Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

I like Buffalo, Tenn, and over GB/ATL...good luck

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2411

Andy Reid is going to pick Philadelphia apart. Doug Pederson is going to take this game personally and try to out-wit the KC defense which is a BIG mistake! The Eagles defense will keep it close but with Darby being out for a few weeks, the corners are iffy at best. I look for Chiefs to go max protect against the strong front 7 of Eagles and let the WR's beat their man. Wentz was running for his life against the Redskins, the Chiefs will be all over him if that o-line doesn't improve.

Chiefs in a blowout.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Andy Reid is going to pick Philadelphia apart. Doug Pederson is going to take this game personally and try to out-wit the KC defense which is a BIG mistake! The Eagles defense will keep it close but with Darby being out for a few weeks, the corners are iffy at best. I look for Chiefs to go max protect against the strong front 7 of Eagles and let the WR's beat their man. Wentz was running for his life against the Redskins, the Chiefs will be all over him if that o-line doesn't improve.

Chiefs in a blowout.
    Philly oline far better than it played last week. I think there big plays to be had from both offenses. Very similar teams actually, great special teams, aggressive opportunistic defenses that not only create turnovers but look to score off them, lot of similarities. Arrowhead a ridiculously tough place to play but kc isn't usually in the business of blowing teams out (although it happens)..,

all that said I've been hearing lot of reports out of philly today that there some real friction between dc Schwartz and pederson, apparently Schwartz wants to take over and undermining pederson. That crazy! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Philly oline far better than it played last week. I think there big plays to be had from both offenses. Very similar teams actually, great special teams, aggressive opportunistic defenses that not only create turnovers but look to score off them, lot of similarities. Arrowhead a ridiculously tough place to play but kc isn't usually in the business of blowing teams out (although it happens)..,

all that said I've been hearing lot of reports out of philly today that there some real friction between dc Schwartz and pederson, apparently Schwartz wants to take over and undermining pederson. That crazy! Lol
    I like the under in that game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I like the under in that game.
    I made it little higher than posted total. Don't love my number but w both teams big play ability and both losing significant secondary players last week I think there some big plays to be had. Plus both so capable of taking a punt or kick return back and/or scoring off turnovers. I think there certainly be times when game hits lulls but so much potential for explosive plays it would scare me from under.