thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees

Hit with the Yankees to go to 7-7 +.3 units. I like the Yankees on the runline at +130. Severino hasn't gotten much attention but he's been dominant his last several starts, and the Red Sox have struggled on the road and struggled to hit with power even hitting a Fenway. The Yankees have struggled with left handed pitching, but Pomeranz is better against right handed hitters than left handed hitters, and he's been inconsistent on the road recently walking at least 4 hitters in last 2 road starts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yanks get a lot of lucky wins lately

maybe 7 in last month

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

under 8.5

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Hit with the Yankees to go to 7-7 +.3 units. I like the Yankees on the runline at +130. Severino hasn't gotten much attention but he's been dominant his last several starts, and the Red Sox have struggled on the road and struggled to hit with power even hitting a Fenway. The Yankees have struggled with left handed pitching, but Pomeranz is better against right handed hitters than left handed hitters, and he's been inconsistent on the road recently walking at least 4 hitters in last 2 road starts.
    With all due respect I'm going the other way.
    Tons of value with Pomeranz and +152.
    His last two starts he's been sharp, Yanks don't hit left handed pitching well, past history shows Yanks have had not much success against him, they did get four in a 5-4 loss, but overall Yanks are 30 for 112 (.268)
    Sanchez does own Drew 4 for 10 with two homers, Yanks have hit five homers against Pomeranz though and that's my only concern betting Red Sox here.

If Pomeranz keeps NY in the ball park I'll cash a juicy win ticket.
    If Pomeranz serves up a couple of gopher balls, or even one with men on, I think my ticket gets flushed down the toilet.

Like I said, tons of value at +152 in a game that's (in my opinion) pretty much even.
    I wish you nothing but the best of luck from here on out, and good luck tonight.

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    With all due respect I'm going the other way.
    Tons of value with Pomeranz and +152.
    His last two starts he's been sharp, Yanks don't hit left handed pitching well, past history shows Yanks have had not much success against him, they did get four in a 5-4 loss, but overall Yanks are 30 for 112 (.268)
    Sanchez does own Drew 4 for 10 with two homers, Yanks have hit five homers against Pomeranz though and that's my only concern betting Red Sox here.

If Pomeranz keeps NY in the ball park I'll cash a juicy win ticket.
    If Pomeranz serves up a couple of gopher balls, or even one with men on, I think my ticket gets flushed down the toilet.

Like I said, tons of value at +152 in a game that's (in my opinion) pretty much even.
    I wish you nothing but the best of luck from here on out, and good luck tonight.
    Had most of the same thoughts on this game.

Had Gary 0-2 (he clearly wasn't looking for the curve at all) and he serves him up a fat meatball right over the plate

Not a good start

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Bang bang

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

That error killed that inning for NYK, so tough with young pitchers when that shit happens.

Wheatgrass
    Wheatgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

fuking fazier punk loser

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatgrass View Post
    fuking fazier punk loser
    Why do yankees continue to buy average players

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

The beat down is real. Should have hit Boston RL as well...

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

I hit Boston FF ML at +150 and ML FG
    I know it's after the fact but couldn't pass up those odds

I hit Boston last night too which they should've have won but wow what a bullpen

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

New York Yankees first baseman Greg Bird and second baseman Starlin Castro will begin rehab assignments this week, according to Yankees beat writer Bryan Hoch. Meanwhile, outfielder Matt Holliday was taking batting practice on Sunday.

Bird recently underwent ankle surgery and has been out since the beginning of May. He will play his first rehab game on Wednesday.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

New York Yankees skipper Joe Girardi addressed the possibility of moving right fielder Aaron Judge down in the batting order prior to Sunday night’s game against the Boston Red Sox, saying:

“He’s still going to find himself in important situations and we need him to hit.“

Judge is penciled in to Sunday night’s lineup still in his usual No. 3 spot in the batting order. Things won’t get easier for him as he matches up against Red Sox ace Chris Sale on a national stage.