1. #1
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 30734

    RIP Big Country

    Dallas "Big Country" McCarver.

    26 years old

    Placed 8th last year on the Mr. Olympia Contest.

    Died this morning choking on his food.




    His girlfriend is WWE's Dana Brooke






    Stay safe out there people. Any one of us could die this way.

  2. #2
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,556
    Betpoints: 13422

    I thought it was big country Reeves

  3. #3
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,015
    Betpoints: 3185

    Holy shit

  4. #4
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 55

    but I'm sure he injects his food????

  5. #5
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,325
    Betpoints: 3679

    Crazy... started following his routine two weeks ago... Rip homie

  6. #6
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    The only way it's possible to really choke on your food... is if you're laughing while chewing etc.

    Bizarre.

  7. #7
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Crazy... started following his routine two weeks ago... Rip homie
    What's that Mayan? Instead of 2 needles in your ass? Doing 4?

    Get real.

  8. #8
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,163
    Betpoints: 285

    She must like the little shriveled steroid rooster

  9. #9
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 32,557
    Betpoints: 2611

    I thought this was about Roy Nelson.

    Points Awarded:

    Snowball gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,325
    Betpoints: 3679

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What's that Mayan? Instead of 2 needles in your ass? Doing 4?

    Get real.
    Suck a fat dikk chicken legs

  11. #11
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Suck a fat dikk chicken legs
    You wouldn't even know how to lift with natural test my friend.

  12. #12
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,837
    Betpoints: 5652

    What a shitty way to go

  13. #13
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 48,111
    Betpoints: 1510

    he was a stud

  14. #14
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    Dana on roids as well

  15. #15
    SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 4,177
    Betpoints: 6839

    1. he looks disgusting, who wants to be like that?
    2. healthy 26 year olds dont choke on their food, only 90 year olds with 3 strokes do, its possible that steroid abuse caused some issues that led to him chocking.

  16. #16
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 21,480
    Betpoints: 233

    Diggity started this thread just to let us know Dana was single.

    Thanks bud.

    Going to make some calls later tonight.

  17. #17
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,688
    Betpoints: 770

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I thought it was big country Reeves
    Me too

  18. #18
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 30734

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Diggity started this thread just to let us know Dana was single.

    Thanks bud.

    Going to make some calls later tonight.
    Good luck man.

    Hope you score.

  19. #19
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,728
    Betpoints: 19669

    You would need King Kong to give that guy the Hindlick Manuever when he was choking

  20. #20
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,291
    Betpoints: 207814

    I thought was the basketball player never even heard of this guy.

  21. #21
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    1. he looks disgusting, who wants to be like that?
    2. healthy 26 year olds dont choke on their food, only 90 year olds with 3 strokes do, its possible that steroid abuse caused some issues that led to him chocking.

  22. #22
    thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-15
    Posts: 899
    Betpoints: 3073

    People choke on food all the time, has nothing to do with laughing or talking... its a freak thing. 50% of people that choke are over the age of 74... but the other half are like this dude no doubt eating a stack of chicken breasts, or some businessman eating a steak somewhere on business. Happens all the time, 4th leading cause of unintentional death in the US. Your natural and worst instinct is usually to run to the bathroom where you die alone.

  23. #23
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    People choke on food all the time, has nothing to do with laughing or talking... its a freak thing. 50% of people that choke are over the age of 74... but the other half are like this dude no doubt eating a stack of chicken breasts, or some businessman eating a steak somewhere on business. Happens all the time, 4th leading cause of unintentional death in the US. Your natural and worst instinct is usually to run to the bathroom where you die alone.
    The times that I almost choked I was always laughing.

    Not knocking what you're suggesting... but man... if we all can't chew our food properly... we better start eating chicken broth through a straw.

  24. #24
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,169
    Betpoints: 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I thought this was about Roy Nelson.

    Me too. Glad it isn't. No clue who this guy is. Reeves, and Nelson own the name Big Country. Third time isn't the charm. All that work to be big with whatever he used surely worked off.

Top