KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Surprised Manziel does not get signed?

I wonder what issue is?

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Wait a minute. Johnny FBall really wears his OWN jersey around, the same way a frat-boy would wear a "Clev 12" jersey?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Wait a minute. Johnny FBall really wears his OWN jersey around, the same way a frat-boy would wear a "Clev 12" jersey?
    I thought it was funny too. He also wear's a garter around his leg...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

If I was a player and had my own jersey I would wear it all the time.

Whenever someone asked I would tell them that I was my favorite player so that's why it's the only jersey I wear.

Would be so fukkin awesome!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

opie gets it

like johhny fb gives a fukk

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Nelly? What is this 2001?

Last night I had these two whores over at my house from the strip club, I started playing Phil Collins she's an Easy Lover.

These two broads are looking at me all pissed and I said what's wrong?

They said can we please listen to something from this century? Our parents don't even listen to the shit!
    it go something like this, Brick?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    No I changed the music and begged them to fukk me for free.
    meaning song not artist right, Brick? went a little something like this?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

The Clay Travis interview with Manziel just got some time on the DP show.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Funny I'll tell you what....once this guy accepts the wager I'll text you the record locator....you can take out my last name and post the info

To think I fukin helped this jerkoff turn pro when, in this day and age, the fukin c o c k sucker didn't even have a credit card or debit card to turn pro....wanted to use a friends

now just follows me around like a little puppy
    How fuking pathetic are some guys in this joint. ​Fuker had to beg another guy for his credit card because he had no credit to get his own
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

I thought it was funny too. He also wear's a garter around his leg...

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    If I was a player and had my own jersey I would wear it all the time.

Whenever someone asked I would tell them that I was my favorite player so that's why it's the only jersey I wear.

Would be so fukkin awesome!!
    But Opie... what if you sucked at playing football?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Just read this my man Philly burying ppl who attack as usual USCPHILLY 34- SBR Trolls 0 hes still undefeated wow good stuff as usual

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    How fuking pathetic are some guys in this joint. ​Fuker had to beg another guy for his credit card because he had no credit to get his own
    LOL another idiot liberal just making up shit

Poor guy scoured the interwebs, tripped over a turd and thinks he struck gold

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL another idiot liberal just making up shit

Poor guy scoured the interwebs, tripped over a turd and thinks he struck gold
    You were trying to bury Philly and Philly took the keys off of ya, took the dump truck, and dumped 50 tons of dirt on the porta potty u call a home. Clean yourself up u broke fuk and stop lying.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Just read this my man Philly burying ppl who attack as usual USCPHILLY 34- SBR Trolls 0 hes still undefeated wow good stuff as usual
    Yeah i wasn't a big fan of Philly but he was on his last breath and turned this whole burial around. Got to like that. Could have just rolled over but came out swinging. I never thought he was from Philly but i was dead wrong.

dlowilly

Hey thor4140 are you going to apologize like you promised or change the subject and try to troll about something else? Pathetic excuse for a human, wonder how you even get yourself up in the morning

Thor4140

Hey thor4140 are you going to apologize like you promised or change the subject and try to troll about something else? Pathetic excuse for a human, wonder how you even get yourself up in the morning
    I said i would apologize if i was wrong u simple fuking broke liar. I see u made it to pro. Who got suckered in to help ur deadbeat ass. Begging a guy cause u can't get fuking credit anywhere and can't even get a debit card lol. Marching around like u are a big shot with your opinions when u are just another broke douchebag without a pot to piss in.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I said i would apologize if i was wrong u simple fuking broke liar. I see u made it to pro. Who got suckered in to help ur deadbeat ass. Begging a guy cause u can't get fuking credit anywhere and can't even get a debit card lol. Marching around like u are a big shot with your opinions when u are just another broke douchebag without a pot to piss in.
    Thor I was just going to let this all pass by but D LOW constantly running his mouth just makes me laugh....here are the facts

D LOW PM'ed a very well respected poster here trying to solicit a loan for 3000 to turn pro....I will not name this person....if he wants to come forward he can....when it was explained to him he could not use points to turn pro, only to renew, he then contacted SBR via email, asking if he could use a "friends" credit card to turn pro as he was having "credit issues". These are comments he made on a thread during one of SBR's Poker promo's as he was called out for taking the spot of a pro during a poker session. If I truly gave a shit about all this, I'd look for the thread. I then (yes me!) advised him to just get a prepaid card and use that to turn pro (which he did). D LOW has 1st denied this whole story, then changed his story by saying he didn't want to use his card here for fear of someone getting his info. Why he doesn't just let this whole thread die as opposed to just attacking every poster who goes against him is beyond me.

Now lets que the name calling and bashing in 3............2..............1........... ..

Thor4140

Thor I was just going to let this all pass by but D LOW constantly running his mouth just makes me laugh....here are the facts

D LOW PM'ed a very well respected poster here trying to solicit a loan for 3000 to turn pro....I will not name this person....if he wants to come forward he can....when it was explained to him he could not use points to turn pro, only to renew, he then contacted SBR via email, asking if he could use a "friends" credit card to turn pro as he was having "credit issues". These are comments he made on a thread during one of SBR's Poker promo's as he was called out for taking the spot of a pro during a poker session. If I truly gave a shit about all this, I'd look for the thread. I then (yes me!) advised him to just get a prepaid card and use that to turn pro (which he did). D LOW has 1st denied this whole story, then changed his story by saying he didn't want to use his card here for fear of someone getting his info. Why he doesn't just let this whole thread die as opposed to just attacking every poster who goes against him is beyond me.

Now lets que the name calling and bashing in 3............2..............1........... ..
    If u went an got the thread he would just lie and say it wasn't him just like this deadbeat is lying now. I would think if u were trying to borrow points off of someone to turn pro lol, u most likely are to desperate to come up with a fuking hundred bucks while trying to game the system aka SBR. He isn't just a liar he is a poor excuse for a conman.

dlowilly

LOL Philly all of a sudden acting like he is above trolling

Dude has lied constantly, snitches posters out to mods, and asked a mod in Costa Rica about a private conversation I had with administration...Philly and Thor are made for eachother

Anyway, everything in the previously quoted post is true except I never denied the events, I denied his interpretation of them. He keeps on trying to fill in the blanks saying oh I didn't have a credit card or I was too broke or oh I didn't want them to have my information. Yes I said "credit issues" which is purposefully ambiguous and I have my own reasons for that. Never did I not have a credit card and never did I say I didn't have one, but idiots say what they desperately want to believe like it's fact. I have since posted screenshots of my credit score which is excellent and there is no way that could be if I was broke, a deadbeat, or couldn't use credit, but ole Philly and Thor have never had great noses for the truth.

Now here is what thor4140 said:

Do u think your opinion is shit when u were begging a guy for a credit card just so you could turn pro yet vote republican with no money and no credit? You do know there are cities with the same name in different states right?
    Ill find the post with uscphillyguy when i have time and if I'm wrong i will admit it. I could have the wrong screen name but i doubt it.
    Poor thor was so embarrassed he was mistaken about the name of the city where the events he wrote essays on took place, he frantically tried to deflect and counterattack with a special needs strawman

Post history shows never did I beg anyone for a credit card, I obviously had money because I donated to turn pro, and I have great credit as shown in my credit rating history screenshot. Now you can, and I'm sure you will, continue with this pathetic narrative saying I could have been broke, or I could have had bad credit, or I could have begged someone for a credit card, citing the "How do we know for sure this is the internet reasonable doubt" defense. While I know the accusations are wrong, it would be hard for me on here prove that, but you aren't out of the woods thor...

You said if you could dig it up and were mistaken you would admit it. No where in any post you dug up or from the mouth of Philly is there something saying "I begged a guy for a credit card", "I have no money", or "I have no credit" so you admitting you are mistaken that there were posts saying that is in order. You are a complete worthless piece crap though so that won't be happening and I didn't expect it. I'm just glad you displayed what a piece of crap you are to everyone. You should have just stopped at being too ignorant to know that Charlotte isn't Charlottesville

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

LOL Philly all of a sudden acting like he is above trolling

Dude has lied constantly, snitches posters out to mods, and asked a mod in Costa Rica about a private conversation I had with administration...Philly and Thor are made for eachother

Anyway, everything in the previously quoted post is true except I never denied the events, I denied his interpretation of them. He keeps on trying to fill in the blanks saying oh I didn't have a credit card or I was too broke or oh I didn't want them to have my information. Yes I said "credit issues" which is purposefully ambiguous and I have my own reasons for that. Never did I not have a credit card and never did I say I didn't have one, but idiots say what they desperately want to believe like it's fact. I have since posted screenshots of my credit score which is excellent and there is no way that could be if I was broke, a deadbeat, or couldn't use credit, but ole Philly and Thor have never had great noses for the truth.

Now here is what thor4140 said:

Poor thor was so embarrassed he was mistaken about the name of the city where the events he wrote essays on took place, he frantically tried to deflect and counterattack with a special needs strawman

Post history shows never did I beg anyone for a credit card, I obviously had money because I donated to turn pro, and I have great credit as shown in my credit rating history screenshot. Now you can, and I'm sure you will, continue with this pathetic narrative saying I could have been broke, or I could have had bad credit, or I could have begged someone for a credit card, citing the "How do we know for sure this is the internet reasonable doubt" defense. While I know the accusations are wrong, it would be hard for me on here prove that, but you aren't out of the woods thor...

You said if you could dig it up and were mistaken you would admit it. No where in any post you dug up or from the mouth of Philly is there something saying "I begged a guy for a credit card", "I have no money", or "I have no credit" so you admitting you are mistaken that there were posts saying that is in order. You are a complete worthless piece crap though so that won't be happening and I didn't expect it. I'm just glad you displayed what a piece of crap you are to everyone. You should have just stopped at being too ignorant to know that Charlotte isn't Charlottesville
    the only thing I'm reading here is what dumbfukk thought Charlotte was the same thing as Charlottesville?? Unreal...two different states

dlowilly

If u went an got the thread he would just lie and say it wasn't him just like this deadbeat is lying now. I would think if u were trying to borrow points off of someone to turn pro lol, u most likely are to desperate to come up with a fuking hundred bucks while trying to game the system aka SBR. He isn't just a liar he is a poor excuse for a conman.
    Well that's what you get for trying to think dumbass

If you aren't pro you can't play on the poker ring games that have any action, so how are you going to roll over any tournament wings...nevermind you are too stupid to understand or recognize your idiocy
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-17-17 at 07:16 PM.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    the only thing I'm reading here is what dumbfukk thought Charlotte was the same thing as Charlottesville?? Unreal...two different states
    That would be thor4140

In one of those quotes he talks about cities with the same name in different states? Not sure what that has to do with confusing Charlotte and Charlottesville

Guy got so butthurt from his ignorance being exposed he made up stuff (threw shit against the wall in a snowflake rage) and said he would admit he was mistaken if it turns out he is wrong, but he won't...he's a libtard

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am very desperate here,C'mon Philly don't bury me..

SBR is the only sense of real life I have...
    Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY
    Funny I'll tell you what....once this guy accepts the wager I'll text you the record locator....you can take out my last name and post the info

To think I fukin helped this jerkoff turn pro when, in this day and age, the fukin c o c k sucker didn't even have a credit card or debit card to turn pro....wanted to use a friends
    now just follows me around like a little puppy

dlowilly

Paulypoker making up fake quotes and fake facts just like a typical liberal troll

Thor4140

There was never a point where i thought these were the same two places dikwad. When i hear about race bullshit i tune it out. I have been to Charlotte. So i thought the one time i watched this nonsense the fellow on television said Charlotte. Big fuking deal. To make a big thing out of something this meaningless makes me wonder if you two jackoffs have any other petty stupid shit u want to run with. Again when i hear about race whether it is espn, the world news, sports talk radio I'm out. Like i have said before racism will die off when you jerkoffs die off and not a day earlier. The facts now are dlow wages is a broke pathetic jerkoff and u are an asshole. Now those can't be denied.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol..........

You mean he just turned PRO?

After the forum outed his sorry ass as a Broke Dick Fukk pinata full of holes??

Lol..................

I wonder who he scammed?

Probably his mother since he is living in her basement........Lol.........

Or he's living in a van down by the river.........Lol.........

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Vegas will be fun

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Vegas will be fun
    we got games!

dlowilly

There was never a point where i thought these were the same two places dikwad. When i hear about race bullshit i tune it out. I have been to Charlotte. So i thought the one time i watched this nonsense the fellow on television said Charlotte. Big fuking deal. To make a big thing out of something this meaningless makes me wonder if you two jackoffs have any other petty stupid shit u want to run with. Again when i hear about race whether it is espn, the world news, sports talk radio I'm out. Like i have said before racism will die off when you jerkoffs die off and not a day earlier. The facts now are dlow wages is a broke pathetic jerkoff and u are an asshole. Now those can't be denied.
    You tune it out but you wrote about a 500 hundred word essay about it in which you repeatedly referred to the wrong city. You expect anyone to listen to any of your bullshit much less your ignorance about Charlottesville?

Ur undeniable facts are about as solid as your grasp of current events and where they happen

Thor4140

That would be thor4140

In one of those quotes he talks about cities with the same name in different states? Not sure what that has to do with confusing Charlotte and Charlottesville

Guy got so butthurt from his ignorance being exposed he made up stuff (threw shit against the wall in a snowflake rage) and said he would admit he was mistaken if it turns out he is wrong, but he won't...he's a libtard
    I never confused the two u simple asshole. I thought this was happening in North Carolina. Big fukin deal. Now if u wanna keep spinning because u want to take attention away from being a adult and begging for credit because u are having credit issue LMFAO (broke) so be it. Begging for points lol. Pathetic

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

we got games!
    Booooyaaaaa. Games all day and night

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lol..........

You mean he just turned PRO?

After the forum outed his sorry ass as a Broke Dick Fukk pinata full of holes??

Lol..................

I wonder who he scammed?

Probably his mother since he is living in her basement........Lol.........

Or he's living in a van down by the river.........Lol.........
    Paulypoker just can't hide his stupidity

Pretty damn easy to see store history and figure out I've been pro for months but ur a butthurt libtard who has been embarrassed in his own threads who doesn't know his ass from mouth so what could we expect?

Thor4140

You tune it out but you wrote about a 500 hundred word essay about it in which you repeatedly referred to the wrong city. You expect anyone to listen to any of your bullshit much less your ignorance about Charlottesville?

Ur undeniable facts are about as solid as your grasp of current events and where they happen
    An not once mention Charlottesville just Charlotte. Spin it how u want. Credit issues lol. that is short for being broke, and nobody trust u with a penny.

First ... 678910 Last