1. #1
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,205
    Betpoints: 1291

    FireinDaHole SBR's Biggest Bettor

    No idea if that is a good or bad tag

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  2. #2
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Nah, there are bigger bettors here.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Some months I'm the windshield and other months I'm the bug

    overqll, I do pretty well.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    Booya711
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 14,862
    Betpoints: 1433

    Takes out loans on his house to make big bets...baller

    all while he is doing nails at one of his salons

    just fukking with you fire.....Seminole so good in my book

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  5. #5
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 32,944
    Betpoints: 2734

    Had some muscle bound guy carrying a briefcase of betting money around for him in the DR.

    Big timer.

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Takes out loans on his house to make big bets...baller

    all while he is doing nails at one of his salons

    just fukking with you fire.....Seminole so good in my book
    i only took out one home equity loan, but that was after I was tailing Booya's picks at the bash.

    didnt think anyone could really go 1-14 but he did.

    Cried in my room all weekend
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    juicername
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 2,026
    Betpoints: 753

    What's his average bet in bet points?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018


  8. #8
    Booya711
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 14,862
    Betpoints: 1433

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    i only took out one home equity loan, but that was after I was tailing Booya's picks at the bash.

    didnt think anyone could really go 1-14 but he did.

    Cried in my room all weekend

    I could be a tout with that record

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  9. #9
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    What's his average bet in bet points?
    I have 33 pts and won my last bet, so I prob avg 16.5 pts per bet
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 44,308
    Betpoints: 13

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 4/13/2018

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 3/28/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  11. #11
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,152
    Betpoints: 523

    Badsanta

  12. #12
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 14,474

    Fire what is you avg. Bet size. I range from 50 cents to 2.5k at times.

  13. #13
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,205
    Betpoints: 1291

    Fire I'm going to slap you like a junkyard dog if you were coming to New Jersey

    I'm going to do it right in front of your wife so I impress her

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  14. #14
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 10,757
    Betpoints: 489

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    i only took out one home equity loan, but that was after I was tailing Booya's picks at the bash.

    didnt think anyone could really go 1-14 but he did.

    Cried in my room all weekend

    This is all very true as he was in the room next to mine. I called security & told them a woman was crying hysterically next door.

    Booya would give halftime bets on the late NBA games then go to his room & pass out. After the loss everyone looking for booya

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  15. #15
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    i only took out one home equity loan, but that was after I was tailing Booya's picks at the bash.

    didnt think anyone could really go 1-14 but he did.

    Cried in my room all weekend
    Tailed Booya on a single play from the Bash....and WON!

    Better be lucky, than good.

    #BooyaAlwaysDelivers
    Points Awarded:

    Booya711 gave Russian Rocket 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  16. #16
    Booya711
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 14,862
    Betpoints: 1433

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Tailed Booya on a single play from the Bash....and WON!

    Better be lucky, than good.

    #BooyaAlwaysDelivers
    it takes a special skill to know when to tail and when to fade....fire hasn't taken your class yet

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  17. #17
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fire I'm going to slap you like a junkyard dog if you were coming to New Jersey

    I'm going to do it right in front of your wife so I impress her
    With a 2.5 inch rooster, no matter what you do the girls will always laugh
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #18
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    This is all very true as he was in the room next to mine. I called security & told them a woman was crying hysterically next door.

    Booya would give halftime bets on the late NBA games then go to his room & pass out. After the loss everyone looking for booya
    Who could forget his famous Bucks +2 second half bet....

    Guy drills the three pointer right at the buzzer causing us to lose... Booya was out of there quick like.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Tailed Booya on a single play from the Bash....and WON!

    Better be lucky, than good.

    #BooyaAlwaysDelivers
    Consider yourself lucky, one infamous play was is Atlanta Lock vs miami. Miami jumped out to a 13 pt lead in like 3 mins, was up 20 at the half and won the game by 30.

    I was starting to think Booya was working off commission for the Hard Rock giving me losers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  20. #20
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,205
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    With a 2.5 inch rooster, no matter what you do the girls will always laugh
    No need to bring my unit in

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  21. #21
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No need to bring my unit in
    Does it even qualify as a full unit?

    You may want to go get that thing checked out, as you may be a hermaphrodite
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  22. #22
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 1,487
    Betpoints: 635

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Had some muscle bound guy carrying a briefcase of betting money around for him in the DR.

    Big timer.
    Had a guy named Bucktooth that use to come to the pool hall with the same set up. Big ass dude carrying a briefcase full of money for him. Would pop it on the table, open it up and challenge. Was at least 200k. Good times.

  23. #23
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 12,236
    Betpoints: 225

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/16/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #24
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post


    If Houston wins tonight, I'll be pumping my fists around the house.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,205
    Betpoints: 1291

    Congrats Stan

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  26. #26
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 13,516
    Betpoints: 2561

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Some months I'm the windshield and other months I'm the bug

    overqll, I do pretty well.
    Isn't that the way it always is? Over a 40+ year history of wagering, I am averaging around 57.5% in the win column. Knock on wood, I have only had one losing season. I was fortunate enough to learn from the best. Lefty Rosenthal, Jimmy Vaccaro, and others who the general public has never heard of were my teachers. I watched, listened, took notes, and learned from all of these giants in the industry when it was in it's infancy. Today, not much has changed. You see all of these Math wizzes trying to get their wagers at "Plus Even", but the still lose their asses. The fact is this. There is no substitution for knowledge of the teams. There are no shortcuts. There is no way around it. If you are not willing to put in the time and the effort, you are going to lose, and last season over 89% of the players lost in here. Now I realize that most of that was air. People get a bit flaky and do anything to get acknowledged, even if that means making a fool out of themselves. Right JJ? Right Lakerfan? Keep up the good work Fire.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fire in da hole

  27. #27
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,205
    Betpoints: 1291

    Big daddy excellent post


    I just wanted to highlight this big gambler at SBR

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  28. #28
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,875
    Betpoints: 35

    Fire call me

  29. #29
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Isn't that the way it always is? Over a 40+ year history of wagering, I am averaging around 57.5% in the win column. Knock on wood, I have only had one losing season. I was fortunate enough to learn from the best. Lefty Rosenthal, Jimmy Vaccaro, and others who the general public has never heard of were my teachers. I watched, listened, took notes, and learned from all of these giants in the industry when it was in it's infancy. Today, not much has changed. You see all of these Math wizzes trying to get their wagers at "Plus Even", but the still lose their asses. The fact is this. There is no substitution for knowledge of the teams. There are no shortcuts. There is no way around it. If you are not willing to put in the time and the effort, you are going to lose, and last season over 89% of the players lost in here. Now I realize that most of that was air. People get a bit flaky and do anything to get acknowledged, even if that means making a fool out of themselves. Right JJ? Right Lakerfan? Keep up the good work Fire.
    You are absolutely correct Bigdaddy. It takes time to look at the match-ups, etc. There are a few posters that I know of on this board that are sharp and put in the time, but the vast majority of people on this forum just bet hype. Typical recreational betters do not practice good bankroll management, so they cannot handle the typical ebbs and flows of betting. Good Luck BD
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #30
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Fire call me
    Manny, delete some of those voicemails. Your receptionist continues to put me to VM, but the damn thing is full.

    I know you are CEO and all, but make time for the little folk.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #31
    funnyb25
    We Got Games!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 22,774
    Betpoints: 4160

    Fire!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  32. #32
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,205
    Betpoints: 1291

    Fire where you getting the money?

    Inheritance ??

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  33. #33
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 6,359
    Betpoints: 1776

    😂 😂 😂

  34. #34
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 4,652
    Betpoints: 302

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Fire!!
    Funny, tailed the soccer pick again today.... It didn't go as planned. Generally, the Norway overs win too.

    Get them next time!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-10
    Posts: 5,578
    Betpoints: 1323

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No need to bring my unit in
    Correct sir. But thats what she said.

12 Last
Top