Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If he was in his early 20s it wouldn't be a big deal but at 36 it is just flat out stupid to be out there like he was. He was signed by Kings to be a leader and show the young kids the ropes. If I'm the Kings I look to void the deal. Not because of the weed, which isn't a big deal but his poor judgement. He knows better than that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    If he was in his early 20s it wouldn't be a big deal but at 36 it is just flat out stupid to be out there like he was. He was signed by Kings to be a leader and show the young kids the ropes. If I'm the Kings I look to void the deal. Not because of the weed, which isn't a big deal but his poor judgement. He knows better than that.
    Although I want him to bounce back from this, I agree that this was a boneheaded decision by the guy. With a $24 Million contract, what the hell are you doing trying to slang weed near the projects? Recreational weed is basically gonna be fully legal in California starting next January 1st.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Zach is the king of the "you knows".

If you watch any interview ever done with him, count how many times he says "you know".

I have him leading all athletes with a staggering one "you know" every 4.3 seconds. It really is amazing, you know?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that there was intent to sell from a multi millionaire but anything is possible I guess
    Nate Newton disagrees

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Detroit, Michigan is something like 82.7% black. Making it the chocolatest major city in America (yes, more than D.C., more than Baltimore, more than Atlanta, more than Chicago).
    milwaukee is approaching 50% black

all the cities you mentioned have some real terrible areas and tons of crime (like milwaukee)

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

how stupid to even be in that situation...

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

Just weed.... Sacramento folks dont care..... in fact it shows he's fits right in with most King fans....

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    milwaukee is approaching 50% black

all the cities you mentioned have some real terrible areas and tons of crime (like milwaukee)
    Yeah I've been to Milwaukee many times back when I used to live in the Chicago area. I hear that the north side of Milwaukee is actually the roughest.

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that there was intent to sell from a multi millionaire but anything is possible I guess
    Yeah I agree. Maybe he just wanted to have a huge stash on him to feed the whole posse? It does seem odd that he had to hang around the projects instead of have some of the posse meet him up at a mansion in the hills somewhere.

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

There's no intent to sell , he was clearly on his way back home from the trap house and he was just stocking up! It's simple buy in bulk! he was just trying to save $$$$

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

We will see , no jail time means he snitched on his connect.

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by Jay85 View Post
    There's no intent to sell , he was clearly on his way back home from the trap house and he was just stocking up! It's simple buy in bulk! he was just trying to save $$$$
    This sounds plausible. But it seems unreal that he didn't have a lowly weed carrier / foot soldier that could've made the run to the trap for him. What business does a multimillionaire ball player have being around a trap. Besides, aren't there enough buddies of his in California that can just straight up get him medicinal weed from dispensaries? Just an odd story.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

This sounds plausible. But it seems unreal that he didn't have a lowly weed carrier / foot soldier that could've made the run to the trap for him. What business does a multimillionaire ball player have being around a trap. Besides, aren't there enough buddies of his in California that can just straight up get him medicinal weed from dispensaries? Just an odd story.
    just another in a long list of celebrities/athletes that don't think before they act

let's keep in mind that many athletes are pretty dumb, and they have had people babying them and kissing their ass long enough to make them think they can get away with murder (except aaron hernandez)

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Nate Newton disagrees
    A combination of laziness and greed

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Nate Newton disagrees

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave MickeyMan 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Z-bo hanging down in the "Nick".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    blacks moved to midwestern cities in the 1960s because of the boom in manufacturing... then with the much higher child rate for blacks in places like milwaukee, they took over

until recently, teen pregnancy rates for blacks in midwest cities were off the charts... good thing they knocked some of that shit off, or milwaukee would be 90% black in 20 years
    Atlanta is like that today. That's why it's called Chocolate city... Crime is soaring their now.. Black on black crime is high in Atlanta just put it that way..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Detroit, Michigan is something like 82.7% black. Making it the chocolatest major city in America (yes, more than D.C., more than Baltimore, more than Atlanta, more than Chicago).
    You just named the highest crime rate cities in America.. Cleveland Ohio is another Chocolate crime ridden city.. Where ever there is ghetto's and a high number of blacks crime does follow.. Not being racist just stating the facts...

These facts are undisputed!!!!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

Where ever there is ghettos and a high number of blacks crime does follow..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

How do you get arrested for weed in LA?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Z-bo hanging down in the "Nick".
    Seriously that's the most concerning part of the story. Unreal.

First 12