daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Has the country gone insane?

Toppling 100 year old statues. Transgender bathrooms. Thinking fantasy drafts are slave auctions.

Has the country gone insane? Never have we been so outraged over topics that matter less. Social media is going to ruin us, not Obama or Trump. It's the social justice warriors of the far left and far right ideologues vs normal people, and right now normal people are getting their asses kicked.
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: msutter, and RoyBacon

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

There will be war.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

This shit is getting ridiculous.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

That's what at happens when you lay down for one group, because if you don't you're discriminating. That group has this country by the balls. They can do no wrong, even though you have teens making videos threatening to burn down whites houses and a group of them attempting to dig up graves of people who've been dead for over 100 years. Yet the main stream media doesn't want to report it. A fukking disgrace.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Toppling 100 year old statues. Transgender bathrooms. Thinking fantasy drafts are slave auctions.

Has the country gone insane? Never have we been so outraged over topics that matter less. Social media is going to ruin us, not Obama or Trump. It's the social justice warriors of the far left and far right ideologues vs normal people, and right now normal people are getting their asses kicked.
    that's the power of manipulation through technology like google, facebook and twitter do everyday.

search "hillary crimes" in google

go ahead... see what comes up... lol brainwashing and people don't even see it in their search results

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    There will be war.
    whatever... collapse the dollar, down goes world .. up comes their bullshyt... guess what, i fish good... really good.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-16-17 at 07:06 PM.

Wheatgrass
    Wheatgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    That's what at happens when you lay down for one group, because if you don't you're discriminating. That group has this country by the balls. They can do no wrong, even though you have teens making videos threatening to burn down whites houses and a group of them attempting to dig up graves of people who've been dead for over 100 years. Yet the main stream media doesn't want to report it. A fukking disgrace.
    can we get a link to that?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that's the power of manipulation through technology like google, facebook and twitter do everyday.

search "hillary crimes" in google

go ahead... see what comes up... lol brainwashing and people don't even see it in their search results
    Unreal. Nothing but Trump & Sessions

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blazer just pick winners and try to earn cash

Wheatgrass

appreciate is slambam but i cant click those i was looking for a youtube link

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Space/ time continuum. Traveling through a bad patch of space/ time.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

in the winter of 65 we were hungry, just barely alive !!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

We went full retard electing that jerk off

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Space/ time continuum. Traveling through a bad patch of space/ time.
    Have you ever transcended space and time?

Yes. No. Uh...time, not space. No, I have no idea what you're talking about.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

I'm offended of your use of the word insane.

I know someone who's clinically insane and you owe an apology.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Time to start locking people up.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Have you ever transcended space and time?

Yes. No. Uh...time, not space. No, I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Scientists say we are traveling through space. Not just us, the whole universe left over from the big bang.
    We are traveling through some nasty space and time at the moment. How else can you explain the craziness?
    Not just us, the world is experiencing it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nah, don't sweat it..... the powers that be that over see this crappy universe just switched our's to "riot mode" (like we used to do with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas) for a little while for shits and grins.....

when they get bored with that, they'll just go back to fukkin' with us with little things like berstein/bernstain bears, Sex In/And The City, Luke/No I am your Father, Oscar Mayer/Meyer, etc., .... You know, the shit that really drives us pawns insane.....

none of this shit is real.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Unreal. Nothing but Trump & Sessions
    lol yep, hillary thing about 6 or 7 links down. Then some more trump stuff.

sheep out there I tell ya

Auto Donk

to put it in yet another context, we've all died and fortunately didn't go to HELL.....

we're just doin' our time in pergatory

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    to put it in yet another context, we've all died and fortunately didn't go to HELL.....

we're just doin' our time in pergatory

Heard something similar to that nature on a episode of the "Sopranos".

rkelly110

Leading UK psychic makes predictions for 2017. (for shits and giggles)

http://psychics.co.uk/blog/predictions/

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Heard something similar to that nature on a episode of the "Sopranos".
    damn I miss that show..... maybe that's where it came from originally, as I saw every episode.....

tho one time I got so high I was "drifting" in and out of hallucinations, and found myself in hell, where suddenly I was being hustled and bustled with a bunch of other condemned souls, into a dark tube, we were crammed in so tight among ourselves that you couldn't move your arms or legs, and everyone is screaming and shit, fearing the worst, and suddenly there was a huge swooshing sound, and we were all sprayed out of whales cok into the ocean..... in other words, hell was simply being condemned to being one of millions of sperm in a whale's load.....

all of us were very relieved!

damn, I miss that weed..... that was some damn good shit!!!!

(and I know that wasn't on any f'n Soprano's episode).....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-16-17 at 07:31 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Speaking of crazy, I just read an article about vigilante protesters now digging up the grave of a former Confederate General(also the KKK's first Grand Wizard).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-grave.html

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Just glad I didn't have kids, and will be dead before the USA falls. Rome didn't fall in a day, and neither will we. It's just been happening for the past decade. These nutjobs are doing their work, one day at a time.

Survival of the fittest will reset the US, at least. Lefties will die off, and go down in the history books as the movement that really fcked the USA. Depends who writes the books, so never mind, may still be Trump's fault 50 years from now. If a Liberal is still around to write it.

Obama is a hero for never condemning those damn hate groups. Trump is evil for condemning all hate groups, and divided America.

Wheatgrass

could be at war right now with NK lobbing nukes at NYC

ill take this everyday

Auto Donk

yah, be glad your not this guy's cell mate.....

count your blessings.....

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Speaking of crazy, I just read an article about vigilante protesters now digging up the grave of a former Confederate General(also the KKK's first Grand Wizard).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-grave.html
    kermit .. i don't like the racist bastards either BUT i don't throw stones, mind you my house ain't all glass... i just don't throw stones bud... i've done wrong in my past, maybe more maybe less than you. If we forgive, and mean it then there's room for growth. If you want to spit on people's dads and rob there graves, remove everything about people's history that live here now, despite being racist or " slave owners " they were probably " half " decent people ... they are just part of what America is growing to be but this shit makes racist of people ... there's just a " we need " mentality that won't give.. we need black prez, we need statues gone, we need to forge a new America.. we need white people gone next their ancestors were slave owners ...

ridiculous ...

people have to forgive those poor bastard racist white folks as (poor black panther)... God bless um, i pray God help them understand that they can remove that hate that's bent stuck in their heart real good... because if we want a country at all. We are going to have to make it together ... i love black people man, i've helped them coming up and they've helped me ... i will continue to try to be a bandage for their cause... you don't need statues to do what's good and true ... we need decency, morality, spirituality, humility, and love ... real love, have to care about each other ...

if you want white folks to care more.. got to drop the drugs, bullshyt, and violence.. people are tired of this " gangsta rap " culture tearing up their values and it's understandable because it's YOUR values to.. ive had the pleasure to meet some very beautiful OLD black folk.. THEY DONT COME FROM THE BULLSHYT... they come from a different time .. parents dressed with respect and had respect for themselves. People want to see more people growing up past the bullshyt (myself included) ...

let's get it together America ....

only one America!

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

There will be war.
    If that happens, I'm glad I'm on the side of people who support gun ownership. Good luck to those of you who don't.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

As long as Dancing with the Stars is on TV and we have our smart phones shoved up our noses, America doesn't really give a shit.

There's a local pub here that makes amazing food, earlier I placed a pick up - take out order.
    Went to the kitchen area right past the bar to pick up my food, there were about 20 patrons at the bar, I would say 18 of them had smart phones glued to their eyes.

I said to myself, nobody communicates with people anymore unless it's in test form.
    Emoticons have now replaced the alphabet.
    The average 12 year old can't write cursive and if you asked the same 12 year old to give you the answer of what's 24 divided by 4, he or she would pick up the phone, punch up the calculator function, now tell that 12 year old to put down the calculator, give him a pad, a pencil, tell him to solve it on paper, prove your work, the kid would look at you like you had 4 heads.

When I was in HS I (and every other kid) in advanced math class could work cubed roots, forget square roots on paper, today's ADHD generation can't do simple division in their head.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Steve can't believe Anna liffys closed that new spot 55 is popular amongst all ages haven't gone yet though

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

You know how I know these lefties are ignorant fools?

The first American to legally own a slave was black, and he also had mostly white indentured servants:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthon...son_(colonist)

Freed blacks owned black slaves at a much higher percentage than whites:

There were approximately 319,599 free blacks in the United States in 1830. Approximately 13.7 per cent of the total black population was free. A significant number of these free blacks were the owners of slaves. The census of 1830 lists 3,775 free Negroes who owned a total of 12,760 slaves.

12 Last