jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone Betting 3 On 3 Today..Hoops??

Basketball BIG3 Spread Money Line Total Points
    Ball Hogs vs 3's Company - Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY - Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:00 PM
    701 Ball Hogs +150
    702 3's Company -180
    3 Headed Monsters vs Ghost Ballers - Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY - Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:00 PM
    703 3 Headed Monsters -215
    704 Ghost Ballers +170
    Trilogy vs Killer 3's - Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY - Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:00 PM
    705 Trilogy +160
    706 Killer 3's -195
    Power vs Tri-State - Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY - Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:00 PM
    707 Power +120
    708 Tri-State -150

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

No.

Finalizing UFC Card.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Where can I watch?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I think FOX Sports has the contract.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I believe they are recording the games and will air them the next day during prime time.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I believe they are recording the games and will air them the next day during prime time.
    Weak

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Totally weak, it's a "touring" season where it's more about going to each city and being seen in person. The fans sit up close, it's half court, and there is a lot of interaction with the fans.

That kind of stuff, or so I've read.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33098

What ever happened to AND1 streetball ?

The Professer

jjgold

Can't find it anywhere

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    What ever happened to AND1 streetball ?

The Professer
    i see professor all over youtube lately

cannot locate hot sauce tho

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33098

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    i see professor all over youtube lately

cannot locate hot sauce tho

Good stuff , I enjoyed all that back in the day .

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Bunch of my buddies are going to watch our high school mate Williams play

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

turned it off.... thought it was only practice..... then i saw this guy:

jjgold

It is on tonight I think Fox Sports

CWD
    Update your status

what a joke saw highlights white chocolate jason williams already fell out

total money grab ?

jjgold

Watching now on Fox this is a terrible product

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

I guess I'm in the minority. I prefer this to the NBA.

jjgold

They do play very good defense

CWD
    Update your status

http://www.unkut.com/2014/09/why-can...y-rap-friends/

When it comes to burning bridges, O’Shea Jackson may be the most accomplished hip-hop artist in the history of the music. It seems as if everyone who has ever had even the slightest involvement with him on a professional level has either gone on to record a diss song about him or made a series of angry Facebook posts filled with furious anger. Is Ice Cubereally the “modern day Jerry Heller” as his former musical partner Sir Jinxinsisted during a now deleted series of venomous status updates which implied that Cube continued to exploit musicians and actors working in his movies all in the name of pinching pennies?

NWA
    The shots that Ren, Dre and Eazy fired at Cube on the EP and album after he left were laughably weak, especially in comparison to the verbal slaughter that was ‘No Vaseline.’ Lucky for them that the beats were incredible enough to carry the show.
    Kam
    This dude had a hilarious song about how white gals smelt like dogs when their hair gets wet on his first album. Things went bad between these two after Kam’s album tanked, then his dude Solo got into a fight with Cube while driving around and took his ‘Westside’ chain. Then Kam dropped ‘Whoop Whoop’ with DJ Pooh, which contained gems such as:
    “Like the “W” you took from me ***** stand for Watts, tryin’ to say it stand for yo group/
    But like Toucan Sam, Kam can always smell a Fruit Loop”
    DJ Pooh
    According to some message board gossip, aka Internets Gospel:
    “Cube was runnin around in interviews sayin he wrote all of the movie Friday…which of course was co-written by Pooh, which led up to Pooh co-signing [Kam’s] ‘Whoop Whoop’ track”
    King Sun:
    Helped Cube and his crew out when they got into a brawl with Above The Law at the NMS, sent Cube some demos and had the hook to ‘Wicked’ ripped off as a result. Cube later admitted that he took the hook and gave zero penetrates.
    Del tha Funkee Homosapien
    Cube’s cousin Del didn’t so much beef with O’Shea as hurt the big fella’s feelings when he branched out with his Hiero crew:
    “Looking back, Del, now in his late thirties, admits he could have handled the going solo thing a little better. “It came out in magazines and stuff — the interviews,” he says. “I was young, so I didn’t have no sense. When [Ice Cube] read it, and it didn’t come out of my mouth, he was hurt. He was like, ‘Man, you didn’t like what we did? I thought you liked it.’ And I did like it. It was just that I wanted to do something else.”
    Sir Jinx
    Ice Cube and Frank Ocean should do a song together call f****** n******
    — SirJinx Producer/ DJ (@SIRJINX) September 17, 2014
    Mack 10
    They had a falling out over Cube’s brother-in-law talking shit to the former Mr. T-Boz, but since this is the guy that Lonnie shut down by simply referring to as ‘Wack 10’ who really gives two shits.
    Maulkie
    This dude was from DJ Yella‘s failed side-project, Yomo & Maulkie, and was brought in to replace J-Dee after he got sent away. Considering J-Dee was the only guy who had any business rapping on the first Lench Mob LP, this was not a good look. Once their second LP failed to match the sales of the first one, Street Knowledge Productions left them all for dead.
    Shorty
    According to this interview with Davey-D:
    “Brother was never a street dude man,” he said. “He would never let nobody see him out of character. Hear me? He would always be in character when you see him.” “We made it comfortable for Cube to go to these states man. Because, now they seeing tattoos all over my back. They seeing J-Dee’s tattoos. They like damn. Keep in mind, everyone hear about Crips and Bloods, but damn, when you like in Oklahoma or in penetrating Nebraska, they up front close talking to a Crip…It’s like damn. These Lench Mob niggaz is real.”
    J-Dee
    Ice Cube’s former right-hand man went on to serve 20 years in jail for murder.
    JDee: The only person out of Da Lench Mob who’s been a constant support system is Shorty. Ice Cube and T-Bone
    haven’t even sent a brothar a birthday card or a book of stamps. I cannot understand this shit at all. Ice Cube hasn’t answered my letters or calls in over 10 yrs. He loaned me $1,000 in 1998 and told my
    mother that that was all he’d planned to do for me.
    T-Bone
    The third original member of Da Lench Mob also copped a murder charge for shooting a dude at a bowling alley but eventually beat the case. No doubt he got a raw deal like the rest of the crew. According to J-Dee:
    “T-Bone, personally, has never liked me. He experienced the same thing in regards to being falsely accused of murder, but he was acquitted after being given $77,000 for an attorney, and $1.5 million for bail. This was provided to him in exchange for him breaking up the group. At least this is what I was told.”
    Cypress Hill
    Another demo rip-off, as Cube jacked the hook from an early version of ‘Throw Your Set In The Air’ for the title cut to the Friday soundtrack. This resulted in a hilarious song from Cypress claiming that Ice Cube shaved his afro off while on tour with the crew in Australia because he was jocking B-Real so hard.
    Kausion
    Not to be confused with teh ghey rapper Caushun. According to this Geocities page:
    “They left Lench Mob Records because Ice Cube allegedly cheated them out of their royalties and ever since they haven’t made much noise in the rap game. Gonzoe became friends with Tupac before his death and was given the alias Young Ritzy Outlaw.”
    Mr. Short Khop
    Sounds like things didn’t pan out for this dude since he wasn’t down with whatever deal Cub put on the table for him. In Mr. Jackson’s own words:
    “I don’t deal with Mr Short Khop no more, Short Khop chose to go with the co-owner of Heavyweight and I don’t deal with that dude no more. A lot of people cant keep up with me man. You gotta keep up, stay at the top of your game, be smart. You lose any of them I can’t slow down for you, I gotta leave you I’m sorry.”

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Half of the players got hurt. Great idea.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Its actually a very good product. Games were a bit sloppy, but that's to be expected with no preseason, and most of the guys in their upper 30's and 40's. Pretty cool to see guys like Rashard Lewis and Al Harrington still have it.

jjgold

Chris Jackson looked pretty good

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

No dunks and the play will not improve, might as watch a tug of war. I'm already done with it.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I saw a big jam by JYD, and a couple others. McCants tried to rooster one back in the lane on someone, and got fouled.
    THis league will be a source of some entertaining basketball the next 10 weeks.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

I'm guessing the quality of play will improve as the season goes on.

jjgold

I actually watch two games they're not long either, the best part is they play really tight defense

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Can't be much worse than the NBA product

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Great watch!

At least they compete

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

4 point shot lol

Ice Cube at courtside looked like a pimp anxiously watching a new 15 year old whore he just turned out on the street corner

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Watching it for the first time tonight on FS1. They have a pretty good crowd there in the audience.

jjgold

It's not a bad product I think injuries are going to be a problem because of their age

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens is pleading for a contract in Ice Cube's BIG3 league, he tells TMZ Sports.

"My football prowess, that speaks for itself, but I think if you ask around the BIG3 league and even outside of that, the guys know I can hoop," Owens said. "I like what you guys are doing, man, let me come out there, display some of my skills and let me play against some of the best."

Owens, 43, was recently spotted in attendance at the NBA Finals and told USA Today that he passed on a professional basketball career to play football. He finished his NFL career with 1,078 receptions for 15,934 yards and 153 touchdowns. He is second on the NFL's all-time receiving list. He has not been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame yet.

The BIG3 makes a stop in Philadelphia, where Owens spent two years of his career, on Saturday. The league will also play in Chicago and Dallas this month.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

good stuff great team names

jjgold

Tonight???