze over
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave shadymcgrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TedOnTed
    TedOnTed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by advantageU View Post
    How much is it?
    $80 on Sling.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    wrong, this is why you are an idiot. You don't know what a mush can do but that is why you are the fish at the poker table of life. Kraken can never get anything right much like d2bets, you'd be an idiot to bet with them but that is why you are you.

Also, handicapping is handicapping, if someone is terrible at it then they are hopeless especially if you couldn't get election right. The last election was a very tell-tale sign of who is an intelligent gambler and who reloads for me every week.

If you two couldn't handicap an EASY political event then how in the hell could you analyze a boxing fight?... lol you silly moron but seriously thanks for the laugh

lol just reading that nonsense is hilairous, thanks clown. I've never seen grits "get" anything and that is the honest truth.

I do appreciate you two bums reloading your pennies every week so I'm able to get payouts. You serve a greater good. Thank you.
    As usual the village idiot keeps burying himself. Poor corky doesn't understand the entire forum is laughing at him, not with him. Velcro sneakers are too complicated for brooks to put on.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

As usual the village idiot keeps burying himself. Poor corky doesn't understand the entire forum is laughing at him, not with him. Velcro sneakers are too complicated for brooks to put on.
    Just ignore this douchebag. Anything to start an argument. Nobody talks politics in theses fighting threads but this idiot who wants to stir up nonsense. I have to go with the bigger man. Bigger man always beats the smaller man as long as he is just as talented.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Just ignore this douchebag. Anything to start an argument. Nobody talks politics in theses fighting threads but this idiot who wants to stir up nonsense. I have to go with the bigger man. Bigger man always beats the smaller man as long as he is just as talented.

Yeah FO Brooks. I wanna curb stomp you just because of your stupid f avatar. I'm sure you're flying rebel flags all over your trailer! THEY LOST...get over it already! God damn hilljacks are the scourge of the nation! Wonder why healthcare costs are so high? Its because of red states full of fat fks that just stumbled out of Golden Corral and their stomachs open the door before their arms can. I know because I live in Indiana and see it every day. Walmarts full of fat f idiots on mobility carts. Too god damn fat to shop on 2 legs. The south sucks...bunch of fake hospitality! I wish they would secede. GTFO!! I'd love to take that flag and shove up your pimply ahole. THE REAL SOUTHERN FLAG IS THE WHITE ONE OF SURRENDER!!!!

brooks85

lol grits it's not working. When I have proven you are the idiot for years now it doesn't work when you try to call me one. Notice how you can never get anything right. Trends. You learn about those yet grits?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    lol ya grits take the advice from the other idiot just as dumb as you. Same idiot who thought planned parenthood was "plant parenthood."

Your IQ is about 112, at best, grits. Respect your role in life, stay in your lane. You're not on my level.

1234 ... Last