brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^this is what is great about the market, losers like chico lining up to give away their money

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    how would you know then?

Also, your other comments describes nearly every president in history.

Nice try. People with logic and reason aren't buying what you are selling

lol, this guy is great with BS.

funny part here is he mentioned every president in history. he can't name 10 American presidents without the help of the net. Dwightie, if you read him without knowing anything about him you think hmmm, this guy might be okay. You keep reading and you start to have doubts. After a month or so you are pretty sure he is a fake. Not positive but pretty sure. Then you catch him printing an article and claiming with these words THIS IS WHAT I WROTE, those exact words and you discover that he robbed it from another site. Now you know he is stupid and dishonest. And then he argues with you for years that he didn't steal it.

that is when I decided to expose his ass and haven't stopped, believe me when I tell you he knows nothing about everything. Ask him one of these days to explain his post. Ask him to discuss a political topic. You will get nothing. Biggest fake in the forum. Even as bad as Brooks.

brooks85

^lol you know dante is having a meltdown when his posts get to 200+ words of nothing

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    First, and most importantly hope you are feeling better.

Second, and of lesser importance did you make this same type post when the R were hating on President Obama, one of them even yelled liar at him. Just curious.
    Not quite, but thanks.

Anyway, if a private conversation between Obama, and another world leader was leaked then I absolutely would have. This has nothing to do with the content. It's all pretty miniscule stuff anyway, luckily. It's about the leaks. What foreign leader is gonna wanna have a real candid conversation with the President via a phone call now?

The Washington Post should have never put this out when they got it. It's just used to try to make Trump look bad, but it makes the US government look bad as a whole instead. People need to put their petty feelings aside, and look at the bigger picture. Whoever is doing this crap needs to stop. I don't care who the President is. This is unprecedented, and insane. Yet, people are arguing over the details of what was said.

I don't think I really posted much about Obama. Wasn't much to talk about. I was just riding it out until he was gone. The hatred towards Trump is on a whole new level. Fox News wasn't as bad as what is out there now. If it was then just one channel, and was probably mainly Hannity. That dumbass Samantha Bee show is just blast Trump for however long. The Daily Show, CNN, MSNBC, The View, etc, etc.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 08-03-17 at 02:10 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You must understand that the basis of my argument is not how Obama did better. It is just that Trump is the train wreck I knew he'd be. The one I warned you and your retarded brother about.

You two need to pull your fukkin heads out of the sand.
    GREASER,you the man.it takes a character to admit Obama was a disaster

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Not quite, but thanks.

Anyway, if a private conversation between Obama, and another world leader was leaked then I absolutely would have. This has nothing to do with the content. It's all pretty miniscule stuff anyway, luckily. It's about the leaks. What foreign leader is gonna wanna have a real candid conversation with the President via a phone call now?

The Washington Post should have never put this out when they got it. It's just used to try to make Trump look bad, but it makes the US government look bad as a whole instead. People need to put their petty feelings aside, and look at the bigger picture. Whoever is doing this crap needs to stop. I don't care who the President is. This is unprecedented, and insane. Yet, people are arguing over the details of what was said.

I don't think I really posted much about Obama. Wasn't much to talk about. I was just riding it out until he was gone. The hatred towards Trump is on a whole new level. Fox News wasn't as bad as what is out there now. If it was then just one channel, and was probably mainly Hannity. That dumbass Samantha Bee show is just blast Trump for however long. The Daily Show, CNN, MSNBC, The View, etc, etc.

Nice response.

However, I don't think your third paragraph is correct. I think the hatred toward Obama was never ending and included the entire R party. My god they actually said we will not go along with anything, ever. And didn't. He got nothing but crap for 8 years and he didn't deserve any of it. That is the big difference, DT deserves and caused almost all of this nonsense.

Get well.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Dante, do you have a life outside of trolling every word and movement by Trump? Getting pretty fukin pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol says the moron who makes up quotes.

do you enjoy lying in the same thread that proves you're lying?

not increasing refugee in-take 550%... check

conservative supreme court justice... check

Sanctions on Iran... check

out of tpp.. check

out of paris accord... check

renegotiating NAFTA... check

treating iran like the enemy they are instead of an ally... check

increased business optimism and hiring... check

actual deportations instead of fake ones... check

a real, financially responsible, budget proposed.. check

healthcare reform... check

veteran affairs reform... check

2 regulations removed when a new one is implemented... check

pro-life support which defunded planned parenthood from pushing abortions abroad... check

getting rid of anti-american gun regulations put in place by obama... check

stopped giving privileges to illegals in detention centers... check

updated, old and out of date, vetting program to see who is entering this country... check

stopped 4 million illegals from getting amnesty... check

public education system back on track... check

anti-american and unscientific EPA regulations gone... check

approved keystone... check

forced G-20 to remove any mention climate change scam from joint statement... check

strike on syria...check

cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

fired anti-americans like sally yates... check

said the words "radical islamic terrorist" which obama NEVER did during presidential address... chec

Cursory glance and the bolded jumps out at me....

Did Trump tweet that and you believed it?

Bogus ass list

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Dante, do you have a life outside of trolling every word and movement by Trump? Getting pretty fukin pathetic.
    Might be but why do some posters here have this constant need to defend every move Trump makes even when it's obvious he is full of shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Might be but why do some posters here have this constant need to defend every move Trump makes even when it's obvious he is full of shit

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

That's absolute nonsense. Most of us who support Trump don't freak out over every little thing that he says or does. We knew the Russian thing was fake news. We knew the Russian hookers peeing was fake news. We knew the rape charges fake news. We knew those 13 woman that came out all at once a month before the election was fake news. We saw the crowds he was getting at his rallies and Crooked Hillary was only getting media and friends so these polls were fake news. We know that when people say he hasn't done anything in 6 months its fake news. We know these leaked telephone transcripts is nothing. We knew liberals and the dishonest media would pretend it was something more than it is.

Trump isn't perfect. He makes mistakes. WE all do. He has never held political office before. He might not fit the standard politician mold, but that is his appeal to millions of us. He calls out members from both parties and isn't afraid to tackle things head on. He's gonna make mistakes. Everyone that is successful makes them. Yet, some of you will still keep bringing up his bankruptcies, marriages, access Hollywood tape etc etc when its obvious millions of reasonable people don't care because millions of people have had businesses fail , million have gone bankrupt, millions have been divorced, millions have been divorced multiple time and millions have spoken crude things when there were alone with friends. All that Trump has done is horrible but Obama starting your campaign in the living room of a convicted terrorist and spending 20 years in the church of R Wright listen to him spew hatred towards America is perfectly acceptable. LMFAO!

I could go on and on.

You guys should all be rooting for President Trump. A man that truly exemplifies the term "you can be anything that you want if you work hard and put everything you have into it". He had everything already. He left a billionaire lifestyle to give back to the country that gave him so much. He could have stayed home and enjoyed his twilight years but he saw what was happening to the country and decided to try and fix it. He knew he and his family would be laughed at and attacked viciously but he did it anyway. That is courage. That is an American hero.

Pace yourselves. 7 1/2 years is a long time.

grease lightnin
    &

That's absolute nonsense. Most of us who support Trump don't freak out over every little thing that he says or does. We knew the Russian thing was fake news. We knew the Russian hookers peeing was fake news. We knew the rape charges fake news. We knew those 13 woman that came out all at once a month before the election was fake news. We saw the crowds he was getting at his rallies and Crooked Hillary was only getting media and friends so these polls were fake news. We know that when people say he hasn't done anything in 6 months its fake news. We know these leaked telephone transcripts is nothing. We knew liberals and the dishonest media would pretend it was something more than it is.

Trump isn't perfect. He makes mistakes. WE all do. He has never held political office before. He might not fit the standard politician mold, but that is his appeal to millions of us. He calls out members from both parties and isn't afraid to tackle things head on. He's gonna make mistakes. Everyone that is successful makes them. Yet, some of you will still keep bringing up his bankruptcies, marriages, access Hollywood tape etc etc when its obvious millions of reasonable people don't care because millions of people have had businesses fail , million have gone bankrupt, millions have been divorced, millions have been divorced multiple time and millions have spoken crude things when there were alone with friends. All that Trump has done is horrible but Obama starting your campaign in the living room of a convicted terrorist and spending 20 years in the church of R Wright listen to him spew hatred towards America is perfectly acceptable. LMFAO!

I could go on and on.

You guys should all be rooting for President Trump. A man that truly exemplifies the term "you can be anything that you want if you work hard and put everything you have into it". He had everything already. He left a billionaire lifestyle to give back to the country that gave him so much. He could have stayed home and enjoyed his twilight years but he saw what was happening to the country and decided to try and fix it. He knew he and his family would be laughed at and attacked viciously but he did it anyway. That is courage. That is an American hero.

All I can hear is

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Not sure Laker, I just wanted someone to tell me how their lives are so much different now that Trump is in office. If there was no internet or 24 news tv, no one would even notice a change, yet here we are like the earth stopped turning.

By the way, no one would have to defend anything if there weren't people spending every hour of everyday just waiting for Trump to say or do something would there? Its a two sided street.
    Last edited by unde0087; 08-03-17 at 03:32 PM.

brooks85

Cursory glance and the bolded jumps out at me....

Did Trump tweet that and you believed it?

Bogus ass list
    did you not check the news?

trump submitted a better plan, even tho obama was a dictator this is not a dictatorship.

List has kicked your ass and you can do nothing to disprove it as you just proved.

brooks85

and when was this?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I could go on and on.

I told you he is great at BS. What did he write that was political. Anything. Nope it is BS apology for Trump and a denial of probably everything that is true.

Yep, over a dozen different women are lying. Everything is fake news. Does he tell you the logistics of fake news. Of course not that would be detail and dwightie doesn't deal in detail just general comments, mostly BS and often lies. He tells us millions of people don't care and at the same time DT ratings are tanking now at 33%. So more BS. He is back to Obama when that is no longer the story, the story is DT and Dwighties feeble attempt at defense. This must have cost him a few hours of time and he thinks it is his masterpiece. Well I will deal with it in 10 minutes.

Then he writes...I could on and on. But he doesn't and he can't because he is now at the point where he needs detail and he has no detail he has only BS. He attempts to defend crude "things" by telling us millions of people do this. No shit, but we expect more from the president of the US. Simply more BS from the king of BS.

Next to last paragraph he claims we should be cheering for DT. because he exemplifies....oh just more bs. Yeah we want to be just like DT because he is so classy and so intelligent. And he claims he is trying to fix things. Hmmm, more BS. Why because what he promised on many issues never happened and often the exact opposite of what he promised was given. (LGBT, TAX REFORM) oh I can go on and on. lol
    that is sarcasm dwightie.

he ends up with 7 1/2 more years, yep with an approval rating of 33%.

Dwightie is the king of BS, a master liar and a complete idiot. Notice nothing in that manifesto had anything to do with the reality of DT politics. It was one huge apology and an attempt at an explanation. Pure Dwightie BS.
    Last edited by dante1; 08-03-17 at 03:45 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

trump submitted a better plan, even tho obama was a dictator this is not a dictatorship. .
    A proposal is not reform you dumbfukk

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I told you he is great at BS. What did he write that was political. Anything. Nope it is BS apology for Trump and a denial of probably everything that is true.

Yep, over a dozen different women are lying. Everything is fake news. Does he tell you the logistics of fake news. Of course not that would be detail and dwightie doesn't deal in detail just general comments, mostly BS and often lies. He tells us millions of people don't care and at the same time DT ratings are tanking now at 33%. So more BS. He is back to Obama when that is no longer the story, the story is DT and Dwighties feeble attempt at defense. This must have cost him a few hours of time and he thinks it is his masterpiece. Well I will deal with it in 10 minutes.

Then he writes...I could on and on. But he doesn't and he can't because he is now at the point where he needs detail and he has no detail he has only BS. He attempts to defend crude "things" by telling us millions of people do this. No shit, but we expect more from the president of the US. Simply more BS from the king of BS.

Next to last paragraph he claims we should be cheering for DT. because he exemplifies....oh just more bs. Yeah we want to be just like DT because he is so classy and so intelligent. And he claims he is trying to fix things. Hmmm, more BS. Why because what he promised on many issues never happened and often the exact opposite of what he promised was given. (LGBT, TAX REFORM) oh I can go on and on. lol
    that is sarcasm dwightie.

he ends up with 7 1/2 more years with an approval rating of 33%.

Dwightie is the king of BS, a master liar and a complete idiot. Notice nothing in that manifesto had anything to do with the reality of DT politics. It was one huge apology and an attempt at an explanation. Pure Dwightie BS.
    no he can't... lol

brooks85

A proposal is not reform you dumbfukk
    you clearly have no idea how it works... again it is not a dictatorship you idiot... wow ... lol

trump is fulfilling promise after promise. You can not do anything to disprove that and it is obvious.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-03-17 at 03:46 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

you clearly have no idea how it works... again it is not a dictatorship you idiot... wow ... lol

trump is fulfilling promise after promise. You can not do anything to disprove that.

You are so in the tank for Trump you are in complete denial about the truth.

Unless we have "fantastic healthcare for everyone that is so so cheap" he has not fulfilled his promise.

Get help you sick fukk

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not sure Laker, I just wanted someone to tell me how their lives are so much different now that Trump is in office. If there was no internet or 24 news tv, no one would even notice a change, yet here we are like the earth stopped turning.

By the way, no one would have to defend anything if there weren't people spending every hour of everyday just waiting for Trump to say or do something would there? Its a two sided street.
    If he gets his way with some of his proposal life will certainly change for millions and millions of people. Political policies take time to trickle down to the people. Lots of changes will happen if his ideas are made law that is obvious under. People will be hurting, all types of people especially the middle class, immigrants, and the poor. My god health insurance alone will hurt millions.

brooks85

You are so in the tank for Trump you are in complete denial about the truth.

Unless we have "fantastic healthcare for everyone that is so so cheap" he has not fulfilled his promise.

Get help you sick fukk
    again, this is not a dictatorship you moron... lol

he is doing everything he has promised he would do and everything he can do. Also, fulfilled is not the same as fulfilling you child.

Not even a year in and he is fulfilling promise after promise, a first for modern day Presidents. Fact.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Originally Posted by Cuse0323
    He did in the Republican primary pretty easily, and his message there was all about stopping the drug epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You're really a dick, you know that, right? You're no different than those that you talk ill of on the other side. Stay classy. At least some can have a civil discussion, but it's getting fewer by the day. Just people slinging personal insults at one another. I'm guilty of that at times. Very productive. Unfortunately, it's not isolated to the internet, and it's sad to see what society is becoming.

Yeah, my issues are hilarious. Ha ha. I can't hope for change, so that someone doesn't end up like me? I wish no one deals with any issues similar. Worse, minor, the same, or anything. There's a real problem out there, but just laugh about it from your pedestal, and chill in your bubble of hostility. Enjoy.

I thought Liberals were those that care? The Dems are the party for the people down on their luck, or in a bad place in life, right? This Election, along with the flipping of Congress has shown that people see through the fake empathy of the left. Well, except when it comes to those that aren't American citizens. Then they care. About their vote.

grease lightnin
    &

again, this is not a dictatorship you moron... lol

he is doing everything he has promised he would do and everything he can do. Also, fulfilled is not the same as fulfilling you child.

Not even a year in and he is fulfilling promise after promise, a first for modern day Presidents. Fact.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Totally agree with the unnecessary need to be on one side of any particular issue. Only side anyone should be on is the side of common Sense.

brooks85

it's easy to tell you're overwhelmed;

not increasing refugee in-take 550%... check

conservative supreme court justice... check

Sanctions on Iran... check

out of tpp.. check

out of paris accord... check

renegotiating NAFTA... check

treating iran like the enemy they are instead of an ally... check

increased business optimism and hiring... check

actual deportations instead of fake ones... check

a real, financially responsible, budget proposed.. check

healthcare reform... check

veteran affairs reform... check

2 regulations removed when a new one is implemented... check

pro-life support which defunded planned parenthood from pushing abortions abroad... check

getting rid of anti-american gun regulations put in place by obama... check

stopped giving privileges to illegals in detention centers... check

updated, old and out of date, vetting program to see who is entering this country... check

stopped 4 million illegals from getting amnesty... check

public education system back on track... check

anti-american and unscientific EPA regulations gone... check

approved keystone... check

forced G-20 to remove any mention climate change scam from joint statement... check

strike on syria...check

cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

fired anti-americans like sally yates... check

said the words "radical islamic terrorist" which obama NEVER did during presidential address... check

grease lightnin
    &

Overwhelmed by your stupidity.

brooks85

Overwhelmed by your stupidity.
    yeah the stupidity that proved you're a lying sack of rkelly... nice work insulting yourself. If I was stupid then whatever is lower than that would have your picture as the prime example. Posting half-quotes and thinking you're going to full anyone. You and jtoler are truly scum when it comes to voting. You prove it in this thread.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

So who leaked the transcripts? Some are saying McMaster. I bet he's gone soon.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Besides calling New Hampshire "a drug-infested den" he told Nieto that he had won NH. He didn't. Guy just can't keep shit straight. That one wasn't a lie. That's the senility.

rkelly110

grease lightnin
    &

Trump and Brooks have a lot in common. Pages and pages of lies.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26, and chico2663

rkelly110

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Besides calling New Hampshire "a drug-infested den" he told Nieto that he had won NH. He didn't. Guy just can't keep shit straight. That one wasn't a lie. That's the senility.

my brother keeps telling me that we are living in the very best political times. he thinks this fiasco is just so entertaining and so much fun, we are privileged to be watching the show he claims. we spend time together almost daily watching the news, watching the political comedy shows that I record (especially like Samantha Bee and Stephen C, also the President show isn't bad) btw that starts out with...ladies and gentlemen the 45th and FINAL president of the US lol.

however, I reply to him often we won't think it is so funny if the nukes start flying because one crazy person in charge of one belligerent isn't bad but when two crazy people exist anything can happen. he replies well just hope if they start flying one hits us right on our head.

there will be pain my friends, that can be fixed. let us hope that is all.

First 123456 ... Last