#idc

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Social Warriors I love that one

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

These guys protesting have played football their whole lives. They do things you are taught NOT to do in Pee Wees. They are just a bunch of temporarily rich IDIOTS. They can't be civil people. I really am convinced they are this way. I have seen it for 50+ years. Sorry you are what you are, and I am what I am. Kneel, tear down statues, destroy the history of this country, hell if need be-take my house, but when you are done getting all this shyt done get a job and take care of yourself. We are sick of paying for your inept dumb fock arsses. Get out of hand and we will show you why we didn't give up our arms! The Indians are the ones getting the RAW deal! If things are the way you say they are then shut down the Redskins organization, the Cleveland Indians organization and many other racist organizations and put these dumb focks outta of a job. Fair is Fair Brother I'm with ya on all this if you GET A FOCKN JOB and quit suckn blood from me you slimey BasTURDS. Love ya thou Love ya a whole lot....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    These guys protesting have played football their whole lives. They do things you are taught NOT to do in Pee Wees. They are just a bunch of temporarily rich IDIOTS. They can't be civil people. I really am convinced they are this way. I have seen it for 50+ years. Sorry you are what you are, and I am what I am. Kneel, tear down statues, destroy the history of this country, hell if need be-take my house, but when you are done getting all this shyt done get a job and take care of yourself. We are sick of paying for your inept dumb fock arsses. Get out of hand and we will show you why we didn't give up our arms! The Indians are the ones getting the RAW deal! If things are the way you say they are then shut down the Redskins organization, the Cleveland Indians organization and many other racist organizations and put these dumb focks outta of a job. Fair is Fair Brother I'm with ya on all this if you GET A FOCKN JOB and quit suckn blood from me you slimey BasTURDS. Love ya thou Love ya a whole lot....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just a disgrace.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Found a pic of the white guy who kneeled, Seth Devalve, and his wife

What a surprise

Guy probably wants to get some extra lovin at home
    Even she hates black men lol....got herself an Ivy League educated white pro athlete.

What kind of message are you sending there?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol I'd enjoy knowing what was really going through the white guy's head. Not his BS answer he would give the public but what he was really thinking.
    Ivy League liberal. Doesn't realize how the actual world works. Wants to "fit in" with his predominantly black teammates. And he's cucking for his black wife. Emasculated beta male.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    ...a year later and you guys still get triggered over every protest.
    Never fails

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Never fails
    Who the hell watches Browns preseason games anyway?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Fire all 12 players and give them their walking papers.. Teach these punks a lesson I say.. Respect the flag!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Winners concentrate on winning, dogsh*t crap worthless teams like the Browns concentrate on being social warriors
    Are the Seahawks dogshit?

ZINISTER

His Black back stabbing team mates would pull a train on the Ho and he would cheer them on! Like my dad always said about black/white relationships-That black(not really that word) is in bad company!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Even she hates black men lol....got herself an Ivy League educated white pro athlete.

What kind of message are you sending there?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

It is all for attention. They don't even know what they are protesting.

ZINISTER

Nothing wrong with that, IF YOUR BLACK! Suck em off liberals! Let em mount your wife, it is how they were raised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I see Isaiah Crowell in there. Can't say that I'm surprised considering that he posted this pic on Instagram last summer prior to Kaepernick's shenanigans.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I think we should give liberals the northeast and all of the west coast and create 2 countries

only thing that makes sense

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Bunch of Indian givers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^^ Lulz. This thread took a dark turn... ..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    It is all for attention. They don't even know what they are protesting.
    Ya, that is for sure, most kneeling probably couldn't even spell protest if you asked them so we know it isn't because they are fighting some big cause.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

These protests are embarrassing. What the penetrate are they protesting, social injustice? When black athletes protested in the 1960s it was because they were being beaten in the streets and denied the right to vote, what are they protesting now, society isn't fair enough, what a joke.

Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

So many hateful assholes here. The funny thing is every single person I hear complaining about the people protesting are always the ones sitting not paying attention when the national anthem plays. The hypocrisy is real.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Riders23 View Post
    The funny thing is every single person I hear complaining about the people protesting are always the ones sitting not paying attention when the national anthem plays.
    Bull

Sounds good, but total bull

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Fukin clowns they are dumb fukin with there own money.....just like a athlete opening there mouth about politics. Why disenfranchise any fans dummies

Riders23

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Bull

Sounds good, but total bull
    I'm sorry I forgot you follow me IRL and see everything I see.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

So many hateful assholes here. The funny thing is every single person I hear complaining about the people protesting are always the ones sitting not paying attention when the national anthem plays. The hypocrisy is real.
    Two-part question:

#1. How is it you're able to look in the stands and determine whether someone is for or against a protest?

#2. Can you tell me what these players are protesting exactly?

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

LOL at all the penetrating idiots whining like little bitches about a song and a flag but dont give 2 penetrates about civil rights, penetrate off idiot loser bitches

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    LOL at all the penetrating idiots whining like little bitches about a song and a flag but dont give 2 penetrates about civil rights, penetrate off idiot loser bitches
    Last time I checked the civil rights movement was ended many years ago? When is enough enough? Fukin snowflake

Riders23

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Two-part question:

#1. How is it you're able to look in the stands and determine whether someone is for or against a protest?

#2. Can you tell me what these players are protesting exactly?
    1.) I'm not talking about people in the stadium, I'm talking about people in a bar talking shit on the protestors sitting on the bar stool while the national anthem is being played. Or friends or relatives at the house doing the same thing.

2.) I don't really know or care, its their right.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

1.) I'm not talking about people in the stadium, I'm talking about people in a bar talking shit on the protestors sitting on the bar stool while the national anthem is being played. Or friends or relatives at the house doing the same thing.

2.) I don't really know or care, its their right.
    The anthem is played for the people that are actually at the event. It's not like the bars have flags in them or in our homes for us to stand and face while the anthem is being played.

Riders23

Typical cop out response. "Its not right if they do it but if I don't its ok." If you feel so passionate that you have to talk shit, then you better stand your penetrating ass up every time its played. Otherwise you are a douchebag hypocrite.

pilebuck13

Typical cop out response. "Its not right if they do it but if I don't its ok." If you feel so passionate that you have to talk shit, then you better stand your penetrating ass up every time its played. Otherwise you are a douchebag hypocrite.
    Who doesn't stand during the national anthem besides d bags

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cop out response???? You seem to be very confused.

If you are at the event where it is played, you are supposed to stand. If you are at home or at the bar, you ARE NOT at the event.

If I record the game because I am working, and I watched it when I get home, should I stand for a national anthem for a game that has already been played?

When the NFL plays a game in my back yard and William Hung is singing the National Anthem, I'll make sure to put up my 4th of July flag and stand while he sings it.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

A bunch of attention whores if you ask me

Social media generation loves all this attention

No better than sloots in instragram looking for followers

Get a life you beta cucks

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

"As for me and my house, we will serve the lord"

Joshua 24:15

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Last time I checked the civil rights movement was ended many years ago? When is enough enough? Fukin snowflake

Wow you got me there. Snowflake? I have not heard that before. Good one.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Riders23 has completely buried himself in under 30 posts

First 1234 Last