RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

KVB...

Been looking at this Tenn-GT game for tonight and the only thing that is holding me back is GT has 2 running backs out. Lack of a running attack has me concerned. Tenn is suspect on defense right now, but I'd like to know who is carrying the ball for GT . Thanks in advance for you response.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Look for KirVonte Benson to start. He's a sophomore.

Behind him are sophomore Quaide Weimerskirch and then freshman Jerry Howard.

These guys are fullbacks and tailbacks. They are part of the flexbone offense option style and sometimes known as the B-Back.

They are all wanting to start, but that leaves not much depth. The coaches figure the starter will have a 1000 yard season, but duties will likely be shared and it will be tough. They will probably all get touches today.

The returning Tennessee defense was one of the worst last year against the run and the Tenn linebackers are weak.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

I like the over here, but prolly won't bet it

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

See the BB position in the pic above.

They wanted to redshirt either Howard or Mason, but the effect on depth would be too much at this point.

RangeFinder

Thanks K! This helps. I would fire at +4, but that number is long gone. 3.5 not bad, but the +EV dips from there on below. At 2.5, advantage goes to the Vols. I'm going to see how the market goes. Sharps hit GT at 4 and then probably middled when some shops dropped to 2.5. It tells me 3 is the right number which is where its at in most places. Again, I'll watch the market and hit GT at 4 or Tenn at -2.5. Tough game to predict with so many unknowns. Getting the right number is key here no matter what side somebody likes.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I took the +3.5 with the UCLA moneyline before the both lines jumped.

I reduced the risk (one unit on one parlay instead of a unit on each game) while increasing the reward.

Given the movements it's not a bad position for me. I don't think I would take GTech by themselves at this point, I have the hook.

RangeFinder

I guess for today, KVB stands for "Kick Vols Butt".