Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Thoughts on the Shark vs Phelps race?

Was interesting to watch, but seemed kind of fake with how they put the final clash together. At least Mayweather vs McGregor should last a little longer.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Very silly and a waste of money with the CGI. They admitted it was fake and a real shark swims more than 4x faster than any human has ever recorded so not sure why they even bothered doing it.

Who actually believed this was real?!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Very silly and a waste of money with the CGI. They admitted it was fake and a real shark swims more than 4x faster than any human has ever recorded so not sure why they even bothered doing it.

The same people here that always win and never lose, always up and never down and always right after the game started

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Best part is they waited till 3 minutes before the hour episode ended to explain it was cgi.....

Such non-sense but it got lots of ppl watching

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never knew it was on

so silly ratings had to be terrible

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The same people here that always win and never lose, always up and never down and always right after the game started
    Oh gosh that's sad. I'm not some animal, mammal, reptile, tree, whatever expert and to be honest I still can't even figure out north from south where I live. But honestly I'm not going to think a dude is going to beat a shark in a swimming contest, no matter who he is. Seriously come on now. What a stupid concept for a show.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

5dimes had the shark -940

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Oh gosh that's sad. I'm not some animal, mammal, reptile, tree, whatever expert and to be honest I still can't even figure out north from south where I live. But honestly I'm not going to think a dude is going to beat a shark in a swimming contest, no matter who he is. Seriously come on now. What a stupid concept for a show.
    I'm not proud to confess but I'd be flagrantly lying if I said that I haven't done dumber things than that. Actually I don't rly have any shame or much care ab admitting but yes, easily dumber

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Hah. Could have just slowed the fake shark down for a Phelps win. You would think anyone with a brain knows a shark will beat a human. Could let Phelps get halfway in an Olympic pool then let the shark loose and the shark would win by 5 seconds still. Shark Week has been terrible for years. Always fake crap now.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Otters drove that line up

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Set my autotune to the program AFTER Phelps vs. Shark. Just like clockwork it tuned in 3 minutes before the hour to watch the race. This system works well with other shows like Tanked, West Coast Customs, Treehouse Masters or any other shit show with 57 minutes of fluff.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Otters drove that line up

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Waste of time....what was Mike paid for this? I laughed my ass off when he said: "I've always had a interest in sharks...." Are you saying that because you're being paid or did you think of that one day when your getting high? Maybe the offers to make $$ are not that good now for swimmers after the last Olympics fiasco?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

only way I would ever even considering watching this garbage is if they put the shark and phelps in the same tank....now that's a real race lol

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i wrestled a bear once. Was winning to, then the bear took something out of its tights and jammed me in the throat with it. The bear then threw me in a bear hug and after a valiant try, I finally passed out after my third head butt to that big bastard.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

What a croc of crap and I woudnt doubt if there were people who think he could actually swim faster than a shark, Id doubt he coudl swim faster than your average fish in a pond.