DegenKing
    DegenKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    A lot can happen between now and December but Cleveland won't do anything Lebron doesn't want them to do if they have a choice and Lebron clearly doesn't want to trade Irving right now.
    But Cleveland has to realize at some point if LeBron is likely or even possible to leave next summer, they need to make moves to not leave themselves in the pit of the NBA for years to come. That's part of why Kyrie wants out NOW, so that if he has a insight that LeBron is gone, he can get out ahead of it. If LeBron leaves next summer, Cleveland can't possible trade Kyrie too and keep any fan support.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DegenKing View Post
    But Cleveland has to realize at some point if LeBron is likely or even possible to leave next summer, they need to make moves to not leave themselves in the pit of the NBA for years to come. That's part of why Kyrie wants out NOW, so that if he has a insight that LeBron is gone, he can get out ahead of it. If LeBron leaves next summer, Cleveland can't possible trade Kyrie too and keep any fan support.
    Come on. where is Lebron going to go - the West and get his ass kicked every year by Golden State without even getting to the finals and hearing all the morons talks about how getting to the finals 30 straight times means he's the greatest. He's not going anywhere in the East, there is not an eastern conference team good enough to beat Golden State even with Lebron - the only teams that could beat GOlden State with Lebron are San Antonio and Houston, and Lebron always takes the easy path, he's not going to the western conference.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody wants him

I was right like usual

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nobody wants him

I was right like usual
    Coach i think Cavs are getting lowball offers which is why a trade has not occurred yet.

jjgold

No team is giving up a top player for him because they know Irving is not going to change their team

homie1975

how are we looking for a Kyrie trade. cavs want the world in return, that'll be tough to get

jjgold

What Cleveland's finding out is nobody's giving up a star player for Kyrie

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

What Cleveland's finding out is nobody's giving up a star player for Kyrie
    there's just nowhere that makes sense, I'm a casual T-Wolves fan and I am honestly happy they aren't moving Wig. for him

homie1975

My buddy is so sure that irving will be traded but my buddy not a sports bettor so he wants to bet a steak dinner up to $200. If kyrie is still a cav on opening night in october then i'll win the wager.

What would you do? I am very tempted to take the wager because i believe it's better than 50-50 that kyrie will be a cav on opening night.

jjgold

I would do the bet he's not getting traded nobody wants him unless they give up journeyman players and second line players

Like I said no one giving up a star for a little point guard that's one dimensional

homie1975

It appears if he's traded the most likely landing spot is phoenix

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Kevin Durant knows something about star teammates not always getting along.

So, the Warriors forward is not freaking out about the disconnect between Kyrie Irving and LeBron James and Irving’s subsequent trade request.

Durant, via Chris Haynes of ESPN:

“It’s just a regular NBA problem, right? A lot of teams have gone through this before,” Durant told ESPN. “They’ll figure it out. That’s a great organization, a championship organization. They’ll figure it out.”

“It’s not the end of the world,” Durant said. “Both of those guys won a championship together. They love each other. If Kyrie wants to do something else, that’s on him. I’m sure whatever happens, it’ll work out for the best for both of them. But it’s just a normal NBA problem. It’s just two big stars that it’s happening to.”

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Organization is a mess

jjgold

Poor Kyrie

He thought everything was going to want him and was going to give up their whole team

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I keep waiting for Kyrie to hook up with Kylie......

I would not blame him one bit.....

I would not post anything critical of anybody hittin' that.....

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I keep waiting for Kyrie to hook up with Kylie......

I would not blame him one bit.....

I would not post anything critical of anybody hittin' that.....
    kendall got the modeling contract buy kylie is the one that is sexy as phukk imo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

jjgold

Like I said nobody wants him I will keep repeating it well teams want him but they only want to give up journeyman and second grade players

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    kendall got the modeling contract buy kylie is the one that is sexy as phukk imo
    and i know, just from lookin' into her eyes, she's got the "whore game" to match that sexiness......

homie1975

Like I said nobody wants him I will keep repeating it well teams want him but they only want to give up journeyman and second grade players
    Yes he's wanted but teams know cavs have no leverage so they're offering jack shittt for him

thomorino

The Cavs have leverage, he has 2 years left on his deal and his deal is very favorable given the rise in the salary cap, the problem is the teams he wants to go to have nothing to offer Cleveland.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Cavs have leverage, he has 2 years left on his deal and his deal is very favorable given the rise in the salary cap, the problem is the teams he wants to go to have nothing to offer Cleveland.
    they have leverage in terms of not having to trade him but they have no leverage in terms of getting equal or better value for him. if they had that leverage he would have been traded by now.

thomorino

they have leverage in terms of not having to trade him but they have no leverage in terms of getting equal or better value for him. if they had that leverage he would have been traded by now.
    Well depends what you mean by equal value, getting Kyrie Irving for 2 years at 20 mil per when some guys are like Wall are getting 35 million a year plus gives the Cavs a lot of leverage, the reason he hasn't been traded is Lebron doesn't want him dealt and the teams Kyrie wants to go to have nothing to offer. Kyrie's value is hard to determine since he was horrible as the #1 option before Lebron got there.

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

FYI you can still get +160 on Kyrie starting the year in CLE at BOL & Sportsbetting (same ownership)

A lot of talk that he might get traded in December or January once freshly-signed free agents are eligible to be traded. So you still win if he plays even 1 minute for the Cavs

homie1975

Traded to celtics lmfao

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

This was the most obvious thing ever. How could anyone have thought he wouldn't be traded.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

So how did the trade go in terms of who won?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

homie the clown at it per usual lol

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Its a win for Cleveland, what is Boston going to win with a shoot first point guard and no frontline. Cleveland now can convince Lebron to stay after this year because Thomas only has 1 year left on his deal and the Nets pick could be traded for a top player. Love's contract isn't horrible either with the salary cap going up, so Cleveland can clean house after this year. Cleveland wasn't going to win anything with Love and Irving's defense.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Cavs got over big time

First 12