homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    If Canelo would have fought like he did in the 12th, he would have won.
    Mac you know that if anyone let alone canelo fought that way like he did in the 12th, he would not have lasted the full 12 rds due to exhaustion. he would have punched himself out. no one can keep up that kind of pace for 12 rds except for those one in a hundred or two hundred guys who can just throw all day without tiring. 99% of boxers cannot fight like that for 12 rds

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I had about 8 rounds up for grabs.
    Wasn't too surprised by the crazy verdict. But the 118-110 was a bit much.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    You know who thought this fight wasn't rigged? You guessed it, [you]
    Omfg this is a neat trick. Haha wonder if it woks on other forums

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Lol [you] come get some yeah u [you]

u have over 2500 post and i have no idea who u are or ever saw you post

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

This from the Nevada Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett:

“Iwill speak with the chairman (Anthony Marnell III) and Adalaide and we will decide in a week or so,” Bennett said.
    Bennett told The Independent on Monday that he’d be giving Byrd “a small break” before putting her back in to score fights.

“I’m not going to put her right back in,” Bennett told The Independent. “She’ll still be in the business, but she needs to catch her breath.

Like in any profession, you have a bad night. Unfortunately, she didn’t do well. I can tell you she conducts training for us, takes judges under her wing, but her score was too wide.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/1...ing-at-ufc-216

Thor4140

Some of you guys will never get it. It has nothing to do with judges being inept and everything to do with Vegas and what is best for Vegas and the books. The money was on Canelo and i don't give a shit which way the line went. U need your fighter in a fight of this magnitude to knock his guy out or the judges are gonna fuk one side. They couldn't give it to Canelo cause that would have looked unbelievable so they went the draw route. If they give it to Triple G the rightful winner there is no need for a rematch. It is comical to hear Steven Smith giving all kinds of props to Dana White when this same exact same shit happens in the UFC. Dana has absolutely no power with these crooked judges. Time after time they deliver for the books. All bad decisions with all the commotion some how always favor the books or Vegas. Now if u don't believe with what im saying go look at the McGregor Mayweather fight. Massive amounts of money was bet on Conor. McGregor had absolutely no shot at a decision if it went to the judges. Go look at the cards in that fight. Right from the start two of vegases fines crooks had Conor down 2-1 on their cards. What the fuk. Mayweather basically let Conor hit him for those three rounds but sure enuf these books were already setting this decision up so no way Conor had a chance at that decision. Conor was down on two cards after three, are u kidding me. These fuks are no good but money controls this shit just like when u see a Matt Ryan playing like absolute shit week one against the shitty Bears than comes back against GBay and look like an all star. It is corrupted every way u look but most of you guys just put your blinders on and rather call refs bad and Judges inept because that is what they program u to think. It really is an easy way for crooks to make easy money. Kinda like the stock Market.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Some of you guys will never get it. It has nothing to do with judges being inept and everything to do with Vegas and what is best for Vegas and the books...

...U need your fighter in a fight of this magnitude to knock his guy out or the judges are gonna fuk one side...
    I think you may not actually get what you think you get.

The end result is the work of the fighters, ref and judges.

There is no "if the fighter doesn't do such an such, then judges step in." The fighter was never going to do such and such. You were fooled.

Get it?

Don't be so naive.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

that chick judge adelaide is getting reprimanded for her scorecard

some of you in here who think canelo win, should also be reprimanded

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

dude that shit was genius lol. how did you do that lol

wikkidinsane

I figured it out lol

wikkidinsane

Yo [you] just relax bro. We are here to beat the bookies at their game. Lets pound some games this week, [you]

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Some of you guys will never get it. It has nothing to do with judges being inept and everything to do with Vegas and what is best for Vegas and the books. The money was on Canelo and i don't give a shit which way the line went. U need your fighter in a fight of this magnitude to knock his guy out or the judges are gonna fuk one side. They couldn't give it to Canelo cause that would have looked unbelievable so they went the draw route. If they give it to Triple G the rightful winner there is no need for a rematch. It is comical to hear Steven Smith giving all kinds of props to Dana White when this same exact same shit happens in the UFC. Dana has absolutely no power with these crooked judges. Time after time they deliver for the books. All bad decisions with all the commotion some how always favor the books or Vegas. Now if u don't believe with what im saying go look at the McGregor Mayweather fight. Massive amounts of money was bet on Conor. McGregor had absolutely no shot at a decision if it went to the judges. Go look at the cards in that fight. Right from the start two of vegases fines crooks had Conor down 2-1 on their cards. What the fuk. Mayweather basically let Conor hit him for those three rounds but sure enuf these books were already setting this decision up so no way Conor had a chance at that decision. Conor was down on two cards after three, are u kidding me. These fuks are no good but money controls this shit just like when u see a Matt Ryan playing like absolute shit week one against the shitty Bears than comes back against GBay and look like an all star. It is corrupted every way u look but most of you guys just put your blinders on and rather call refs bad and Judges inept because that is what they program u to think. It really is an easy way for crooks to make easy money. Kinda like the stock Market.
    yeah bro Matt Ryan purposely played bad in Chicago lol. u obviously dont get that the Falcons are an indoor team. agree with everything else u said tho.

kobejoshy
    kobejoshy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

GGG won but yes Oscar did have it rigged. Cinco De Mayo rematch will be fun.-- The REAL KobeJoshy

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It's all been said. The 118-110 was RIDICULOUS. The outcome was probably incorrect but only slightly so. This was not a lop-sided fight so the draw wasn't terrible. GGG has a fukking chin, he got hit by a right cross/hook by Canelo that would've KO'd 99% of boxers, and it didn't phase him. If there is a rematch, I will go all in on GGG, he cannot be ko'd by Canelo. Vegas doesn't really give a fukk, they're fairly balanced with this kind of action. If Byrd had scored this fight 115-113 Canelo, their would've been very little outrage, yet the outcome the same. It doesn't make since logically. Move on and stop with the stupid fukking [YOU] shit in my threads. Fukk off, all of you

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

round 1 mayweather landed 2/6 punches
    round 2 mayweather landed 5/10

so 2 judges (clements/cavilleri) had mayweather winning round 2 in which he was outpunched 42 to 10

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

round 1 mayweather landed 2/6 punches
    round 2 mayweather landed 5/10

so 2 judges (clements/cavilleri) had mayweather winning round 2 in which he was outpunched 42 to 10
    • Effective Aggression – Being aggressive gives the impression of dominance, but unless the boxer is landing shots and not constantly getting countered, it’s not exactly “effective.” Judges look for effective aggression, where the aggressor consistently lands his punches and avoids those from his opponent.
    • Ring Generalship – The fighter who controls the action and enforces his will and style.
    • Defense – How well is a boxer slipping, parrying, and blocking punches? Good defense is important.
    • Hard and Clean Punches – To the untrained eye, it can appear as if a boxer is landing a lot of shots, when, in fact, most are being blocked or aren’t landing flush. A judge needs to look for hard shots that land clean.

There's a lot more that goes into scoring a round than simply punches thrown

I could easily see Mayweather having better defense, landing better punches (even if just 2 or 5), and ring generalship.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I refuse to bet on boxing. Most crooked sport in the world next to horse racing.

Good luck on your bets.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100% my feelings on the "sport"......scorecards were filled out before the fight began---Out of the trainers mouth.....Teddy was forced to call it out....I mean gimm a break LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    yeah bro Matt Ryan purposely played bad in Chicago lol. u obviously dont get that the Falcons are an indoor team. agree with everything else u said tho.
    Lol. Indoor team lol. I'm sorry that these players are your hero's but they do what the leagues tell them to do in this trillion dollar business.

advantageU
    4 fords and a toyota
    advantageU's Avatar Become A Pro!

#249 looks like someone I know

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Lol [you] come get some yeah u [you]
    This is BigBill365 doing a show for his BFF tony_come

First ... 78910