JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Sens. Lindsey Graham, Ron Johnson, John McCain, and Bill Cassidy held a press conference Thursday night in the Capitol demanding full assurance from the House that the lower chamber would not, under any circumstances, take up the bill they planned to pass and send it to the White House. If the Senate could be assured it would go to conference committee instead, they promised, then they would support it.

To be clear: They demanded a public promise that the bill they were voting for would never become law in order to agree to vote for it.

McCain, who returned to the Senate after a brain cancer diagnosis to cast the dramatic vote McConnell needed to get the bill on the floor, put it as well as anybody could. Just before the Senate took up the critical vote, he told reporters, “Wait for the show.”

McCain joined with Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski to give the chamber just enough votes to kill it, 51-49.

It was all a show.
    Shit show for sure.. Those 3 should be thrown out of Congress.. A disgrace to the Republican party.. I'm sure many Republicans now wish McCain died already. The bill would have passed if he didn't come back and vote against it.

Total prick.. I hate that guy now... How can you go against your entire party and just be the one odd man out? Who does that?

Any bill passed at this point is better then Obamacare...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Do you just get random voices telling you things now that you think are truths? I have insurance. Not sure where you pulled that one out of your ass. It was once just fine until that wonderful day celebrating my birth 03/23/10 happened. Hence the 0323 after Cuse, if you didn't pick up on that.

Insert you're only 7 years old joke here.
    We only have your on line persona so you are on your mother's plan? The one you wouldn't be on before obama? As much as you talk about drugs than I would assume the only job you would have is a painter. Those guys usually don't have insurance. Where were all the replace obama care rallies? Those flakes on the left made sure that the govt. knew how they felt. I'm sorry the only time 34% > 66% is in the electoral college. This president has been nothing but an abject failure. You'll have to look that up dwightie

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Shit show for sure.. Those 3 should be thrown out of Congress.. A disgrace to the Republican party.. I'm sure many Republicans now wish McCain died already. The bill would have passed if he didn't come back and vote against it.

Total prick.. I hate that guy now... How can you go against your entire party and just be the one odd man out? Who does that?

Any bill passed at this point is better then Obamacare...
    Once again clueless jobby. 51 means 51. When kennedy was sick the dems had to have 60 under obama. Reid screwed things up and it is a shame his brother didn't whip his ass better

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Once again clueless jobby. 51 means 51. When kennedy was sick the dems had to have 60 under obama. Reid screwed things up and it is a shame his brother didn't whip his ass better
    If McCain died he would eventually be replaced by another Republican in Senate who would more then likely be in favor of voting for these bills to pass..

chico2663

If McCain died he would eventually be replaced by another Republican in Senate who would more then likely be in favor of voting for these bills to pass..
    I doubt it. Ask obama and mass. how that worked under kennedy

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

McCain is doing the last dance on his own coffin cover right now.

God speed John - don't resist the urge.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I doubt it. Ask obama and mass. how that worked under kennedy
    Arizona is not massachusetts and given how Trump carried the state in the primary and general there is no way a moderate like McCain without his money and reputation could get elected.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

I think the disease has completely messed up his mind.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Good riddance.....fukk him

guy is just a bitter loser

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Good riddance.....fukk him

guy is just a bitter loser
    Agreed.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Agreed.
    Laker sharp as usual

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Capitulated to the Cong. Traitor.

Never met a war that he didn't like...Couldn't refuse to vote aye on every arms bill.

chico2663

Do any of you guys realize your premiums would go up 20% under the new care. The ins. companies like to blame the extra premium cost on obama care. It isn't true. The greatest generation(mine) is getting older. The ins companies spread the costs on everyone. Ever notice after a hurricane or tornado that your premiums rise on your home owners or car insurance. It is because they had to pay more in claims and insurance companies never lose money. Notice how the ceo's of these ins companies are being paid 5 times more in compensation, I hope they do pass it so that you guys get what you deserve. Those dip shit miners that are being paid on black lung will lose their benefits. Before obama care it was hard to get disability for this because the miner had to prove that the mines were the cause. Under obama they had to be a miner for a certain length of time than they were automatically qualified. I have an uncle that was a partner in a structural engineering firm. He has a lot of money but that won't help him because he has pre existing conditions. Now he retired at 52 and has been retired for 7 yrs. But he just had an operation that cost over 200 thousand. Without obama care he has no insurance. Money goes quick when your sick. Hell I pay 400 dollars a month for jardiance and 250 for restasis a month. So money goes quick.

lakerboy

Chico do you realize McCain is a bitter fukking loser? He is trying his best to make sure Trump can't pass anything cause he hates Trump. I always hated McCain. Most useless politician ever.

chico2663

Chico do you realize McCain is a bitter fukking loser? He is trying his best to make sure Trump can't pass anything cause he hates Trump. I always hated McCain. Most useless politician ever.
    Has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with mcconnell. Harry reid and mitch mcconnell have made the senate look like shit. The tea party did the same thing to congress. With the help of the guy who has to be home at 5 every day to eat with his family. (paul ryan)

chico2663

Laker boy if your ever in the midwest there is a super station called 700 wlw. His nephew host the am show. Name mike mcconnell. He is a hell of a foosball player if that is what is called. Pretty smart guy.

First ... 2345