Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Fox News Storm reporter schooled by guy in the street.

Last edited by Pinoy-T-X; 09-11-17 at 04:10 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

That link doesn't work for me Pony man

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Try it again, I just checked it, it worked on my end.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yeah that's great.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Terrific interview.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'm sure he didn't have to wait long til some young jmobile was clingin' to a yeild sign in thigh deep water, afraid for his life......

lot of jmobiles in south beach.....

reporter should've moved over by gianni versace's old place........

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Joe Madden's half brother

now ask him how long to keep Chapman in to close a 7th game of WS

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Joe Madden's half brother

now ask him how long to keep Chapman in to close a 7th game of WS

Probably had something to do with the bogus rain delay

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That was unbelievable

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

LOL, not what the reporter wanted the hear. Old school was sharp...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Funny... but I cringe when people take any storm lightly.

Spend a little time with victims and their first comment is usually, "I never expected anything like this", as they are in shock from losing family and/or property.

You cannot fuk with Mother Nature. She will always win. You should always hope for the best but prepare for the worst. If it turns out to be nothing, that is fantastic but all it takes is 1 event to ruin your entire family. There will be a lot of people in South Florida that will be convinced they can ride out the next storm because many people rode out this one. That is a horrible comparison because no 2 hurricanes are ever a like.
    Points Awarded:

Pinoy-T-X gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Woah, guy from Fox is a moron. No way this would ever happen to anyone at cnn or (p)msnbc

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Funny... but I cringe when people take any storm lightly.

Spend a little time with victims and their first comment is usually, "I never expected anything like this", as they are in shock from losing family and/or property.

You cannot fuk with Mother Nature. She will always win. You should always hope for the best but prepare for the worst. If it turns out to be nothing, that is fantastic but all it takes is 1 event to ruin your entire family. There will be a lot of people in South Florida that will be convinced they can ride out the next storm because many people rode out this one. That is a horrible comparison because no 2 hurricanes are ever a like.
    yes but you're much more likely to lose property if you LEAVE

i cringe when i hear news reports of how dumb people are for not evacuating... in most cases they are protecting their home and property from looters

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yes but you're much more likely to lose property if you LEAVE
    i cringe when i hear news reports of how dumb people are for not evacuating... in most cases they are protecting their home and property from looters
    Do you rather lose property or lose your life? When you evacuate, you take everything that's important to you. You don't leave expensive jewelry. I really don't think anyone thinks about protecting their home from looters when they evacuate. They want to protect their home from flood waters but protect their families from death. Who gives a shit about a TV or furniture? Insurance will take care of stolen goods. And how many cases do you see of people looting homes? Here in Houston you had less than a dozen cases of looting and most were from businesses not personal homes. I bet their won't be much at all in Florida. Too much rain to try and steal electronics and too much water on the roads. Most opportunistic thieves don't have high water vehicles. We've had several flooding events in the last few years and only a handful of looters. I think you're trying to make an issue out of something that is very insignificant.

Mac4Lyfe

The reason most people do not evacuate is because they think it won't be as bad as the media is making it, they think their home is strong enough to withstand anything and the only thing they have to hang onto is their home. To leave your home is a very depressing thing to do. It's leaving memories, leaving the place you are most comfortable. It's what you know. Most people feel that they were born in that home, raised in their home or did everything to build their home and they are okay dying in their home. I really don't give a shit about any house but people will hold onto the little crumbs that they have.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I heard the guy was a cardiologist

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I heard the guy was a cardiologist
    Yep and he was totally wrong about his hurricane wear abouts.

jjgold

The reason most people do not evacuate is because they think it won't be as bad as the media is making it, they think their home is strong enough to withstand anything and the only thing they have to hang onto is their home. To leave your home is a very depressing thing to do. It's leaving memories, leaving the place you are most comfortable. It's what you know. Most people feel that they were born in that home, raised in their home or did everything to build their home and they are okay dying in their home. I really don't give a shit about any house but people will hold onto the little crumbs that they have.
    simple if your by water have to get out..everyone soooooooooooooooooo siilly to leave any hurricane

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

actually those are the reasons you shouldn't leave. the odds of being killed in a hurricane are remotely small. the media does overhype it and the reason houston escaped looters was because of the severe flooding made it impossible. never, ever leave for a lousy hurricane. at least 90% of those who fled miami wish the hadn't.

jjgold

💯 correct

Most people are dying hurricanes are very very uneducated

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    actually those are the reasons you shouldn't leave. the odds of being killed in a hurricane are remotely small. the media does overhype it and the reason houston escaped looters was because of the severe flooding made it impossible. never, ever leave for a lousy hurricane. at least 90% of those who fled miami wish the hadn't.