stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Tonight's MLB Slate

Rain up and down the east coast, if you do the DFS thing check your line up cards.
    Philly and Atlanta is a wash out already, so is Yankees and Indians.

I'm seeing a lot of love tonight for Matt Moore, I think I'm the only one who likes the other side.
    Small lean on SD -116

Since when did Edwin Jackson become respectable?
    He's 20 under for his career, owns a sloppy 4.61 ERA with an equally sloppy career WH/IP of 1.45 and this year he's 4-3 with a respectable 3.38 ERA actually it's a run better than league average and sports a league average WH/IP of 1.35
    When was the last time you heard these words "Edwin Jackson has the pitching edge in tonight's game" (Vance Worley) and the Fish.

Can't lay -150 there though, not when you have Gordon backed by Stanton and Yelich.
    Over 9 is worth a small play there,

When was the last time you saw a 10 total attached to a Mets game?
    Should go over with Flexen and Romano, but there are better totals out there tonight to wager.
    Reds should win this one, but I'm no laying -160 to find out.

Cards Luke Weaver only has 23 innings pitched this season, but what little I've seen has been impressive.
    Cards face Matt Garza, Cards should get to Garza for about five runs, that's my wager, Cards on the road, run line +130 - 1.5 runs, I get an automatic ninth inning at bat unless it's raining.

Chris Sale is -240 on the road in Toronto against Brett Anderson.
    Sale is no longer the front runner in the Cy Young award, personally I think Sale spins a gem tonight, one of those 8 innings 12 K jobs, I don't lay -240 on the road on anything, run line is too steep also at -140.
    I have never bet a -2.5 alt run line, I can get +120 on the Red Sox to win by three runs.
    That's not enough odds. I can get even money on Sale and nine K's prop bet though.

Dylan Bundy is a -150 favorite?
    I know the O's are surging, but no thanks.
    The day I lay 3:2 with Bundy is the day I hang up my wagering shoes.

Twins with Santana over White Sox and Shields is -200, I don't really like betting run lines with a home team.

That Texas/Houston game at the Trop should go over nine.

Oh, I'll save the best for last.

Will my Kansas City Royals score a fukking run, a lousy stinking run is what I am asking for.
    They haven't scored a run since Thursday, it's mother fukking Tuesday for the love of God.

My play St. Louis run line +130, probably SD too in the late game, Cards for now.

timinator
    timinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

BOL @stevenash and yes KC gets the win tonight!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Chris Sale is -240 on the road in Toronto against Brett Anderson.
    Sale is no longer the front runner in the Cy Young award, personally I think Sale spins a gem tonight, one of those 8 innings 12 K jobs, I don't lay -240 on the road on anything, run line is too steep also at -140.
    I have never bet a -2.5 alt run line, I can get +120 on the Red Sox to win by three runs.
    That's not enough odds. I can get even money on Sale and nine K's prop bet though.
    That was some easy money, wish they were all that easy.

PITCHERS IP H R ER BB SO HR PC-ST ERA
    C Sale 6.0 1 0 0 0 10 0 90-63 2.78

452882041-1 8/29/17 6:38pm $44.00 $40.00 Pending 8/29/17 7:05pm Props Baseball 7213 BOS C.Sale strikeouts over 9 -110* vs BOS C.Sale strikeouts under 9 (Fixed Price)
    Ticket Accepted Date Risk To Win Status Wager
    452882041-1 8/29/17 6:38pm $44.00 $40.00 Pending 8/29/17 7:05pm Props Baseball 7213 BOS C.Sale strikeouts over 9 -110* vs BOS C.Sale strikeouts under 9 (Fixed Price)