docwatson
    docwatson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Horse Racing Index 7/15/17

What's SBR.

Saturday's daylight card is ready to go (Belmont, Ellis Park, Gulfstream, Monmouth, Laurel, and Woodbine. I may dabble in some late night tracks. The Indiana Derby, Lonestar, and others may be on my Radar screen. I'm due for a Tax-ticket trifecta any time.

Doc has Bundles laid out for wager sized comfort level. Win bets and Exactas are rocking and rolling this year, but we want to increase our ROI regardless. The Trifectas will have a solid ROI since Memorial Day Monday.

Last Night the exacta came through again on ROI hitting a $137 ticket in the nightcap at Lonestar.

Below is the updated Sheet for today's races. I'll post here if I add anything.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1942662981

FWIW: I use the "Conditional Wagering" feature at Twinspires to make my win bets. I use 7/1 or higher at 0 minutes to post for my A-Ranked horse and 10/1 or higher at 0 minutes to post for the B-C-D-E Ranks.

At the bottom of the sheet you can find Wager Bundles and how to maybe use my Index to bet Exacta's, Trifecta's and (if your feeling it) Superfecta's.

Win Bets and Exactas have produced well this year, and the trifecta over the last month have been good. The spreadsheet has every race from this year.

Best Of Fortune!

Doc

docwatson

Tax time at Woodbine with a $794.75 Tri. Throw in a $179 exacta, and I must go an wager on British Columbia -3.5 regardless.

Love Canada You Guys!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Nice job, doc.

Still trying to figure out your spreadsheets.

docwatson

Added three races. Evangeline Downs, Lonestar and the Grade 3 Indiana Derby.

Doc

docwatson

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Nice job, doc.

Still trying to figure out your spreadsheets.
    Need another big one. The top ranked horse is in Column G the B Ranked is Column J "C" is column "M", "D" is column "P", and the E ranked is column "S". The bundles are at the Bottom of the page. For example if you want exacta action bet...

$2.00 Exacta A,B,C WITH A-E AND
    $2.00 Exacta D,E WITH A,B,C TOTAL $36.00

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by docwatson View Post
    Need another big one. The top ranked horse is in Column G the B Ranked is Column J "C" is column "M", "D" is column "P", and the E ranked is column "S". The bundles are at the Bottom of the page. For example if you want exacta action bet...

$2.00 Exacta A,B,C WITH A-E AND
    $2.00 Exacta D,E WITH A,B,C TOTAL $36.00
    O.k, I understand. Just wanted to follow along. Good luck.

docwatson

Winner only in the 12th at Gulfstream with the 9/1 two horse. Needed another 5 yards and get the exacta there...On to the Bullrings in Louisiana, Texas, and Indiana.

Doc

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Good Job - looks like a lot of hard work.. Go Songbird.
    Last edited by aggieshawn; 07-15-17 at 06:08 PM.