Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    He didn't ask to be taken off the game. ESPN is pushing their liberal bullshit and pretending that even the name of ROBERT LEE is "offensive" to people.
    The LibTard party in the US is done. I have no idea why even 20% of SBR even supports these idiots. How can you be over 50 years old and be this fukkin stupid?
    What the fukk does liberal have to do with anything? What the heck are you talking about? Is ESPN liberal? What are you saying? Is the entire company liberal? Are the people making decisions liberal? Do you have a clue about companies and how they make decisions? When you have a company, you have people that assess risk. You have lawyers, company affairs, communications people who should be looking at the possible risk/impact. While you think it's much ado about nothing, most lawyers would tell you to not take the chance.
    Everything I have read said that Lee requested it. BUT, does it really matter who pulled him? The more I think about it, If he was my employee, I would move him as well. Why? Because there is a risk that I would not want to take. If some idiot hurt him or killed him, guess who ends up being sued??? This is not a liberal agenda. That is ridiculous. It is a risk assessment. Just because you are willing to take the risk with someone else's employee is your problem.

I use to send guys to Nigeria to drill. They made good money and loved the work. Tensions rose in the country, instability, corruption, people cutting pipelines with machete's. I don't send them over there anymore. many of them would still go even though they know the risk. It is not worth it for us to take the chance. If things get better, we'll go back. Has absolutely nothing to do with conservative/liberal views. In fact, most conservatives are in favor of pulling out. The liberals are the ones that tend to take chances from my experience.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What the fukk does liberal have to do with anything? What the heck are you talking about? Is ESPN liberal? What are you saying? Is the entire company liberal? Are the people making decisions liberal? Do you have a clue about companies and how they make decisions? When you have a company, you have people that assess risk. You have lawyers, company affairs, communications people who should be looking at the possible risk/impact. While you think it's much ado about nothing, most lawyers would tell you to not take the chance.
    Everything I have read said that Lee requested it. BUT, does it really matter who pulled him? The more I think about it, If he was my employee, I would move him as well. Why? Because there is a risk that I would not want to take. If some idiot hurt him or killed him, guess who ends up being sued??? This is not a liberal agenda. That is ridiculous. It is a risk assessment. Just because you are willing to take the risk with someone else's employee is your problem.

I use to send guys to Nigeria to drill. They made good money and loved the work. Tensions rose in the country, instability, corruption, people cutting pipelines with machete's. I don't send them over there anymore. many of them would still go even though they know the risk. It is not worth it for us to take the chance. If things get better, we'll go back. Has absolutely nothing to do with conservative/liberal views. In fact, most conservatives are in favor of pulling out. The liberals are the ones that tend to take chances from my experience.
    Mac, seriously bud, if you don't know that ESPN is a hard left company by now, you need some help man. Everyone gets this but you apparently. Even Rkelly said he wasn't backing this, that is how bad it is.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, I would and wouldn't even think twice. Its ridiculous, beyond ridiculous. Not sure what the hell you are doing defending this Mac. Not even CNN will back this.
    I don't give a shit about ESPN. They don't need me to defend them BUT I work with companies every day and it's all about risk. I cannot blame ESPN for not taking any chances with their workers. I'm not sure why you would fault them for taking any and all precautions? Several companies in Houston and New Orleans are taking several steps for this upcoming Harvey TS. I already know that many people are going to think it's overkill but companies leave themselves open for liability if they do not take EVERY step to ensure the safety of their people.

Something as simple as letting employees know that they should not come into work saves lives. If you create a working environment where employees feel like they have to come into work even during a hurricane, you are setting yourself up for serious legal implications. Most employee deaths are accident related and you better make sure you have not put your people in harms way. Now, consider you sending a guy into a hostile city with a name that just recently invoked hate crimes. I would advise you to send him somewhere else. I wouldn't broadcast it on TV nor make a big deal about it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Mac, seriously bud, if you don't know that ESPN is a hard left company by now, you need some help man. Everyone gets this but you apparently. Even Rkelly said he wasn't backing this, that is how bad it is.
    Maybe you think ESPN is liberal because you see more diversity. That doesn't make you right. You just see something different than what you are accustomed to. You see more people of color and you assume ESPN is liberal? Why is that? You see ESPN putting out more views from ALL sides and you obviously don't like it. If ESPN was all white males, you wouldn't bat an eye that ESPN was hard right. Why is that???

I don't watch ESPN much, so I couldn't tell you if they are left or right, up or down, liberal or conservative, republican or democrat. I do not live by labels. I look at all sides and think for myself. I'll start watching ESPN when college football starts but most of the time I have the volume muted. I am not a fan of several announcers who seem very biased nor the screechy voiced woman (Beth Moanings or Mullins SP? is horrible). ESPN just like all the other networks are too political for me. Why? Because it sells. I just don't watch it. I watch movies and sports. I don't watch talk shows and I don't watch the news (you don't want to come out of the house after watching the news because it's all fear bullshit).

I don't care who is backing this and who is not. It may seem overkill to most people BUT I don't have a problem with it. I am very conservative when it comes to safety. Why take the chance? I would have advised Heather Heyer to NOT go out to protest the day she died. It is not worth the risk to me but she may have seen it differently. If she knew she was going to get ran over maybe she wouldn't have went. It's hard to go back and say I wish I coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Mac4Lyfe

We have a training course for executives before they go overseas. The course is structured on how for them to blend in to the culture and how not to do anything to offend the local people. Simple things that we don't even consider can be very offensive in other countries. Some guys have even been attacked through the years. Names, labels, greetings, hand shakes, eye contact, etc., are top of the list for things that can be offensive.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Would you really go to Charlottesville with a name like Robert Lee right now?
    So do you think all these black thugs in Antifa are going to try to kill the Asian PBP announcer for ESPN if he shows up in Charlottesville? Is ESPN scared these far leftists are going to riot because of the name of an announcer? His birth name?

You're basically implying that the Far Left are so full of lunatics, that they would actually harm an Asian man simply because he was born with the name Robert Lee (of which they are about 11,000 Robert Lee's in the US).

If that really is how you see the Left...how in the FUKKK can you support them?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    So do you think all these black thugs in Antifa are going to try to kill the Asian PBP announcer for ESPN if he shows up in Charlottesville? Is ESPN scared these far leftists are going to riot because of the name of an announcer? His birth name?
    You're basically implying that the Far Left are so full of lunatics, that they would actually harm an Asian man simply because he was born with the name Robert Lee (of which they are about 11,000 Robert Lee's in the US).
    If that really is how you see the Left...how in the FUKKK can you support them?
    Whoever told you that I support the Left? You have me mistaken. I do not attach to any label. I'm neither left or right, up or down, conservative or liberal. Feel free to claim those labels for yourself. I see all sides and I may agree one day and disagree the next day. I am not a robot. I've never voted party lines Republican or Democrat. I look at the person, not the label.

Who the fukk is Antifa? Is Antifa black? From what I've seen they are mostly white? I do not know enough about anti-facist groups but I generally do not agree with anyone too far one way or another, who can't come together in the middle.

Do I believe someone would try to kill an Asian guy named Robert Lee? Absolutely. The world is full of lunatics on all sides. This country is full of people with mental illnesses. They are not all left, right, republican, democrat, conservative, liberal either. They are just crazy as fukk.

Mac4Lyfe

Who is BLM? I see more white people protesting for BLM than blacks.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

lmfao

people need to fukkin grow a pair and stop this pc bullshit

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC Trojan fans are you guys next to be targeted? What the hell is going on?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...818-story.html

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mostly pussy white people behind these whacko ultra liberal SJW decisions all the time

Many of the black/minority liberals are just fighting for their own people, some are misinformed but can't see most of them being pussies about dumbass trivial bullshit like this. They're worried about real racism while the pussy whites worry about what they think could be racist

Laughable

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Latest over here at USC college campus.. They are thinking of shooting the white horse because it's racist.. .. Seriously though there is big movement to remove the white horse..

This actually made the local news today... http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...821-story.html

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-25-17 at 09:46 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Unreal JIB, unreal...

...Saphia Jackson, the co-director of the USC Black Student Assembly. She opened the rally with a plea for students to speak out against the forces of white supremacy on campus, and pointed the finger at Traveler.
    Yeah, remove the horse, it's such a force.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

By the way, Lee's horse was named Traveller, with two L's.

USC's horse is named Taveler, with one L.

This Asian ESPN broadcaster could just as well be named Robert Li. They still would have considered pulling him.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    By the way, Lee's horse was named Traveller, with two L's.

USC's horse is named Taveler, with one L.

This Asian ESPN broadcaster could just as well be named Robert Li. They still would have considered pulling him.

After taking heat for a few days now ESPN said they didn't pull him for political reasons but they asked him if he wanted to do a different game closer to his family??? Really??

Clay Travis from Fox Sports went the extra mile and pulled all available flights between the two jobs and found they were lying on that too.

ESPN has gotten horrible in recent years with al of the social justice pandering. Just air games and stay out of the other stuff!.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

He did call himself Robert "The General" Lee during his broadcasting days at Siena College. This is still all bulldhit though!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Soon eating white wonder bread will be racist.. Libs are out of their minds these days over what they see that as racist, it's mostly young or college kids doing all this.. It's a joke...

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    agree with Slipper about FS1 they are failing to finish a downed opponent

lose the rodeo bull riding, monster trucks and drag racing honestly nobody wants to see any of that shit

more Big3 and UFC
    My 4 yr old loves monster trucks. You calm down, sir.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Unreal JIB, unreal...

Yeah, remove the horse, it's such a force.

She's just jealous because the horse has a bigger rooster than her boyfriend.

First 123