rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He's already the greatest president of all times
    As are you the greatest SBR poster of all time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    inbred Jibby doesn't know that his fellow inbreds are entitlement whores... while immigrants work 3 jobs
    You mean steal 3 American citizen jobs and then don't pay taxes..

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Self-Made? That is a bit of a stretch. The guy didn't come up from nothing. Not here to debate his IQ or get into the fact that some people in this thread think having wealth means you are automatically a genius. If he indeed only took a 1M loan from his dad and turned it into his current net worth, that is great. But let's not sit here and act like he came from poverty with no connections whatsoever and became a billionaire.
    Self made. If being the child of wealth was all it took to be super wealthy then there would be traffic jams of billionaires on our nation's highways.

Trump's work ethic is beyond - never had a drink, never takes vacations, children are educated and fully involved in the family businesses.

Most wealthy families do not evolve this way. Most big name politician's kids are jackasses - Kennedys, Bidens, Tim Kaine's, Bushes ... list goes on forever.

It amazes me that some people, bystanders with zero chance of advancement, would side with the entrenched levers of power over Trump - but that's where we are.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Love how kelly said he had the channel muted because he could not stand to hear is voice. Sooo many liberals simply disrespect the office. Anti free speech and all the rest. Obama was smart to pretend to be a moderate in '08. A lot of liberals pretended to be moderates but came out of the closet when Obama won. They need to find their way back into the closet if they ever hope to win again.
    Sorry my retired friend, your boy disrespected free speech and the office of the presidency from day one and will continue for 4 years or less. Run a campaign on hate and govern on hate, you will get hate in return. Just the nature of the beast.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol proven idiot proving he is an idiot. What a stupid post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Self-Made? That is a bit of a stretch. The guy didn't come up from nothing. Not here to debate his IQ or get into the fact that some people in this thread think having wealth means you are automatically a genius. If he indeed only took a 1M loan from his dad and turned it into his current net worth, that is great. But let's not sit here and act like he came from poverty with no connections whatsoever and became a billionaire.
    Trump has negotiated numerous huge real estate deals world wide in the past, he's written books, promoted and bought sports teams, etc.. He's a successful business man today, a billionaire and now has become President of the United States.

Anyone that calls this man a moron and stupid is flat out incorrect.. Trump doesn't act Presidential at times but he's not stupid by any means..

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump has negotiated numerous huge real estate deals world wide in the past, he's written books, promoted and bought sports teams, etc.. He's a successful business man today, a billionaire and now has become President of the United States.

Anyone that calls this man a moron and stupid is flat out incorrect.. Trump doesn't act Presidential at times but he's not stupid by any means..
    I'm not here to argue his IQ or how smart he is. I simply said that becoming wealthy doesn't automatically mean you are a genius.

Trump is great at branding, I will not contest that, and it has made him a lot of money. As for how much help he received, nobody knows for certain. He has admitted to a small loan from his father. If that is all it took to get to his current net worth, that is impressive. But I'm pretty sure he also benefitted in some way from having the connections of a father who himself was tied into real estate and worth several hundred million.

http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

My point is that to act like trump is self-made and came up from the ghettos to be a billionaire is not accurate.

rkelly110

Listen to him talk, as you have many times, shows he's a moron and stupid. For me, he brings my IQ down 20 points.
    To save myself, I mute the stupid shit that comes out of that pie hole. Just my opinion of course.

brooks85

^

lol hilarious post coming from a moron who can't even watch a youtube video and accurately describe the details. The same moron who thought they voted for the olympic host city in the SAME year it was hosted. The same moron who took a fake IQ test then like a sucker paid $20 for the fake results and was proud of it... hilarious

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Listen to him talk, as you have many times, shows he's a moron and stupid. For me, he brings my IQ down 20 points.
    To save myself, I mute the stupid shit that comes out of that pie hole. Just my opinion of course.
    Maybe he speaks like he does to connect with most of America.. He even admitted he doesn't speak Presidential just yesterday at the rally and the people cheered.

He speaks like he does not to connect with the intellectuals of America but to connect with the masses. The masses in America are not scholars, they are hard working simple minded American citizens that are loyal and love America and pay their taxes. They are the back bone to America.. There is your connection and it works for Trump...

Still doesn't mean Trump is stupid and dumb...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let's push out all of minorities that destroy this country and also the thug's and let's get rid of welfare

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The masses in America are not scholars, they are hard working simple minded American citizens that are loyal and love America and pay their taxes. They are the back bone to America.. There is your connection
    Those are the folks the new age liberal democrats have deliberately left behind and even have contempt for.

My grandfather was a hard core democrat who spent a lifetime working for the railroad. When he was alive democrats were actually the party of the working class. But as they moved to the left they discarded the working class. Despite being butchered at the ballot box they still are moving left.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JJ I'm all in favor of getting the minority sloths off Welfare and off free Obamacare which is all paid for by the hard working middle class Americans..

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I have it on, but have it on mute. Can't stand to listen to him. I wanna put my fist in his mouth everytime I hear him.

It might just be New Yorkers in general. Can't stand to hear them talk.
    lol truly love that this idiot losing life over America finally have a real president. Karma works, the bad guys always lose in the end.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Trans people should be able to go into the military but paying for their "transformation" is horse shit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Trans people should be able to go into the military but paying for their "transformation" is horse shit
    They are either taking female hormones to make them weaker or they are confused and a mental risk on the battle field.. I say no trans in the military unless they are in for desk jobs or chief jobs only..

Women and Trans have no business on the battle field, they have no business doing door to door home raids looking for ISIS , they have no business attacking a hot enemy zone area or advancing on a position in a heated battle..

Sorry I'd prefer stacked male soldiers with balls and guts instead!!!! I can't see to many women or trans carrying my 225 pound man body like this...

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

My point is that to act like trump is self-made and came up from the ghettos to be a billionaire is not accurate.
    Overcoming poverty and being self-made are not necessarily the same thing. Trump was born with every opportunity in life and capitalized huge - that's 50 straight years of work, no resting on his laurels. He's a fukkin' beast.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

First 12