funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

How Good Is This Huddersfield Town Squad????

Blanked Crystal Palace 3-0 on the road in match 1 in their promotion.

Blanked Newcastle just now 1-0 for a 2-0 start to their promotiion.

Crystal Palace barely lost on the road to Liverpool 1-0 late in the match....

Could this be the new Cinderella Leicester City?

Or am I getting way to far ahead of myself here?

pdx107
    pdx107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1816

Their results so far are a bit surprising tbh. Do I see them being a Cinderella and winning the league? Not so much. Could I see them surprising everyone and finishing around mid table? Yeah that could honestly happen. Two games in though is hard to say. I could easily see them getting two wins in their next four matches, perhaps even three.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Hopefully their next match doesn't screw them up playing a League 1 squad in a Cup match...

Next 3 Premier matches are definitely winnable

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I saw the game today vs NewCastle. They are very organized and they aren't afraid to take chances from outside the box. They did let Newcastle in the game a bit, midway through the second half because they were defending that 1-0 lead. Overall, they are going places IMO

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I saw the game today vs NewCastle. They are very organized and they aren't afraid to take chances from outside the box. They did let Newcastle in the game a bit, midway through the second half because they were defending that 1-0 lead. Overall, they are going places IMO
    Agreed...I also watch the Leicester City run starting from game 1, and it is VERY similar. We shall see....Like pdx said 2 of their next 4 EPL matches I think are wins, and maybe 3 of 4. This could be exciting....Or they could lose all 4 and thread closed

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

They're probably more like a Bournemouth, who a couple years ago also started this way IIRC. You usually need to be in the EPL for a while so you can get some EPL talent on your squad before really making an impact for the whole season.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Bumping for Monday...How will they bounce back from a terrible draw to Southampton on home soil?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Bumping for Monday...How will they bounce back from a terrible draw to Southampton on home soil?
    Hammers don't seem to be keen to play any defense this season, Reid being out isn't going to help. Great chance at picking up a point.

City v 'Pool will hopefully be good.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Team sucks....prolly get relegated.