Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    im sure it is because like your buddy trump would say its fake news.
    The video I linked is not CNN. It is from the local news.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What the fukk does he have to do with any of this? It's not like a group of cops were waiting in the shadows to jump an innocent black man on his way home from his late night bible studies class.

Were those cops who beat the fukk out of him wrong? Absolutely. But don't forget who was the cause of that incident. A guy running from the cops through a residential area traveling 120 M.H.P. high on PCP.
    you said...

*Originally Posted by*Kermit*

I've heard that black cops are actually more aggressive with black criminals/suspects than white cops are

Smoke

so kermit please show me an incident where a group of black cops beat down another black dude

Kermit

you said...

*Originally Posted by*Kermit*

I've heard that black cops are actually more aggressive with black criminals/suspects than white cops are
    Yeah, and?

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The video I linked is not CNN. It is from the local news.
    local news

Kermit

so kermit please show me an incident where a group of black cops beat down another black dude
    It would be tough to even find a video of a group of black cops gathered together let alone beating one considering that they make up a small % of the police force.

Kermit

local news
    Yeah, and? The video of the 100's of "Youths" acting like animals in the streets isn't legit? Were they all CGI?

Kermit

You gotta feel for these black cops though. God Bless their souls.

Smoke

Kermit i can see i clearly have you on TILT

Your spinning of the facts is out of control

i will let you soak in your own hate

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Not a race thing.. Just had a cop that was jumpy and had an itchy trigger finger.. White Aussie chick should have come to the cop from the front and not startle and surprise him from behind...

I call this a pass. Fire the cop though and take away all his fire arms for life. Tell him to go find a new profession. Didn't seem like he just saw a white chick and just decided quickly to shoot and kill her because she was white or anything else...

End of story..

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

i guess kermit forgot about rodney king
    Another black hero. Arrested over 50 times. Leads police on a high speed chase in a stolen car then gets out and charges officers and refuses to comply. Maybe the PCP confused him. They definitely went too far but I couldn't care less. He put himself in that position. If a white guy was the same size and did the same thing he would get the same treatment. When you are a career criminal you run the risk of getting killed or beaten. Who cares.

Funny how bleeding hearts never talk about the passenger in King Rodneys car. He did everything they asked him to do and went to the ground and made out just fine. I guess that doesn't mean anything to morons.

Michael Brown, OJ, Travon and all the other model citizens you support, prove how fuccked up the black community is.
    Play with fire you get burned.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Another black hero. Arrested over 50 times. Leads police on a high speed chase in a stolen car then gets out and charges officers and refuses to comply. Maybe the PCP confused him. They definitely went too far but I couldn't care less. He put himself in that position. If a white guy was the same size and did the same thing he would get the same treatment. When you are a career criminal you run the risk of getting killed or beaten. Who cares.

Funny how bleeding hearts never talk about the passenger in King Rodneys car. He did everything they asked him to do and went to the ground and made out just fine. I guess that doesn't mean anything to morons.

Michael Brown, OJ, Travon and all the other model citizens you support, prove how fuccked up the black community is.
    yep so he deserves to get nearly beat to death by a group of white cops. also this is something that has went on since forever its just that back then there where no cell phones internet to capture the multiple beatdowns and deaths that innocent black men took at the hands of racist white cops. have a good day

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Yep people forget Rodney King was in a high speed chase and risked the lives of many innocent civilians.. I'll bet Rodney didn't obey orders and just lay on the ground and put his arms behind his back either like the officers probably said.. He probably didn't deserve that brutal beat down but he did need to be cuffed, man handled and taken in aggressively especially if he was resisting...

I'd say Rodney got really paid for that beating anyways.. I'd take that beating for 5.1 million dollars back in the day...King sued the city and the jury awarded him $3.8 million as well as $1.7 million in attorney's fees.. He walked away a multi millionaire and where did that get him?

Dead today of a drug over dose.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I call this a pass. Fire the cop though and take away all his fire arms for life. Tell him to go find a new profession. Didn't seem like he just saw a white chick and just decided quickly to shoot and kill her because she was white or anything else...
    Pass? Why do we keep giving murderers a pass? If you killed someone on your job, do you think you would get a pass? Murdering cops should go to jail just like anyone else.

Mac4Lyfe

Years ago, if a cop killed an unarmed man, they would go to jail. Somehow everything has changed the last couple of decades. The narrative changed and now cops have a license to kill at will. They can even shoot women and kids now. The excuse? I was in fear for my life. Bullshit. If a weapon is not drawn on you, you should not be able to shoot first. That's my take. What if every gun carrying citizen did the same thing? Why is this even debatable? This is madness.

Kermit

Kermit i can see i clearly have you on TILT

Your spinning of the facts is out of control

i will let you soak in your own hate
    Unlike you who probably lives in a safe environment, when I take my dog out late at night, there is always a concern that I might catch a stray bullet when the homies are shooting each other up down the street. Gunfire is pretty normal where I live. My city recently made the top 10 list of most dangerous cities in Pa.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-19-17 at 09:16 PM.

Kermit

yep so he deserves to get nearly beat to death by a group of white cops. also this is something that has went on since forever its just that back then there where no cell phones internet to capture the multiple beatdowns and deaths that innocent black men took at the hands of racist white cops. have a good day
    Just think, if he were beaten by black cops, we would have never heard of him and there would not have been a billion dollar riot with over a 1,000 people injured and dozens killed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Pass? Why do we keep giving murderers a pass? If you killed someone on your job, do you think you would get a pass? Murdering cops should go to jail just like anyone else.
    Well if it was an accident and the cop was genuine in feeling his life was in danger in that spit moment I call it a pass..

If you think that Cop is evil and should spend life in prison then maybe his should.. IDK and maybe you are right.. We both don't know what happened in the moment and what's in that cops heart..

I'd like to be a juror in that trail to hear all the facts, see any video or hear any audio... Much to learn about this case before passing judgement..

Innocent until proven guilty is how the old saying goes..

Mac4Lyfe

I'd say Rodney got really paid for that beating anyways.. I'd take that beating for 5.1 million dollars back in the day...King sued the city and the jury awarded him $3.8 million as well as $1.7 million in attorney's fees.. He walked away a multi millionaire and where did that get him?
    Dead today of a drug over dose.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King
    You would take that ass kicking for 5 million? Wow, you must not value your life much. A lot of people would have died from that beating.

He died from cardiac arrest and drowned. His alcohol and drugs use probably didn't help much but he did not overdose... He had a heart attack, fell in the pool and his girlfriend couldn't swim or get him out. She called 911 but he was dead by the time they got there.

I'm not a drug expert but I don't think a lot of people die from PCP use? King was an alcoholic that smoked MJ with PCP. Pretty bad for the liver and heart but hard to overdose on. Who OD's on PCP but Marion Barry's son? I can't think of anyone else??

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Grease - this one gets to me. She looks like a girl I dated.
    Oh yes I'm sure this woman is just like a girl you dated...if you added 40 lbs and subtracted 40 IQ points.

Who am I kidding.
    No one but yourself

Mac4Lyfe

Well if it was an accident and the cop was genuine in feeling his life was in danger in that spit moment I call it a pass..
    If you think that Cop is evil and should spend life in prison then maybe his should.. IDK and maybe you are right.. We both don't know what happened in the moment and what's in that cops heart..
    I'd like to be a juror in that trail to hear all the facts, see any video or hear any audio... Much to learn about this case before passing judgement..
    Innocent until proven guilty is how the old saying goes..
    I don't think the cop is evil and I definitely don't think he was out to shoot white women. He made a horrible mistake...

BUT, the fact remains that he killed an innocent person. Mistake or no mistake, he murdered someone. He pulled the trigger and took a life. He should be convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Think about this. You are sitting in your car and you hear sirens all around you. You think something is obviously going on. You take out your gun that you are legally licensed to carry. Some homeless person runs to your car and in your shock, you shoot and kill. Should you get a pass? Of course you felt fear BUT that does not give you a pass to fire your weapon in a panic. That's manslaughter.

Lets say you are in a stadium and people start trampling other people in a rush because they thought someone had a bomb. Can you just take out your gun and start shooting innocent people because you feared for your life? Of course not.

We all make mistakes but some mistakes have consequences. Shooting someone out of fear is one of them in my book. You can't just be some scared church mouse out there shooting people and you definitely shouldn't be a police officer. Shouldn't you have to actually have your life in danger? It is the job of a cop to tell the difference between a gun and a hoagie sandwich. If you are correct, you should go free but if you fukk up, you have to pay a price. It doesn't matter what's in your heart. We can't measure heart but we can definitely measure chicken sandwiches versus a 9mm. All of these cases are at least involuntary manslaughter. Letting him go free like the hundreds of other officers is a huge problem. Cops all know they can kill and get away with it. That has to change. You commit murder, you go to jail just like anyone else.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You would take that ass kicking for 5 million? Wow, you must not value your life much. A lot of people would have died from that beating.
    Well I wouldn't take it if I would die.. I do value life...

I'd take that beating it if I ended up like Rodney and lived.. I've been beaten and bloody and seeing stars before.. No biggie.. Face swells, teeth are loose, fat lips, black eyes, everything is sore.. Severe concussions suck though.. Had one of those and that's not fun ...

You heal and recover.. Not a big deal... Broken ribs and bones a different story.. Don't be a puss Mac... Pain is part of life..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Oh yes I'm sure this woman is just like a girl you dated...if you added 40 lbs and subtracted 40 IQ points. No one but yourself

dlowilly

I've read conflicting reports about what witnesses say happened. Some say she was shot right when she approached, then there is this article that says she was actually talking to the cop who was driving when Noor shot across the driver and killed her. I find that hard to believe, but if that turns out to be the case it has to be the most bizarre retarded killing by a cop I've heard of in a long time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a49426b029a1

"Three people “with knowledge of the incident” told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that the responding officers pulled into the alley behind Damond’s home. The woman, wearing pajamas, approached the driver’s side door and was talking to the driver, the newspaper reported. The officer in the passenger seat then shot Damond through the driver’s side door, the three people told the newspaper."

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Mpls is a liberal joke just like Detroit, Chi, etc. they had the token muzzy monkey as a cop who got scared of a loud bang

Mac4Lyfe

We'll I wouldn't take it if I would die.. I do value life...
    I'd take that beating it if I ended up like Rodney and lived.. I've been beaten and bloody and seeing stars before.. No biggie.. Face swells, teeth are loose, fat lips, black eyes, everything is sore..
    You heal and recover.. Not a big deal... Broken ribs and bones a different story.. Don't be a puss Mac... Pain is part of life..
    King was tazed 2 times, beaten over 60 times including fractured cheekbone, 11 broken bones at the base of his skull, and a broken leg.

The facts showed that he had zero traces of PCP or MJ in his system and was clocked driving 65 mph not the 115+ mph the police said he was going. Hyundai officials said the model could not top 100 mph.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

King was tazed 2 times, beaten over 60 times including fractured cheekbone, 11 broken bones at the base of his skull, and a broken leg.

The facts showed that he had zero traces of PCP or MJ in his system and was clocked driving 65 mph not the 115+ mph the police said he was going. Hyundai officials said the model could not top 100 mph.
    I forgot he had broken bones.. I guess I wouldn't take it then for 5.1 million.... I don't like broken bones..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

White Lives Matter!!!!

Gonna round up some hicks and rednecks and start rioting Haus!!! Burn down some shiiit and break stuff.. May even target closed businesses...

Think they already did this in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s you dumb pussy.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    cannot believe some of you fukks watch TYT
    If it makes you feel better...I watch when I'm on the toilet.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Only way Jibby could possibly kill someone on his job is if they got sick from the water the hot dogs sit in when he hits the street with his hotdog cart. Word on the street says Jibby changes the water four times a year. Summer, spring, winter, and fall.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Boils down to people not being properly trained to do their job. Feel awful she had to lose her life and her family has to bury her too soon because of incompetence. This has nothing to do with race. It is a law enforcement system that is broken.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Think they already did this in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s you dumb pussy.
    I don't live in Germany do I???

Got white power!!!

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Boils down to people not being properly trained to do their job. Feel awful she had to lose her life and her family has to bury her too soon because of incompetence. This has nothing to do with race. It is a law enforcement system that is broken.
    No, it kind of does since it's obvious that dept. fell all over itself to celebrate hiring a certain race. They put social justice above qualifications and public safety

Mac4Lyfe

I forgot he had broken bones.. I guess I wouldn't take it then for 5.1 million.... I don't like broken bones..
    Broken cheek bone. Broken leg, fractures of the skull. Fukkkk. Hell no. I can't even think of an amount of money to even consider that shit. LAPD got off cheap if you ask me. I would be pissed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    No, it kind of does since it's obvious that dept. fell all over itself to celebrate hiring a certain race. They put social justice above qualifications and public safety
    They sure do.. I remember I tested well and did all the work to become a police officer here in LA, California years ago.. I scored high on the tests and out worked all the cadets in training.. I was in my prime and they skipped over me for ethnic groups that could speak Spanish.. I said your loss and walked..

Probably make Detective today if hired on back then.. Glad it didn't happen though as I enjoy my life today... I also know another white guy that got passed over and he would have made a great cop.. Again he wasn't bi-lingual and they passed over him.. He walked as well..

BUILD THE WALL!!!

First 12345 Last