Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

aTm vs. tu.... need this rivalry back in college football....

both teams have fight songs that reference the oithers;

both sets of students genuinely don't like each other.....

college football needs the atm vs. univ of tex rivalry back on the schedule....

plus, it enable us to see the best damn marching band ever saw f'n varsity's horns the fuk off:

this may be the best atm vs. tu halftime band performance of all time:

atm's fight song has the lines "saw varsity's horns off, saw varsity's horns off" in it, it's when u see the fans all sawing back in forth in the stands..... that chorus starts at the exact moment the longhorn in the video loses his f'n horns.....

brilliance!!

(fast forward to 1:34 if you're not a true college football fan.....)

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

ATM is ass to mouth donker

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

donk you are a very weird person

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

really rudy, you're not down with ass to mouthin' a babe????

wtf is wrong with YOU????

YOU'RE not a f'n jmobile are you?

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

The 1989 game saw Texas A&M beat Texas for the 6th straight year, the best streak they ever had vs. the Longhorns. After losing the next year in 1990, A&M would win the next four, giving them 10 wins in 11 games from 1984-1994. However, Texas has dominated the 118 game series, going 76-37-5 dating all the way back to 1894. Texas, between 1940-1974, had a lopsided period of dominance going 31-3-1 in those 34 years, many of them with their glory teams of the Darrel Royal era. Texas closed the rivalry out with a 12-5 run from 1995 until the final game of the series in 2011. Almost as much of a tradition as the game itself was the fact that they played each other 63 times on Thanksgiving Day.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Both teams are terrible now. Texas loses most of it's good recruits to the Oklahoma schools and to SEC schools. A&M will simply not be a factor in the SEC West for a long time. Their HC is terrible and should be fired this week. They play two patsies so an interim HC will have plenty of time to prepare for their next meaningful game against Arkansas in Jerry World on 9/23.

Texas just does not have the talent, and will not have the talent for years to come. OU rules the roost in the Big 12 and Okie State is a solid second. TCU has a very good HC. The rest really do not matter,

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I would like to see the rivalry reinstated. If you have ever lived in Texas, this game is a really big deal.

Both teams may not be good now but their programs will be revived. A big rivalry game in a big football State sounds fun to watch or experience.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

agreed 100%....................... i've always wondered about this so i'll ask here: is texas vs. texas a&m somewhat dallas vs. houston? or am i completely wrong?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    I would like to see the rivalry reinstated. If you have ever lived in Texas, this game is a really big deal.
    Both teams may not be good now but their programs will be revived. A big rivalry game in a big football State sounds fun to watch or experience.
    agreed.............. the whole idea about rivalry games is that teams don't have to be good. the fans care about the game even if their team sucks. hopefully the teams aren't completely mismatched.